Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Hampshire Premiums For Carroll County

+2
Casy
News Buzzard
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

New Hampshire Premiums For Carroll County - Page 2 Empty Re: New Hampshire Premiums For Carroll County

Post  News Buzzard Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:47 am

Casy wrote:Another logical post NB.  Things are beginning to come together for Obamacare.

Thank you, Casy. Money talks, and you can bet that the residents of New Hampshire, left or right, will be all over that website looking for a deal!
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

New Hampshire Premiums For Carroll County - Page 2 Empty How Creepy is That?

Post  News Hawk Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:09 am

News Buzzard wrote:
Casy wrote:Another logical post NB.  Things are beginning to come together for Obamacare.

Thank you, Casy. Money talks, and you can bet that the residents of New Hampshire, left or right, will be all over that website looking for a deal!
That website won't talk to Jim Angle:

New Hampshire Premiums For Carroll County - Page 2 Windows-1252QCreepy_Obamacare_Experience_of_the_Day_96_Jim_Angle_Editiwindows-1252Qon__The_Gateway_Pundit_2D_Google_Chrome_1122013_72252_PM2_zps707966c3[/quote]
News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

New Hampshire Premiums For Carroll County - Page 2 Empty Re: New Hampshire Premiums For Carroll County

Post  WHL Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:15 pm

News Buzzard wrote:

Yeah you can bet they will. And unfortunately for them, they will probably end up very disappointed unless they get it free.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:43 pm

Small businesses in Carroll County can also shop for employee and family health insurance, but I know that WHL would never want to bother with Obamacare!!! Laughing 

https://www.healthcare.gov/find-premium-estimates/#results/&aud=sbiz&type=med&state=NH&county=Carroll&cov=family
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:58 pm

I seriously doubt if it would be less expensive. Besides the only company in the exchange in NH is Anthem. My company renewed early so I am ok for another year. I usually renew March 1 but Anthem advised me to renew Dec 1 before the prices jumped. Next year will be another story.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Casy Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:06 pm

WHL wrote:I seriously doubt if it would be less expensive.  Besides the only company in the exchange in NH is Anthem.  My company renewed early so I am ok for another year.  I usually renew March 1 but Anthem advised me to renew Dec 1 before the prices jumped.  Next year will be another story.
It's not Dec. 1st yet so you don't know what you'll pay.

Why don't you search around and see what might be cheaper. Does your pride not allow you to do that?

Casy

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:08 pm

WHL wrote:"...Next year will be another story..."
Indeed!

pale
News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:21 pm

True that is.

Wait until the obamacare employer mandate kicks in next October. How are the Democrats going to be able to spin that upcoming fiasco.

Wait until the Benghazi whitewash gets investigated.

There's still the IRS scandal and the continuing downfall of the world's confidence in America's current administration.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:57 am

Casy wrote:
WHL wrote:I seriously doubt if it would be less expensive.  Besides the only company in the exchange in NH is Anthem.  My company renewed early so I am ok for another year.  I usually renew March 1 but Anthem advised me to renew Dec 1 before the prices jumped.  Next year will be another story.
It's not Dec. 1st yet so you don't know what you'll pay.

Why don't you search around and see what might be cheaper.  Does your pride not allow you to do that?
Yes, I already have my quote and it is signed.

I did search around. Anthem is the least expensive. Next year they expect it to go up around 40%. We will just have to wait an see. Maybe one of the other carriers will then be cheaper. Who knows?
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:48 pm

Casy wrote:
News Buzzard wrote:It's $12 thousand a year before the tax credit, and a family of 4 making $54 thousand a year will get one. Even if it were $12 thousand a year it's a hell of a lot cheaper than $26 thousand a year! You just don't want to accept the fact that this thing might actually work because Obama's name is attached to it!! When they get that website up and running Obamacare is going to become very popular!!
"...The right just doesn't get it..."
Then where does former President Jimmy Carter fit in?

scratch

"...Now, things have gotten so bad for Obama that former president Jimmy Carter has called President Obama incompetent in the family-friendly pages of Parade magazine.

“He’s done the best he could under the circumstances,” Carter said of Obama in an interviewed published on Thursday. “His major accomplishment was Obamacare, and the implementation of it now is questionable at best...”
—Daily Caller
News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2