Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is going to run for Bradley's seat?

+2
WHL
sumrluvr
6 posters

Go down

Who is going to run for Bradley's seat? Empty Who is going to run for Bradley's seat?

Post  sumrluvr Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:37 pm

I hear Jeb is going to run for Congress.... Any thoughts who is going to run for his Senate seat?
sumrluvr
sumrluvr

Back to top Go down

Who is going to run for Bradley's seat? Empty Re: Who is going to run for Bradley's seat?

Post  WHL Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:11 pm

Jeb said he was running, then said he was just joking. I wonder if he will run?
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Who is going to run for Bradley's seat? Empty Re: Who is going to run for Bradley's seat?

Post  sumrluvr Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:47 am

It is pretty well known within the NHRSC that he will be running for congress...
sumrluvr
sumrluvr

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:04 am

I have heard Jeb's name mentioned for the Senate and Governor's races. I read somewhere yesterday that Bob Smith is thinking about coming out of retirement to run for the Senate next year. I have not heard any names for Jeb's spot, but all of our representatives up here are Republicans.
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:58 pm

I heard Bob Smith was considering a run again, too. I think Fl. is still his home state though, isn't it?
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sumrluvr Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:21 pm

News Buzzard wrote:I have heard Jeb's name mentioned for the Senate and Governor's races. I read somewhere yesterday that Bob Smith is thinking about coming out of retirement to run for the Senate next year. I have not heard any names for Jeb's spot, but all of our representatives up here are Republicans.
Definitely not Governor I have heard this time around. Maybe in 2016 if he doesn't win next year... Time will tell.
sumrluvr
sumrluvr

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:51 pm

WHL wrote:I heard Bob Smith was considering a run again, too.  I think Fl. is still his home state though, isn't it?
He's not the answer. Nor is Bradley.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:15 am

NO, but he is a heck of a lot better than Shaheen!!! That is the trouble, we have to pick the best of the worst. We need a REAL conservative, someone who can somehow stick to their guns if that is possible.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Donzel Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:18 am

WHL wrote:NO, but he is a heck of a lot better than Shaheen!!!  That is the trouble, we have to pick the best of the worst.  We need a REAL conservative, someone who can somehow stick to their guns if that is possible.
Oh No!  Another firing squd volunteer. Shocked 

Donzel

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:21 am

Laughing 
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:01 pm

WHL wrote:I heard Bob Smith was considering a run again, too.  I think Fl. is still his home state though, isn't it?
He moved to Florida: what it takes to get on a NH ballot is unknown to me.

Judging by a letter I received several years ago, Smith is a true Conservative. Like most true Conservatives, Smith wanted a US declaration of war before invading Iraq.
News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:16 am

Well, I think he is a Fl resident but still has a place here. I ran into him last summer and he still had the place here then. So I guess he could make his residency either state and run in that state. It didn't take Hllary long to run in NY and she hadn't lived there previously.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:59 am

They go around like carpetbaggers.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:02 am

Yep. I think they should have had to lived in a state for at least 6 months or a year even before being able to run though. It is all such a big joke.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:10 am

You need to live in New Hampshire for 6 months to get a resident fishing license!
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down