Benghazi info released.

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Benghazi info released.

Post  Achigan on Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:46 pm

News Hawk wrote:
News Buzzard wrote:"...Keep fishing! You might come up with something over the next 3 years!  Rolling Eyes ..."
 Cool 
The fishing's been pretty good:
Don't forget that Mrs. Rodham-Clinton* (born in 1947) claimed to have been named after the late Sir Edmond Hillary—who climbed Mt. Everest in 1953, and was unheard of until that time.
 drunken .

Fairy Tales Can Come True, It Can Happen To You. If You're Young At Heart.
avatar
Achigan

Posts : 875
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Benghazi info released.

Post  Outerlimits on Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:20 pm

News Buzzard wrote:Feinstein said that groups "loosely" associated with al Qaeda were responsible.

Being "loosely" associated with al Qaeda is like being kind of pregnant.



FACT: General Ham was first notified 15 minutes after the attack. From that point he notified the JCS and the SECDEF and the entire time, it was regarded as a terrorist attack.

FACT: The SECDEF had a 30 minute briefing to the POTUS in which the attack was referred to as a terrorist attack.

FACT: Obama & Hillary knew almost immediately it was a terrorist attack yet lied repeatedly.

They both lied to the faces of the families of the fallen when they were brought home.  
They dishonored the lives of those that served us by lying about how they were killed and the reason they were killed.
They lied to the American people, blaming a video, when they knew almost immediately, it was a terror attack.  

The transcripts merely affirm what we already knew.  

The cover up is the scandal.  They changed the narrative to protect the campaigning president’s claims and Hillary’s political career.  We still do not know who created the fabrication of the movie or the protests, nor do we know why our country did not attempt to rescue our diplomats.

Obama could kill a dozen puppies on live TV during the halftime show at the Super Bowl and you two would blame FOX News.
avatar
Outerlimits

Posts : 933
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-01-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Benghazi info released.

Post  Achigan on Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:57 pm

Question for Outerlimits: Is violence committed or threatened by a group to intimidate or coerce a population, as for military or political purposes an act of terror or a terrorist act?
avatar
Achigan

Posts : 875
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Benghazi info released.

Post  Achigan on Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:39 pm

How stupid is this??  

Right-Wing Media Deflect From Gov. Christie Bridge Scandal To Attack Obama, Invoke Benghazi.

Right-wing media responded to New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie's (R) admission that his administration caused a traffic jam on the George Washington Bridge as political payback with praise for the embattled governor and used Christie's response to pivot to criticisms of President Obama including invoking the phony Benghazi scandal.

http://mediamatters.org/research/2014/01/09/right-wing-media-deflect-from-gov-christie-brid/197515
avatar
Achigan

Posts : 875
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Benghazi info released.

Post  News Hawk on Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:27 pm


1. ADMITTED LIES
Chelsea was jogging around the Trade Center on Sept. 11, 2001. (She was in bed watching it on TV.)
Hillary was named after Sir Edmund Hillary. (She admitted she was wrong. He climbed Mt. Everest five years after her birth.)
She was under sniper fire in Bosnia. (A girl presented her with flowers at the foot of the ramp.)
She learned in The Wall Street Journal how to make a killing in the futures market. (It didn’t cover the market back then.)

WHOPPERS SHE WON’T CONFESS TO

She didn’t know about the FALN pardons.
She didn’t know that her brothers were being paid to get pardons that Clinton
granted.
Taking the White House gifts was a clerical error.
She didn’t know that her staff would fire the travel office staff after she told them to do so.
She didn’t know that the Peter Paul fundraiser in Hollywood in 2000 cost $700,000 more than she reported it had.
She opposed NAFTA at the time.
She was instrumental in the Irish peace process.
She urged Bill to intervene in Rwanda.
She played a role in the ‘90s economic recovery.
The billing records showed up on their own.
She thought Bill was innocent when the Monica scandal broke.
She was always a Yankees fan.
She had nothing to do with the New Square Hasidic pardons (after they voted for her 1,400-12 and she attended a meeting at the White House about the pardons).
She negotiated for the release of refugees in Macedonia (who were released the day before she got there).


