‘ObamaCare Has Just Been a Disaster. I’ve Never Seen a Story Quite Like This’

View previous topic View next topic Go down

‘ObamaCare Has Just Been a Disaster. I’ve Never Seen a Story Quite Like This’

Post  fshnski on Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:39 pm

Wall Street Journal columnist Peggy Noonan had some more harsh words for the pathetic rollout of ObamaCare Sunday.

Appearing on ABC’s This Week, Noonan said, “It has just been a disaster. I’ve never seen a story quite like this”

PEGGY NOONAN, WALL STREET JOURNAL:

The ObamaCare thing it appears to me has kind of scarred, at least the beginning and perhaps more than the beginning of the second administration. It is the headline, even as ObamaCare was the headline of the first administration.

You know, Bill Safire once said, advice to old journalists, “Never join a pile on.” But at this point, that pile on is not getting smaller - it's just growing because there's nothing to say about ObamaCare except from the moment the site debuted straight through to the point that the American people day by day started learning how ObamaCare was changing their lives and cancelling their coverage and changing it, it has just been a disaster. I’ve never seen a story quite like this.

A few minutes later, she put an exclamation point on it:

NOONAN:

And bottom line, guys, 3 1/2 years to execute the central promise and the central meaning of your own administration and it flops. That’s, you almost have to almost try to fail with 3 1/2 years, I gotta tell you.

As always, Noonan was spot on.

The reality is the program is such a disaster that with the exception of the total sycophants at MSNBC, most of Obama's minions in the media are indeed piling on.

And when millions of Americans with employer-sponsored health insurance start getting hiked premiums specifically because of this law, the pile on will get more intense.

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2013/11/03/peggy-noonan-obamacare-has-just-been-disaster-i-ve-never-seen-story-q#ixzz2jbaTOFjx

If you like your Doctor, you can keep your Doctor.
fshnski

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ‘ObamaCare Has Just Been a Disaster. I’ve Never Seen a Story Quite Like This’

Post  fshnski on Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:13 pm

If you lefties paid attention you would know Wall Street Journal columnist Peggy Noonan has been in love with obama since he first came out of nowhere, even before he was elected. obama has been given the benefit of the doubt by the media for 5 years. It was all fine and dandy when he wasn't embarrassing the MSM. They are finally starting to worry that if they keep backing obama they will lose credibility.

fshnski

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ‘ObamaCare Has Just Been a Disaster. I’ve Never Seen a Story Quite Like This’

Post  News Buzzard on Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:22 pm

fshnski wrote:If you lefties paid attention you would know Wall Street Journal columnist Peggy Noonan has been in love with obama since he first came out of nowhere, even before he was elected. obama has been given the benefit of the doubt by the media for 5 years. It was all fine and dandy when he wasn't embarrassing the MSM. They are finally starting to worry that if they keep backing obama they will lose credibility.
Peggy Noonan has always been a conservative. She worked for Reagan and campaigned for Bush (43), and the only time she got into hot water with the conservatives is when she was critical of Sarah Palin. I don't take anything Peggy Noonan says seriously because she's just another Republican hack!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski on Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:25 pm

I don't take anything any crow says seriously because they're just some more Democratic hacks!

fshnski

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Casy on Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:34 pm

fshnski wrote:I don't take anything any crow says seriously because they're just some more Democratic hacks!
Do you need any assistance to get around? Do you get government assistance?

Just curious because sometimes people who can't get out will troll all day long. It's their only entertainment.

Casy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski on Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:36 pm

Typical Democrat. You can do it but you make fun of me for doing the same thing you are doing.

fshnski

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Casy on Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:42 pm

fshnski wrote:Typical Democrat. You can do it but you make fun of me for doing the same thing you are doing.
Well, are you handicapped?

Casy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski on Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:56 pm

You don't like my message do you? You hate the fact that I know what a bleak future awaits the left. You can't attack the message so you attack the messenger. The Democrats … The party of compassion. It's really the party of deceit and manipulation. And of hate.

fshnski

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Casy on Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:16 pm

fshnski wrote:You don't like my message do you? You hate the fact that I know what a bleak future awaits the left. You can't attack the message so you attack the messenger. The Democrats … The party of compassion. It's really the party of deceit and manipulation. And of hate.
You can type on your computer all day about how you hate the President of this fine country, but you can't take anyone who gives you what you dish out.

I'll leave you alone because it must be awful to be handicapped and this is the only thing you can do with your time.

You are a sick individual who should get some help!

Casy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski on Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:17 pm

Mind your own business Democrat.

fshnski

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Schieffer on ObamaCare: ‘I Have Never Seen Anything That Flopped the Way This Thing Did’

Post  fshnski on Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:00 pm

“I have never seen anything that flopped the way this thing did.”

So said CBS Face the Nation host Bob Schieffer about the ObamaCare website Sunday

BOB SCHIEFFER:

As I'm listening to you, it brings me to Jan, and I'm thinking I guess it's a little unfortunate they didn't let the NSA put together the website for ObamaCare, because if we talk about on this side of the table how wonderful and these great capabilities. I mean, I have never seen anything that flopped the way this thing did.

As NewsBusters has been reporting, of all the mainstream media outlets, CBS News has been doing some of the best work reporting the disaster that is ObamaCare.

I guess Schieffer has been paying attention.

Just imagine what's going to happen in coming weeks when millions of Americans on employer-sponsored plans find out how much their premiums are going up in January due to the so-called "Affordable Care Act."

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2013/11/03/schieffer-obamacare-i-have-never-seen-anything-flopped-way-thing-did#ixzz2jcPIr8dq

fshnski

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL on Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:36 pm

Yeah, this is just the beginning, the tip of the iceberg. Wait until people find out what is going to happen to their health insurance bills and their health care (the ones who aren't going to get it for free or subsidized). And even the ones who get it for free might find out they aren't going to be able to go running to the doctors and emergency rooms quite so much.

Casy, just because someone has time to be on the computer does not mean they have nothing else to do. Maybe they enjoy the computer.
WHL
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk on Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:16 pm

WHL wrote:"...Maybe they enjoy the computer..."  
...or don't own a TV to keep them distracted from the Marxist danger to this fine country...

pale 
News Hawk

View user profile http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Well, SOMEBODY Had To Do This!

Post  News Hawk on Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:31 pm

fshnski wrote:“I have never seen anything that flopped the way this thing did.”
News Hawk

View user profile http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top