Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Benghazi info released.

+4
WHL
News Hawk
Achigan
fshnski
8 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Benghazi info released. - Page 7 Empty Re: Benghazi info released.

Post  News Pigeon Sat May 10, 2014 9:39 am

It's all about fundraising

Yep....but you won't hear a word out of this bunch! Laughing except to try somehow to blame in on the black guy.
News Pigeon
News Pigeon

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Wed May 14, 2014 12:45 pm

This new select committee could blow up in the Republican's faces. It's a good bet that it will:

http://news.yahoo.com/benghazi-investigation-spooks-gop-094500880--politics.html
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Wed May 14, 2014 9:27 pm

News Buzzard wrote:This new select committee could blow up in the Republican's faces. It's a good bet that it will:
I'm sure the Democrats, Hillary and the Obama Administration want to get to the truth.

Benghazi info released. - Page 7 GWBengFires

News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Thu May 15, 2014 8:21 am

WHL wrote:The reason voters elected Obama and the reason some voters will vote for Hillary if she runs is because they don't know any better.  They are uninformed.

Would Hillary be such a great candidate if the voters knew that she had FBI files on her opponents?

Hillary obtained classified FBI files...Hillary was looking for dirt on her political opponents.
—Google Books

No 

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Benghazi info released. - Page 7 Empty Ben Carson on Benghazi

Post  News Hawk Thu May 15, 2014 9:05 am

Even more confounding was the decision to abandon our personnel at the facility because someone decided that our military forces could not reach them in time to effect a rescue. How could such a decision be made when no one knew how long the hostile action would last?

When our top officials make decisions to abandon our own people because they feel the situation is hopeless, they also abandon the concept of American exceptionalism and create doubt in the minds of all future military participants about the intention of their superiors to expend maximum effort to preserve their lives when they have sacrificed everything for our nation.

Making mistakes is part of being human, but the ever-increasing deception that is necessary to cover those mistakes when honesty is abandoned is evil. Those willing to ignore evil for political reasons should question their fitness for leadership of our nation. In this case, a blatant falsehood was promoted — namely that the Obama administration had international terrorist activity directed at America under control and that the Benghazi incident was a spontaneous action resulting from the outrage of locals who had viewed an offensive anti-Islamic video. Undue importance was placed on promoting an image of U.S. strength during the weeks immediately preceding the presidential election of 2012.

Again, I must emphasize that if we, the American people, the American press, and the American political class, participate in the cover-up or ignore such an important story, we contribute to the demise of honesty and truth as pillars of our governing structure. In the book of Proverbs, King Solomon put it this way: “If a ruler listens to lies, those who serve him will be wicked.”

We also should be concerned about the attempt by some to ignore or downgrade the significance of the Internal Revenue Service scandal. The fact that something this contrary to the concept of freedom can happen in a country based on constitutional values and be characterized as a “phony scandal” by people who supposedly have the best interests of this country at heart again points to the danger of placing partisan politics above truth and honesty.

When politicians huddle and try to figure out ways to defend their leader or their party and ignore the well-being of their nation, the people must take notice and do everything within their power to make sure they are represented by those who share their beliefs, and not by those who are simply party loyalists.

Obviously, the IRS was used in inappropriate ways, or Lois Lerner would not have pleaded the Fifth Amendment. It is more than disturbing that the president of the United States and many in his party feigned outrage when the inappropriate actions of the IRS initially were exposed but now cannot lend support to a full and unfettered investigation of activities that threaten the very liberty of the American people.

The very eloquent Ben Carson.

Very Happy 

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Thu May 15, 2014 9:35 am

You have to love Ben Carson!!  He is great.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Thu May 15, 2014 10:18 am

Carson's entire statement has already been debunked, but that doesn't stop the Republicans from continuing their futile investigations. It's all about the mid-terms and then it will be about damaging Hillary. Never mind the country is falling apart.
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Thu May 15, 2014 12:02 pm

News Buzzard wrote:Carson's entire statement has already been debunked, but that doesn't stop the Republicans from continuing their futile investigations. It's all about the mid-terms and then it will be about damaging Hillary. Never mind the country is falling apart.
It has been debunked?  Could you explain how and when-details?
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Thu May 15, 2014 2:05 pm

News Buzzard wrote:The Benghazi Hoax is only about politics. It has always been only about politics. It's the easiest way for the Republicans to distract Americans from the real issues they are ignoring, such as immigration reform,

Is that why Obama released so many dangerous Felons?