.

_________________
..."The beauty of being a liberal is that history always begins this morning..."
avatar
News Hawk

Posts : 7959
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Winnipesaukee & Florida

View user profile http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Re: Benghazi info released.

Post  Achigan on Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:30 pm

News Hawk wrote:

1. ADMITTED LIES
Chelsea was jogging around the Trade Center on Sept. 11, 2001. (She was in bed watching it on TV.)
Hillary was named after Sir Edmund Hillary. (She admitted she was wrong. He climbed Mt. Everest five years after her birth.)
She was under sniper fire in Bosnia. (A girl presented her with flowers at the foot of the ramp.)
She learned in The Wall Street Journal how to make a killing in the futures market. (It didn’t cover the market back then.)

WHOPPERS SHE WON’T CONFESS TO

She didn’t know about the FALN pardons.
She didn’t know that her brothers were being paid to get pardons that Clinton
granted.
Taking the White House gifts was a clerical error.
She didn’t know that her staff would fire the travel office staff after she told them to  do so.
She didn’t know that the Peter Paul fundraiser in Hollywood in 2000 cost $700,000 more than she reported it had.
She opposed NAFTA at the time.
She was instrumental in the Irish peace process.
She urged Bill to intervene in Rwanda.
She played a role in the ‘90s economic recovery.
The billing records showed up on their own.
She thought Bill was innocent when the Monica scandal broke.
She was always a Yankees fan.
She had nothing to do with the New Square Hasidic pardons (after they voted for her 1,400-12 and she attended a meeting at the White House about the pardons).
She negotiated for the release of refugees in Macedonia (who were released the day before she got there).


.

What page of the newly released scripts does it say all that? I passed right over that.
avatar
Achigan

Posts : 875
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Back to Released Armed Attack. Explosions were Mortars...

Post  News Hawk on Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:03 am

This email was sent to the State Department (Hillary).

The blue writing repeats what is in the heavily redacted email.





Hillary (among others repeating it via the complicit MSM) said the attack was due to a YouTube video that few have seen.

Obama got re-elected as a result.

This is Nixon-worthy manipulation!


.

_________________
..."The beauty of being a liberal is that history always begins this morning..."
avatar
News Hawk

Posts : 7959
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Winnipesaukee & Florida

View user profile http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Re: Benghazi info released.

Post  Achigan on Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:07 am

Gates defends Benghazi response, says critics have ‘cartoonish’ view of military

Former Secretary of Defense Robert Gates on Sunday defended the White House against charges that they did not act quickly enough to protect the Americans killed in the Benghazi attacks.

Gates, who served in the administrations of both Presidents George W. Bush’s and Obama said that some critics who said that military force could have saved lives had a “cartoonish” view of U.S. military capabilities.

“To send some small number of special forces or other troops in without knowing what the environment is, without knowing what the threat is, without having any intelligence in terms of what is actually going on the ground, I think, would have been very dangerous,” said Gates in an interview aired on CBS’s “Face the Nation.”
“Personally, I would not have approved that because we just don't it's sort of a cartoonish impression of military capabilities and military forces,” he continued. “The one thing that our forces are noted for is planning and preparation before we send people in harm's way. And there just wasn't time to do that.”

Current and former State Department officials testified last week before Congress, as GOP lawmakers press their probe of the administration’s handling of the attack on the U.S. Consulate in Libya last September, which left four Americans dead.

One whistleblower, diplomat Gregory Hicks, testified that a special forces team in Tripoli was ready to assist during the attack, but was told to stand down.

GOP lawmakers have vowed to continue their investigation, questioning if adequate security was provided during and before the attack and if the terrorist nature of the assault was downplayed for political reasons.

Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) on Sunday called the Benghazi incident a “cover-up” and said he expected former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton to again testify and called for a special committee to probe the attack.

Gates said he had not spoken to Clinton about Benghzai, and suggested he was skeptical State Department officials tried to cover up their handling of the attacks for political reasons.

“I worked with Secretary Clinton pretty closely for two and a half years,” said Gates. “I wouldn't want to try and be somebody trying to convince her to say something she did not think was true.”

http://thehill.com/video/sunday-shows/299213-gates-defends-benghazi-response-says-critics-have-cartoonish-view-of-military
avatar
Achigan

Posts : 875
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Benghazi info released.

Post  WHL on Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:23 am

By all means, with those qualifications she should be our next president!!!!!!!! What's a few lies?
avatar
WHL
Admin

Posts : 6036
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2013-01-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Benghazi info released.

Post  News Hawk on Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:33 am

It was a political solution to a problem.

They didn't want to have the same "rescue" problem that Jimmy Carter had with Iran.

No


.

_________________
..."The beauty of being a liberal is that history always begins this morning..."
avatar
News Hawk

Posts : 7959
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Winnipesaukee & Florida

View user profile http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Re: Benghazi info released.

Post  News Buzzard on Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:16 am

Achigan wrote:Gates defends Benghazi response, says critics have ‘cartoonish’ view of military

Former Secretary of Defense Robert Gates on Sunday defended the White House against charges that they did not act quickly enough to protect the Americans killed in the Benghazi attacks.

Gates, who served in the administrations of both Presidents George W. Bush’s and Obama said that some critics who said that military force could have saved lives had a “cartoonish” view of U.S. military capabilities.

“To send some small number of special forces or other troops in without knowing what the environment is, without knowing what the threat is, without having any intelligence in terms of what is actually going on the ground, I think, would have been very dangerous,” said Gates in an interview aired on CBS’s “Face the Nation.”
“Personally, I would not have approved that because we just don't it's sort of a cartoonish impression of military capabilities and military forces,” he continued. “The one thing that our forces are noted for is planning and preparation before we send people in harm's way.  And there just wasn't time to do that.”

Current and former State Department officials testified last week before Congress, as GOP lawmakers press their probe of the administration’s handling of the attack on the U.S. Consulate in Libya last September, which left four Americans dead.

One whistleblower, diplomat Gregory Hicks, testified that a special forces team in Tripoli was ready to assist during the attack, but was told to stand down.

GOP lawmakers have vowed to continue their investigation, questioning if adequate security was provided during and before the attack and if the terrorist nature of the assault was downplayed for political reasons.

Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) on Sunday called the Benghazi incident a “cover-up” and said he expected former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton to again testify and called for a special committee to probe the attack.

Gates said he had not spoken to Clinton about Benghzai, and suggested he was skeptical State Department officials tried to cover up their handling of the attacks for political reasons.  

“I worked with Secretary Clinton pretty closely for two and a half years,” said Gates. “I wouldn't want to try and be somebody trying to convince her to say something she did not think was true.”

http://thehill.com/video/sunday-shows/299213-gates-defends-benghazi-response-says-critics-have-cartoonish-view-of-military

The Republicans have a cartoonish view of this country. That's why they'll never get back into the White House!

_________________
(Hillary) Bernie in 2016! Very Happy
avatar
News Buzzard

Posts : 3091
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Benghazi info released.

Post  Achigan on Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:21 am

News Buzzard wrote:

The Republicans have a cartoonish view of this country. That's why they'll never get back into the White House!

NH is a good example of that.  I always thought that but now Gates has brought it to the forefront with his comments.

The GOP will need more than cartoons to ever take over the White House...so as you said: "That's why they'll never get back into the White House!"
avatar
Achigan

Posts : 875
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Benghazi info released.

Post  Outerlimits on Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:34 am

Cartoonish?

