Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Local Election Time

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Local Election Time - Page 2 Empty Re: Local Election Time

Post  WHL Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:33 am

Linda and Sarah ARE Democrats fsh. IMO Lemaire would not be as liberal as they are.

NB is right people vote, but the selectmen lead and people think that those who are running the town always know what is best for the town so very seldom do they not vote for things. If you look at the planning board issues, ever year there are more things to vote on and most of the time they pass. If it says recommended by the planning board or the selectmen, it is usually voted in. The exception is when there is a big controversy and and the opposing side has made a lot of noise. Then people tend to be a LITTLE more informed but not much I hate to say. And why would they-that is why they vote for the selectmen hoping that they will do what is best for them and the town. And while the boards may think they are doing what is best for the town, they often aren't.

WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:34 am

Linda and Sarah put our town first, not politics. I voted for them and they represent my thoughts and feelings concerning Wolfeboro.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  Achigan Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:40 am

WHL wrote:Linda and Sarah ARE Democrats fsh.  IMO Lemaire would not be as liberal as they are.  

That proves my point WHL and thank you.  It doesn't matter if you are left or right, you can still do a good job.

You just blew fsh right out of the water on that one....again thank you very much.

I'm sure he will back pedal on this revelation so get prepared.
Achigan
Achigan

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:42 am

What are you talking about?
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  Achigan Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:43 am

fshnski wrote:Linda and Sarah put our town first, not politics. I voted for them and they represent my thoughts and feelings concerning Wolfeboro.

See what I mean fsh...it doesn't matter...you didn't know they were democrat and you like them.

Achigan
Achigan

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:45 am

And how do you know that?
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  Achigan Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:46 am

fshnski wrote:And how do you know that?

I don't really know for sure but the odds are you didn't know.
Achigan
Achigan

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:51 am

Maybe fsh is blind about local politics like you are about national politics, Achigan. Maybe he doesn't really pay attention. I can't say I don't like Linda I just think they are both in way over their heads trying to run such a big corporation as the town of Wolfeboro.

Fsh, can you tell us what they have done that you like?
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Achigan Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:13 pm

WHL wrote:Maybe fsh is blind about local politics like you are about national politics, Achigan.  Maybe he doesn't really pay attention.  I can't say I don't like Linda I just think they are both in way over their heads trying to run such a big corporation as the town of Wolfeboro.

Fsh, can you tell us what they have done that you like?

Again thank you WHL for proving my point about knowing what party someone belongs to in order to get elected in small town government. fsh is blind about local politics and just as blind about national politics also.
Also I'm sure he doesn't pay attention to anything that requires detailed facts. No one could post as much as he does and know what they are talking about. NO ONE......

You have made my day and I thank you again!! Very Happy 
Achigan
Achigan

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:15 pm

More leftist manipulation. Does it really have a place in small town government?
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:20 pm

Do you think that somebody that thinks obamacare is working should be involved with decision making for Wolfeboro?
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:26 pm

No, Achigan, I think the fact is that fsh pays closer attention to national politics than he does to local.  This is pretty typical, I think.  Most people just assume people in their own town are doing a good job.  I can tell you first hand that you will be amazed at how many people have no idea what is going on locally. I was involved in something and although it was widely discussed you wouldn't believe how many people stopped to ask about it as they were going in to vote.  They knew nothing.  Some of them must not even read the newspaper.  Even one person who was running for selectman knew nothing about it.  I was shocked that so many people knew so little yet were voting.  Well, I guess I really wasn't shocked but it proved what I had thought all along.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:30 pm

Well said WHL.

I can't tell you all the good things done by Sarah and Linda because I thought they were right. I stopped thinking about it. But I do remember they have done nothing that upsets me. I trust them.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  Achigan Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:42 pm

WHL....You have made my day and again I thank you for it.  I'm glad that you put one of your own in his place and did it with such elegance!

I really don't have much more to add to your comments because you have proven my point/s about a certain forum member.

I can now concentrate on the real issues without having  to constantly correct his false information.

Again WHL, you are my hero and I really appreciate your input in this matter.  Very Happy

Have a good day because you deserve it!
Achigan
Achigan

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:52 pm

Pay attention Kiddies. This is how the left manipulates what you are trying to say. If they don't like your the message they try to confuse the issue. That's why it is so important to takes things in the context of the whole story.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:23 pm

WHL wrote:No, Achigan, I think the fact is that fsh pays closer attention to national politics than he does to local.  This is pretty typical, I think.  Most people just assume people in their own town are doing a good job.  I can tell you first hand that you will be amazed at how many people have no idea what is going on locally. I was involved in something and although it was widely discussed you wouldn't believe how many people stopped to ask about it as they were going in to vote.  They knew nothing.  Some of them must not even read the newspaper.  Even one person who was running for selectman knew nothing about it.  I was shocked that so many people knew so little yet were voting.  Well, I guess I really wasn't shocked but it proved what I had thought all along.

It took me a couple of years to start to understand national politics. I wish I had stayed an un-informed Democrat like I was the first part of my life. After watching how our Congress and the Obama administration conducted themselves for the last 2 1/2 years I came to the realization that many of these politicians have less life experience than I. Then I thought … Could this be the same in our state? In our town government? I'll be the first to admit that I don't know a lot about town politics but I plan to learn.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:23 pm

Good for you fsh!!!!
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:32 pm

fshnski wrote:It took me a couple of years to start to understand national politics. I wish I had stayed an un-informed Democrat like I was the first part of my life. After watching how our Congress and the Obama administration conducted themselves for the last 2 1/2 years I came to the realization that many of these politicians have less life experience than I. Then I thought … Could this be the same in our state? In our town government? I'll be the first to admit that I don't know a lot about town politics but I plan to learn.

In contemplating the Federal "Affordable Housing Act". did you reflect on the Town of Wolfeboro establishing its own "Affordable Housing"?

Question
News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2