Evil or Very Mad 

Benghazi info released. - Page 7 Vaughan-5-14-358x500

The following observation tells me that Obama will do anything to get his evil ways:

"Our broken immigration system makes it harder for our law enforcement agencies to do their job," Obama said. "Our system is not fair to workers, is not fair to businesses and is not fair to law enforcement agencies."

No 

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Thu May 15, 2014 3:16 pm

WHL wrote:
News Buzzard wrote:Carson's entire statement has already been debunked, but that doesn't stop the Republicans from continuing their futile investigations. It's all about the mid-terms and then it will be about damaging Hillary. Never mind the country is falling apart.
It has been debunked?  Could you explain how and when-details?

They have repeatedly debunked the "stand down" theory and they have repeatedly proven that they could not get military assets to Benghazi in time. The latest E-mail from Rhodes came after the talking points were put together by the CIA. Once again they're going to try and prove that there was a White House directed cover-up, but they'll get about as much traction out of that as Chris Christie was responsible for Bridgegate. Your problem is you're watching KNN (Koch Network News) a little too much. This is all going nowhere! Same thing with the IRS not-so-scandal.

I find it interesting that the Republicans have not brought up the fact that they seriously cut the State Department's budget prior to Benghazi. Shouldn't that have something to do with the lack of protection ? Also, General Ham twice offered military assistance to Chris Stevens, who turned it down both times. How come the Republicans are not talking about that?

ZERO ! That's what you got !!    Rolling Eyes
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Thu May 15, 2014 3:25 pm

WHL wrote:You have to love Ben Carson!!  He is great.

A brain surgeon running against Bill Clinton's wife?

Benghazi info released. - Page 7 Obamacare-27

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Thu May 15, 2014 3:52 pm

Yeah right, just ask the 10 million newly insured people how bad Obamacare is !     Laughing
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Thu May 15, 2014 7:49 pm

News Buzzard wrote:Yeah right, just ask the 10 million newly insured people how bad Obamacare is !     Laughing

One or the other is wrong.

If you disagree with Dr. Ben Carson, you must be a racist!

Shocked 

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Fri May 16, 2014 7:29 am

Nice try!  No 
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Fri May 16, 2014 8:58 am

Benghazi info released. - Page 7 ?ui=2&ik=9ce0d51578&view=att&th=14603103a9358261&attid=0
News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Sun May 18, 2014 11:34 am

The curious thing about September 11, 2012 — the day of the Benghazhi attack — is that for some (the same?) reason it marks the decline of the Obama presidency as clearly as a milepost. We are told by the papers that nothing much happened on that day. A riot in a far-away country. A few people killed. And yet … it may be coincidental, but from that day the administration’s foreign policy seemed inexplicably hexed.

* The Arab Spring ground to a halt.

* The secretary of State “resigned.”

* The CIA director was cast out in disgrace.

* Not long after, Obama had to withdraw his red line in Syria.

* Al-Qaeda, whose eulogy he had pronounced, appeared with disturbing force throughout Africa, South Asia and the Arabian Peninsula.

* Almost as if on cue, Russia made an unexpected return to the world stage, first in Syria, then in the Iranian nuclear negotiations.

Worse was to follow...

http://pjmedia.com/richardfernandez/2014/05/11/the-day-obamas-presidency-died/

This comes as no surprise to me...

Arrow 

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Sun May 18, 2014 1:35 pm

Eight million people signed up for Obamacare this spring and by 2016 a total of 26 million people will have health insurance through it.

Some decline !!   Rolling Eyes 

There is no decline because you war mongering conservatives are not getting your way. Just look at your Republican controlled House. They don't have the guts to make the necessary cuts to the Pentagon budget that they pressed for in the sequester.

