I learned in my 64 Impala.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I learned in my 64 Impala.

Post  fshnski on Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:55 am

DURHAM, N.H. —A University of New Hampshire forum about orgasms has drawn a lot of criticism -- and about 500 students.

The room was packed Thursday night to hear a sexuality educator give her presentation on "Orchestrating Orgasms."

Conservative advocacy groups such as Cornerstone Action and Americans for Prosperity N.H. expressed dissatisfaction that Megan Andelloux's presentation was being funded by UNH's student activity fee, which comes out of each student's required college expenses.

A student committee that decides the use of the activity fee approved the lecture.

Some students said it's good to talk about sexual issues and they welcomed the event.

Andelloux, who started her career as a sex educator for Planned Parenthood, said as she moved to adult sex education, the adults were asking the same questions as kids.

Read more: http://www.wmur.com/news/nh-news/500-students-attend-sex-talk-at-unh/-/9857858/22272952/-/efb740z/-/index.html#ixzz2glkP1yZP

If you like your Doctor, you can keep your Doctor.
fshnski

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I learned in my 64 Impala.

Post  News Hawk on Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:13 pm

fshnski wrote:

The room was packed Thursday night to hear a sexuality educator give her presentation on "Orchestrating Orgasms."

[The] presentation was being funded by UNH's student activity fee, which comes out of each student's required college expenses.

Some students said it's good to talk about sexual issues and they welcomed the event.

Andelloux, who started her career as a sex educator for Planned Parenthood.
But ONLY the students who were NOT aborted through Andelloux, who started her career as a sex educator for Planned Parenthood.

View user profile http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top