Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Man's Testimony on the Internet...

3 posters

Go down

One Man's Testimony on the Internet... Empty One Man's Testimony on the Internet...

Post  News Hawk Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:23 pm

"I have worked in the government on and off for 38 years. During that time I became quite familiar with requisitions, bidding, awarding contracts etc. It is a time consuming process with bean-counters and pencil-necked bureaucrats every step of the way. The simplest request takes months not days or hours. In less than 8 hours of the shutdown, miraculously, professionally printed, 3X4 foot signs appeared all over the country in the tens of thousands saying: this (park, facility, etc. with custom logos and current dates) closed due to government shutdown.

There has not been a government shutdown in 17 years. These signs were designed, specifications were determined, signs were then requisitioned, bids were posted and vetted, government contracts were awarded. The materials were then ordered and the signs manufactured then distributed through U.S. mails or freight companies.

This shutdown was orchestrated, and planned well in advance, at least 6-8 months ago. Millions of tax dollars were appropriated and spent in this process. There is a paper trail a mile long leading directly to the White House.
Conspiracy from the Spite House?

Maybe...

pale 
News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

One Man's Testimony on the Internet... Empty Re: One Man's Testimony on the Internet...

Post  WHL Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:04 pm

I almost want to bury my head. I am getting so sick of what is going on.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

One Man's Testimony on the Internet... Empty Re: One Man's Testimony on the Internet...

Post  News Hawk Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:23 am

WHL wrote:I almost want to bury my head.  I am getting so sick of what is going on.
On Capital Hill, an official House stenographer has had quite enough (as well), and protested the goings-on (yelling—center of the image). She is led off towards the end, and detained against an elevator for several minutes.

http://news.yahoo.com/video/house-floor-stenographer-charges-dais-032115161.html
News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:22 am

obama said he was going to run a transparent government ... what he really meant was that he was going to do what ever he wanted and didn't care if we knew about his sneaky, dishonest un-Constitutional ways because he is bigger than all of that.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down