Obama is doing a great job !     afro
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Sun May 18, 2014 2:40 pm

I heard last night that most people are indeed paying more for their health insurance under Obamacare.  I also heard that now people will have to check with the doctor and the hospital for the best prices.  For instance if you need a knee operation, you will be allowed a certain amount so you need to find a hospital that will do it for that price, otherwise, you must pay the difference.  So besides the large deductibles, a person will have to pay this portion as well.  I don't know if this is totally a bad thing though. Because of insurance (someone else paying for something) people don't ask how much health care is going to cost.  (And it is often very hard to find out how much something is going to cost.)  Therefore they just go ahead and get it done, whereas if it were something like a large car repair, that is out of pocket, you might get a couple of quotes. I have always said when insurance and the gov. start paying for things, they get more expensive.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Sun May 18, 2014 4:11 pm

News Buzzard wrote:Eight million people signed up for Obamacare this spring and by 2016 a total of 26 million people will have health insurance through it.

Some decline !!   Rolling Eyes 

There is no decline because you war mongering conservatives are not getting your way. Just look at your Republican controlled House. They don't have the guts to make the necessary cuts to the Pentagon budget that they pressed for in the sequester.

Obama is doing a great job !     afro

I have also read that for Democrats—to control the rest of us—have to lie.

Exclamation
News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Sun May 18, 2014 5:40 pm

Is he calling us war mongering conservatives?  Should we write a letter to the newspaper, call the AP?
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Sun May 18, 2014 7:15 pm

WHL wrote:Is he calling us war mongering conservatives?  Should we write a letter to the newspaper, call the AP?

Go ahead. It violates your forum rules of anonymity.
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Tue May 20, 2014 8:36 pm

News Buzzard wrote:Obama is doing a great job !     afro

Such a great job!

No 

Tripoli, Libya (CNN) -- The U.S. military has doubled the number of aircraft standing by in Italy if needed to evacuate Americans from the U.S. Embassy in Tripoli, Libya, CNN has learned.

A decision to evacuate as violence in the Libyan capital grows is "minute by minute, hour by hour," a defense official told CNN on Monday.

Fierce fighting swept across the city Sunday after armed men stormed the country's interim Parliament. Sporadic bursts of gunfire and blasts could still be heard on the outskirts of the capital Monday evening.

The violence appeared to be some of the worst since the 2011 revolution that ousted longtime leader Moammar Gadhafi.
http://www.cnn.com/2014/05/19/world/africa/libya-violence/

(Video at the link).
News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Wed May 21, 2014 7:27 am

Yeah, just last night on the radio they were talking about how he is going to kid's schools and stuff like that and not paying a bit of attention to the important things in this country.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Benghazi info released. - Page 7 Empty Pensions Cut Off?

Post  News Hawk Sat May 24, 2014 6:39 am

This explains the mortar-fire at a "public demonstration".

More insight to Benghazi:

"Today as I returned from Detroit, I had a moment that I truly felt was God sent, as I don’t believe in coincidences. It happened on one of my flights, and it was two hours I will never forget.

I was seated beside someone who personally knew one of the men who was there on the roof in Benghazi. This person was excited to share with me the “ground truth” of what happened September 11, 2012.

My seat mate drew schematics to orient me to the “time and spacing” and the direction of the attack. I learned about the repeated orders to the men at the CIA annex to stand down and do nothing — thank God two of them, Glenn Doherty and Ty Woods, lived up to their code of honor and ran to the sound of the guns, resulting in their loss of life — but the preservation of life for others, their fellow Americans.

I learned about the proximity of the staging area of the attack to the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, and the attackers were indeed Ansar al-Sharia, a group affiliated with al-Qaida. I came to understand why Ambassador Chris Stevens was there in the first place and that he had in fact requested better security but was denied – the question is, by whom? And I learned that the Martyrs of 17 February Brigade were in charge of security and were the ones who opened the gates, then fled.

I learned there are those who are being threatened with their pensions being cut off if they come forth to speak.
http://allenbwest.com/2014/05/exclusive-confidential-source-reveals-really-happened-benghazi/
News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Benghazi info released. - Page 7 Empty "Retired" means the truth can come out...

Post  News Hawk Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:23 am

Betrayal in Benghazi

The combat code of the US Military is that we don't abandon our dead or wounded on the battlefield.  In US Air Force lingo, fighter pilots don't run off and leave their wingmen.  If one of our own is shot down, still alive and not yet in enemy captivity, we will either come to get him or die trying.

Among America 's fighting forces, the calm, sure knowledge that such an irrevocable bond exists is priceless.  Along with individual faith and personal grit, it is a sacred trust that has often sustained hope in the face of terribly long odds.

The disgraceful abandonment of our Ambassador and those brave ex-SEALs who fought to their deaths to save others in that compound is nothing short of dereliction-of-duty.

