You're the NHMP Officer—III

View previous topic View next topic Go down

You're the NHMP Officer—III

Post  News Hawk on Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:32 am

I promised to remove the photo of these youngsters—and that's done; however, I have another photo of only
one
"aboard" who's even younger!


Last edited by News Hawk on Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
News Hawk

Posts : 7962
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Winnipesaukee & Florida

View user profile http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Re: You're the NHMP Officer—III

Post  sumrluvr on Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:41 am

Clearly too young and should be ticketed as well as have the parents educated.

However, just a personal observation, before posting pictures of minors on a public forum without consent, I would at least blur the faces. Just sayin.
avatar
sumrluvr

Posts : 290
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-03-10
Location : Fort Myers FL / Moultonboro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You're the NHMP Officer—III

Post  News Hawk on Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:25 pm

The picture will be gone by Friday: get your opinions in today!

BTW:

scratch 

I did one for you: you owe me one.

Suspect
avatar
News Hawk

Posts : 7962
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Winnipesaukee & Florida

View user profile http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Re: You're the NHMP Officer—III

Post  sumrluvr on Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:05 pm

No I don't owe you one.

I asked that you remove a picture of my son that was originally posted in a discussion about taking the kids out but then turned into a controversial thread and didn't want my son's picture being used for any type of controversial discussion. My fault for thinking people would stay civil.

You had cited that particular post so I was unable to bring it down, just the original post.

I asked you to remove it which you did. I thanked you and it was over.

If you need me to remove a picture of a member of your family I'd be happy to do so.

Families are off limits especially young children
avatar
sumrluvr

Posts : 290
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-03-10
Location : Fort Myers FL / Moultonboro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You're the NHMP Officer—III

Post  News Hawk on Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:19 am

I promised to remove the photo of these youngsters—and that's done; however, I have another photo of only
one "aboard" who's even younger!

As for the "you-owe-me-one". I don't remember getting any thanks—or even a reference to the method by which I did it.

Moreover, I don't see the slightest amount of gratitude expressed in OCDactive's answer.

I hope OCDactive has replaced the Wal-Mart PFD he was pictured in.
avatar
News Hawk

Posts : 7962
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Winnipesaukee & Florida

View user profile http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Re: You're the NHMP Officer—III

Post  News Hawk on Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:25 am

OCDactive wrote:"...Clearly too young and should be ticketed..."

cheers Well, "Light has risen over Marblehead". cheers 

But how do you ticket a child, who doesn't have the required ID or Certificate?

Are we talking one RSA violation—or three?

scratch
avatar
News Hawk

Posts : 7962
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Winnipesaukee & Florida

View user profile http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Re: You're the NHMP Officer—III

Post  sumrluvr on Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:34 pm

News Hawk wrote:I  promised to remove the photo of these youngsters—and that's done; however, I have another photo of only
one "aboard" who's even younger!

As for the "you-owe-me-one". I don't remember getting any thanks—or even a reference to the method by which I did it.

Moreover, I don't see the slightest amount of gratitude expressed in OCDactive's answer.

I hope OCDactive has replaced the Wal-Mart PFD he was pictured in.

I did thank you in a pm.. So if you feel better: Thank you for taking the photo of my son down off the controversial thread.

He now has an Obrien ski vest. They don't make lifeline's small enough for him yet. I appreciate your concern.
avatar
sumrluvr

Posts : 290
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-03-10
Location : Fort Myers FL / Moultonboro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You're the NHMP Officer—III

Post  News Hawk on Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:08 am

OCDactive wrote:"...Families are off limits especially young children..."
I'm more concerned about The Government's misuse and the ease of collecting such information.

Suspect 

You could join us in reproaching this Regime's wide reach. Join us—even briefly—under the National Politics forum.

(If you truly claim to be "Conservative").

Cool
avatar
News Hawk

Posts : 7962
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Winnipesaukee & Florida

View user profile http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Re: You're the NHMP Officer—III

Post  WHL on Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:15 am

Good idea, sumr. We would love to have you post more.
avatar
WHL
Admin

Posts : 6037
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2013-01-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You're the NHMP Officer—III

Post  News Hawk on Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:21 am

sumrluvr wrote:Clearly too young and should be ticketed as well as have the parents educated.
Monday he was out again, transporting his (even) younger brother...

Rolling Eyes 
avatar
News Hawk

Posts : 7962
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Winnipesaukee & Florida

View user profile http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Re: You're the NHMP Officer—III

Post  sumrluvr on Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:35 pm

Did you call the Marine Patrol since you have deemed this a dangerous situation?

If so what did they say?

You have proven to be untrustworthy with your posts and so called facts, so unfortunately I do not believe we can take your posts as valid without substantiated data to back up your claims.

Also, since you are complaining about every infraction you claim to see, what are you doing about these situations to make it better? Taking pictures and posting them on a forum wouldn't be considered helping rectify the problem.
avatar
sumrluvr

Posts : 290
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-03-10
Location : Fort Myers FL / Moultonboro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You're the NHMP Officer—III

Post  News Hawk on Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:17 am

sumrluvr wrote:Did you call the Marine Patrol since you have deemed this a dangerous situation?
Except for the 15-year-old boy who died directly opposite my location (at Camp Osseo), it's not exactly "dangerous"—and legal in Mexico.

No, I didn't call. It'd be a full-time job—especially regarding Jet-Ski infractions.

sumrluvr wrote:If so what did they say?
You've never called the NHMP?

sumrluvr wrote:You have proven to be untrustworthy with your posts and so called facts, so unfortunately I do not believe we can take your posts as valid without substantiated data to back up your claims.

Also, since you are complaining about every infraction you claim to see, what are you doing about these situations to make it better? Taking pictures and posting them on a forum wouldn't be considered helping rectify the problem.
There's really not much I can do except to publicize the fact that there are entities who "know better than us", and want to make Winnipesaukee like Mexico.

(Which includes the NHMP Boaters Guide, which shows an under-aged latina on a Jet-Ski).
avatar
News Hawk

Posts : 7962
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Winnipesaukee & Florida

View user profile http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Re: You're the NHMP Officer—III

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum