Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why should we trust obama now?

2 posters

Go down

Why should we trust obama now? Empty Why should we trust obama now?

Post  fshnski Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:10 am

Evidently obama his going to allow those who got their insurance policies cancelled to some kind of delay or fix or who knows what. How can we ever believe obama again? Do you trust him to do anything more than try to help his fellow democrats?
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Why should we trust obama now? Empty Re: Why should we trust obama now?

Post  fshnski Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:20 pm

obama claims he wasn't aware of the problems facing the website. Nobody shared those concerns with obama?

When he said you can keep your healthcare he meant the majority, not everybody.

Blaming insurance companies. Again.

Shares blame for lies with others. Says many were saying same thing.

Blames technology. Hardware and software. Underestimated difficulty of website rollout.

blames people that have to "have their hand held" during process.

Blames fed IT procurement. Too confusing.

To Republicans If you have a better idea let me know.

What a Charlie Foxtrot.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Why should we trust obama now? Empty Maybe not stupid enough but dishonest enough.

Post  fshnski Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:25 pm

In the days leading up to the Oct. 1 launch of HealthCare.Gov, President Obama says he didn’t know just how faulty the site would be.
He told reporters Thursday that, had he known of the rampant glitches and crashes that have plagued Obamacare’s central hub, he wouldn’t have promoted it so heavily.

“I was not informed directly that the website would not be working the way it was supposed to. I’m accused of a lot of things. I don’t think I’m stupid enough to go around saying this is going to be like shopping on Amazon or Travelocity a week before the website opens if I thought that it wasn’t going to work,” Mr. Obama said during a press conference at the White House. “Clearly we, and I, did not have enough awareness about the problems with the website.”

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/nov/14/obama-not-stupid-enough-mislead-obamacare-website/#ixzz2ke5w2kUR
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:46 pm

Same old stories he always tells. He doesn't know or he is awful stupid.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:07 pm

WHL wrote:Same old stories he always tells.  He doesn't know or he is awful stupid.
Or obama is being dishonest.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:53 pm

Ya' think?
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:33 pm

Did you hear oprahs racist rant today?

Oliver Stone too. He calls non-Dems Republican white people.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:16 pm

No. What happened?
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:23 pm

During an interview with the BBC Friday, "ocra" not only said that President Obama is treated with disrespect because he’s black, but also that entire generations of racists are going to have to die for racism to end.

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2013/11/15/oprah-racists-have-die-racism-end#ixzz2kl8pG8Nr

Stone

I don't know why these Republican white people, frankly, the McConnells and the, they’re strange to me. They, it’s almost as if we’re an apartheid state and they’re still fighting for the rights of whites in South Africa. It’s like they’re scared….

It’s awful because they gerrymandered the states so, with this, they’ve taken democracy away from us. How can Obama be elected by a million and a half votes in 2012 and have the House of Representatives so singularly Republican?

That to me is the result of gerrymandering. Also their stand on guns, their stand on white rights, the concept of blocking the voting of blacks and Hispanics, it adds up. I would think that they’re very scared this country is going to become colored.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywood/2013/11/14/stone-white-republicans-strange-racist
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Why should we trust obama now? Empty More from the left ...

Post  fshnski Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:44 pm

MSNBC’s Martin Bashir on Friday closed his show with likely the most disgraceful rant against former Alaska governor Sarah Palin you’ve ever heard.

Besides calling her “America’s resident dunce” and claiming she has a “deceased mind,” Bashir suggested that someone should defecate in her mouth and urinate in her eyes (video follows with transcript and commentary, vulgarity warning):

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2013/11/15/despicable-msnbcs-bashir-wishes-sarah-palin-would-be-defecated-urinat#ixzz2klEvSBVG
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:31 am

Why would that jerk say such a thing about a smart woman. jealousy? what else could it be?
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:39 am

I am sick of the the Democrats demeaning anybody that doesn't agree with their policies. Who the hell do they think they are?
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:30 am

That's what they do. If they aren't Democrats and agree with their liberal ways, they do demean them, that is exactly right, and they make up lies about how stupid they are when they are not. They say things like they did about Sarah Palin saying that she said she could see Russia from her house which she did NOT say. Tina Fay (I think that is her name) said that on Sat night live and it was played so much people actually believe Sarah Palin said it. Well you can see Russia from Alaska at a certain point and SP did say that at one point so what is the big deal. She did not say: " I can see Russia from my house." SP is a very smart woman. She is not stupid.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:34 am

The basis for the line was Governor Palin's 11 September 2008 appearance on ABC News, her first major interview after being tapped as the vice-presidential nominee. During that appearance, interviewer Charles Gibson asked her what insight she had gained from living so close to Russia, and she responded: "They're our next-door neighbors, and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska":

Two days later, on the 2008 season premiere of Saturday Night Live, Tina Fey and Amy Poehler appeared in a sketch portraying Sarah Palin and Hillary Clinton, during which Fey spoofed Governor Palin's remark of a few days earlier with the following exchange:
FEY AS PALIN: "You know, Hillary and I don't agree on everything . . ."

POEHLER AS CLINTON: (OVERLAPPING) "Anything. I believe that diplomacy should be the cornerstone of any foreign policy."

FEY AS PALIN: "And I can see Russia from my house."

Henceforth, invocations of Sarah Palin frequently employed the line "I can see Russia from my house," rather than the words she actually spoke, "You can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska."

As to the question of whether one can actually see Russia from Alaska, Governor Palin was correct: such a view is possible from more than one place in Alaska. A Slate article on the topic noted that:
In the middle of the Bering Strait are two small, sparsely populated islands: Big Diomede, which sits in Russian territory, and Little Diomede, which is part of the United States. At their closest, these two islands are a little less than two and a half miles apart, which means that, on a clear day, you can definitely see one from the other.
Also, a 1988 New York Times article reported that:
To the Russian mainland from St. Lawrence Island, a bleak ice-bound expanse the size of Long Island out in the middle of the Bering Sea, the distance is 37 miles. From high ground there or from the Air Force facility at Tin City atop Cape Prince of Wales, the westernmost edge of mainland North America, on a clear day you can see Siberia with the naked eye.
Neither of these viewpoints offers the observer much more than a glimpse of a vast, desolate expanse, however.

Read more at http://www.snopes.com/politics/palin/seealaska.asp#iQthvewMMbtH0lwU.99

As you can see, it kills Snopes to print this but even they have to admit it is true, Palin is right.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down