Additionally, the patently absurd cover-up scenario that was fabricated in the aftermath was an outright lie in an attempt to shield the President and the Secretary of State from responsibility.

The White House strategy, with the aid of a "lap dog" press has been to run out the clock before the truth is forthcoming.

The contention "that there were simply no military assets that could be brought to bear in time to make a difference" mainly due to the unavailability of tanker support for fighter aircraft is simply Bull Chit, regardless how many supposed "experts" the Administration trots out to make such an assertion.

The bottom line is that even if the closest asset capable of response was half-way around the world, you don't just sit on your penguin ass and do nothing.

The fact is that the closest asset was not half-way around the world, but as near as Aviano Air Base, Italy where two squadrons of F-16Cs are based.

Consider the following scenario (all times Benghazi local): When General Hicks in Tripoli receives a call at 9:40 PM from Ambassador Stevens informing him "Greg, we are under attack!" (his last words).  Hicks immediately notifies all agencies and prepares for the immediate initiation of an existing "Emergency Response Plan."

At AFRICON, General Carter Ham attempts to mount a rescue effort, but is told to "stand down". By 10:30 PM an unarmed drone is overhead the compound and streaming live feed to various "Command and Control Agencies" so everyone watching that feed knew damn well what was going on.

At 11:30 PM Woods, Doherty and five others leave Tripoli, arriving in Benghazi at 1:30 AM on Wednesday morning, where they hold off the attacking mob from the roof of the compound until they are killed by a mortar direct hit at 4:00 AM.

So nothing could have been done, eh? Nonsense.  If one assumes that tanker support really "was not available" what about this:

When at 10:00 PM AFRICON alerts the 31st TFW Command Post in Aviano Air Base, Italy of the attack, the Wing Commander orders preparation for the launch of two F-16s and advises the Command Post at NAS Sigonella to prepare for hot pit refueling and quick turn of the jets.

By 11:30 PM, two F-16Cs with drop tanks and each armed with five hundred 20 MM rounds are airborne.  Flying at 0.92 mach they will cover the 522 nautical miles directly to NAS Sigonella in 1.08 hours.  While in-route, the flight lead is informed of the tactical situation, rules of engagement, and radio frequencies to use.

The jets depart Sigonella at 1:10 AM with full fuel load and cover the 377 nautical miles directly to Benghazi in 0.8 hours, arriving at 1:50 AM which would be 20 minutes after the arrival of Woods, Doherty and their team.

Providing that the two F-16s initial pass over the mob, in full afterburner at 200 feet and 550 knots did not stop the attack in its tracks, a few well placed strafing runs on targets of opportunity would assuredly do the trick.

Were the F-16s fuel state insufficient to return to Sigonelli after jettisoning their external drop tanks, they could easily do so at Tripoli International Airport , only one-half hour away.

As for those hand-wringing naysayers who would worry about IFR clearances, border crossing authority, collateral damage, landing rights, political correctness and dozens of other reasons not to act -- screw them. It is time our "leadership" get its priorities straight and put America's interests first.

The end result would be that Woods and Doherty would be alive. Dozens in the attacking rabble would be rendezvousing with "72 virgins" and a clear message would have been sent to the next worthless P.O.S. terrorist contemplating an attack on Americans that it is not really a good idea to "tug" on Superman's cape.

Of course all this depends upon a 'Commander In Chief' more concerned with saving the lives of those he put in harm's way than getting his crew rested for a campaign fund raising event in Las Vegas the next day.

It also depends upon a Secretary of State who actually understood "What difference did it make?", and a Secretary of Defense who was watching the feed from the drone and understood what the attack consisted of instead of making an immediate response that "One of the military tenants is that you don't commit assets until you fully understand the tactical situation."

Ultimately it comes down to the question of who gave that order to stand down? Whoever that coward turns out to be should be exposed, removed from office, and face criminal charges for dereliction of duty.

The combat forces of the United States of America deserve leadership that really does "have their back" when the chips are down.

TO AVOID THIS HAPPENING AGAIN, WHOM EVER GAVE THE "STAND DOWN" ORDER NEEDS TO BE EXPOSED, IMPEACHED, TRIED CRIMINALLY AND HANGED!

—Phil Handley Colonel, USAF (Ret.)

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next