Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

obama loses Piers Morgan! Wow!

2 posters

Go down

obama loses Piers Morgan! Wow! Empty obama loses Piers Morgan! Wow!

Post  fshnski Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:04 pm

Piers Morgan once said "a lot of things are just perfect about Barack Obama," but now the President is in the liberal CNN host's doghouse. According to Morgan's repeated comments on his Friday night show, the President's credibility had been completely shredded.

"I find it very difficult, this ObamaCare thing. When I see the repeated footage of him standing there saying, you can keep your doctor, you can keep your plan, just telling it outright porky pie to the American public, I don't like it. It's not the Barack Obama that I expected," Morgan lamented.

The liberal CNN host argued to Democratic guest Howard Dean that Obama's lies were repeated and premeditated:

"It wasn't, Howard Dean, like he just said it once and it was a slip of the tongue, he said it repeatedly. He went on and on and on and on telling the American people, 'you can keep your plan, you can keep your doctor.' He must have known that neither of those things was true and he must have known the reason he was selling it was to sell his program."

Obama's "credibility problem" is undermining his campaign message of transparency, hope, and change, Morgan added:

"Here is the problem. It's the President's credibility. You know, when I watch the video mashup of him just saying endlessly to the American people two complete falsehoods, it is very damaging because you want to believe that guy, that's why he got elected."

Later in Friday's program, Morgan ripped the ObamaCare rollout: "I'm not happy with him, alright? Because I think this ObamaCare thing has been an unmitigated disaster."

And Morgan insisted that he is "very, very angry":

"But you can be like me on this, though, Harvey. You can you be supportive of the principle of ObamaCare, which I am. Coming from a country that has universal healthcare for all. You can support that but you can also be irritated by the rollout failing because it may kibosh the whole thing. But you can also be very, very angry that the President lied.

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/matt-hadro/2013/11/18/very-very-angry-piers-morgan-rips-obamas-lies-calls-obamacare-rollout-un#ixzz2l2ca6at3
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

obama loses Piers Morgan! Wow! Empty Re: obama loses Piers Morgan! Wow!

Post  WHL Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:33 pm

Shocking, huh?
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:36 pm

I never thought it would happen. If you were going to pick one person at CNN that bent over backwards the most to support obama Morgan would be the one. I was really surprised when I saw that article.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:41 pm

fshnski wrote:I never thought it would happen. If you were going to pick one person at CNN that bent over backwards the most to support obama Morgan would be the one. I was really surprised when I saw that article.
To be honest I don't watch that channel EVER any more. I can't stand even a minute of it. So I don't know the people on there very well. Chris Matthews drove me away a few years ago. The tickle ( or whatever he called it) up his leg for Obama was the end.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:44 pm

That most something wasn't it. I don't watch MSNBC anymore but I still try to see what CNN thinks. Even there the support for obama is wavering. They can't afford to look too stupid or they will lose even more ratings.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:48 pm

Isn't it amazing that finally people everywhere, even MSNBC people are seeing the light?
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:06 pm

Maybe this is what obama meant by transparent. Seriously. Maybe they thought this is the way things have always been done so why try and hide it? Maybe they thought they could get away with it? … I don't know. I still think obama's in over his head.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:22 pm

Either he is in over his head or he just would rather play golf.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down