Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obama's 'War on Coal' is a 'War on Jobs'

4 posters

Go down

Obama's 'War on Coal' is a 'War on Jobs'  Empty Obama's 'War on Coal' is a 'War on Jobs'

Post  fshnski Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:42 pm

Coal producers, utilities and Republicans and Democrats in Congress all say new pollution standards announced Friday would effectively outlaw construction of new coal-fired power plants, raise prices for electricity and cost jobs.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/newswidget/Obama-Climate-Change/2013/09/20/id/526951?promo_code=F492-1&utm_source=Test_Newsmax_Feed&utm_medium=nmwidget&utm_campaign=widgetphase1#ixzz2fZdcFrXL
Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Obama's 'War on Coal' is a 'War on Jobs'  Empty Re: Obama's 'War on Coal' is a 'War on Jobs'

Post  WHL Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:45 pm

He said when he ran for president that he was going to drive the coal companies out of business.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Obama's 'War on Coal' is a 'War on Jobs'  Empty Re: Obama's 'War on Coal' is a 'War on Jobs'

Post  fshnski Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:47 pm

He's driving Americans out of jobs!
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:49 pm

You mean MORE people out of jobs. Before he is done, there won't be a job left in this country. It must be what he wants. What a stupid man he is.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:50 pm

He is purposely making our country weaker and weaker. Who's side is he on?
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  Casy Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:53 pm

WHL wrote:You mean MORE people out of jobs.  Before he is done, there won't be a job left in this country.  It must be what he wants.  What a stupid man he is.  
I thought you said you didn't post nasty comments. Calling someone stupid sounds nasty to me.

Casy

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:54 pm

It sure seems like not the side of the Americans. The Muslims maybe?
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:56 pm

He's not on the side of Americans. He's against whites. He's against Christians. He's against facts. He's against everything that brought America to be the finest nation in the world.

Last edited by fshnski on Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:57 pm

I believe you. And people thought he would bring this country together. Racism seems worse than ever.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:59 pm

That's because he is proving a lot of people correct.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:02 pm

fshnski wrote:That's because he is proving a lot of people correct.
??
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:06 pm

Many people thought a black person couldn't do the job. He is proving them correct.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:49 am

Obama's 'War on Coal' is a 'War on Jobs'  Obama_2012_0878e

Obama's 'War on Coal' is a 'War on Jobs'  AT%20-%20Forward%20logo
News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:04 am

I think there are lots of blacks who could do the job, fsh. Just not Obama. We need somebody who loves this country as President. I don't think this man or his wife do love this country.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:15 am

I agree, but this is the one they chose.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:50 am

Yes, and how in the world did "they" choose him? He was almost unheard of, a nobody, and he rose out of the blue to become president. That was somehow dictated to be.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:24 am

fshnski wrote:I agree, but this is the one they chose.
"They" didn't choose him: ever seen a Republican win a "close" vote?

Mad 
News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Obama's 'War on Coal' is a 'War on Jobs'  Empty Energy nominee Ron Binz loses voltage with contradictions, Obama coal rules

Post  fshnski Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:08 am

President Obama’s nominee to a top energy post is hanging on by a thread after a poor performance last week at a confirmation hearing where he failed to win over key supporters and even appeared to have misled a Senate committee about his record of support for a coal-fired energy plant.

The troubles for Ron Binz, the president’s nominee to be chairman of the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission, worsened as the Obama administration released rules last week for new energy plants that analysts said makes coal an impossible fuel to use.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/sep/22/energy-nominee-ron-binz-loses-voltage-in-coal-war-/#ixzz2fil52wXt
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:07 am

WHL wrote:Yes, and how in the world did "they" choose him?  He was almost unheard of, a nobody, and he rose out of the blue to become president.  That was somehow dictated to be.
I was blown away! I was still a Democrat then. I thought for certain Hillary Clinton was going to get the nod. I thought that Bill Clinton had done a good job in his Presidency. I thought she was a good First Lady and was an important part of that White House. I was looking forward to her leadership.

All of a sudden I started hearing the name obama from the young kids I worked with. I said, Who? When I got home I went online to learn about him. My first thought was, what are his qualifications? I found none that I would have qualified as presidential. As the election process went along I thought, until the last moment, that the most logical choice was Hillary.

When obama was selected I was stunned. But, I still had faith in the Dems and figured let's see how it pans out. It soon became evident obama was picked for his color and personality.

That is when I started to question the motives of the left. The more I learned the more disappointed I became. One of the biggest epiphanies of my life was when I realized, ... The Democrats are no better than the Right!

I also started thinking ... Boy was I wrong. And wrong for a long time. I was blind to what my party was doing to America.

It's was along time ago when I first became aware of politics. "Ich bin ein Berliner" and "Ask not what your country can do for you — ask what you can do for your country." It was an exciting time but just like that! The rug was pulled out from under the joy of the nation.

I was in grade four or five when JFK was assassinated. They let the school out early. I learned that he had died on my paper rout. That was when I became a Democrat.

I think President Kennedy would be disappointed to see what the Democrat Party is like now.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:12 pm

Very interesting post, fsh. I was also blown away, when Obama was selected. And I still don't understand where he came from and how he did it. There must be people pulling strings that we voters don't know about. And MCain? He was dead in the water and then all of a sudden up he came. How did that happen?? Bill Clinton was very little known and behind and then got ahead. Remember the "comback kid"? I think there is more to the elections than we will ever know.

I have said before, by today's standards Kennedy would be considered a right winger. Back then we thought he was liberal.

Glad you woke up. Too bad the rest of the country wouldn't. When I read some of the things people put out there, I can't believe they believe what they post.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:54 pm

They have been consumed by their ideology.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down