Do I have to remind you who can't see a fat man standing beside a thin one without coming to the conclusion the fat man got that way by taking advantage of the thin one?

It is the left that claims they're going to solve all the problems of human misery through government planning.

Tell me it’s not two dimensional thinking that supports a system of government planning and welfare where 50 years and 15 trillion haven’t led to victory?

I find it funny that anyone on the left would make such a statement. Look at the current occupant of the White House and tell me he is not the creation of the left wing media.
avatar
Outerlimits

Posts : 933
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-01-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Benghazi info released.

Post  Achigan on Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:45 am

Sorry for the cartoon, and I'll use Obama to make the right wing happy, but is this two dimensional thinking?

They know what they want, they think of ways to get it, but are oblivious to the consequences of their actions.

avatar
Achigan

Posts : 875
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Benghazi info released.

Post  News Hawk on Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:36 pm

News Buzzard wrote:"...Feinstein said that groups "loosely" associated with al Qaeda were responsible.,,"

As head of that committee, admitting anything is tacitly saying that "We Dims have a Problem".


.

_________________
..."The beauty of being a liberal is that history always begins this morning..."
avatar
News Hawk

Posts : 7959
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Winnipesaukee & Florida

View user profile http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Re: Benghazi info released.

Post  News Hawk on Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:41 pm

Achigan wrote:"...The GOP will need more than cartoons to ever take over the White House...so as you said: "That's why they'll never get back into the White House...!"
Is this a cartoon?




.

Or this?




.

_________________
..."The beauty of being a liberal is that history always begins this morning..."
avatar
News Hawk

Posts : 7959
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Winnipesaukee & Florida

View user profile http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Re: Benghazi info released.

Post  WHL on Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:38 am

I am shocked that even this much was admitted.
avatar
WHL
Admin

Posts : 6036
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2013-01-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Benghazi info released.

Post  News Buzzard on Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:11 am

News Hawk wrote:
News Buzzard wrote:"...Feinstein said that groups "loosely" associated with al Qaeda were responsible.,,"

As head of that committee, admitting anything is tacitly saying that "We Dims have a Problem".


.

What's the significance if al Qaeda was involved? Obama said it was an act of terror the next day. Isn't an act of terror the same as a terrorist attack? The New York Times reported that the anti-Islam video was a contributing factor. There is such a thing as overplaying a hand to win, and the Republicans are trying to use Benghazi to beat Hillary. It's too bad (NOT) that the Republican's star player, Chris Christie, will get bogged down with his own scandals.

_________________
(Hillary) Bernie in 2016! Very Happy
avatar
News Buzzard

Posts : 3091
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Benghazi info released.

Post  Outerlimits on Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:30 am

News Buzzard wrote: What's the significance if al Qaeda was involved? Obama said it was an act of terror the next day. Isn't an act of terror the same as a terrorist attack? The New York Times reported that the anti-Islam video was a contributing factor.

Is that you Hilldog?

Just keep repeating the administration's talking points/lies.

You conveniently ignore the multiple times Obama and his administration claimed it was caused by a YouTube video.  Obama knew that everything said in the immediate aftermath was purely a fabricated cover story to put off any relevant impact till after the election.

He lied, plain and simple.

The BIPARTISAN Senate report proves Obama and his sock puppets to be the liars they are. Unfortunately, the people who blindly vote for Democrats don't really care.


A comprehensive report by the Senate Intelligence Committee definitively declared that individuals tied to Al Qaeda groups were involved in the Benghazi attack, challenging recent claims that the terror network was not a factor.

The report was released Monday, nearly one year after then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, under congressional questioning over the nature of the attack, shouted at lawmakers: “What difference, at this point, does it make?”


http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/01/15/senate-intelligence-committee-releases-comprehensive-benghazi-report/?intcmp=latestnews\

This is a far cry from a neighborhood group out in the streets peacefully demonstrating about a video or a few guys out for a walk who wanted to kill Americans.

But hey…what difference does it make?
avatar
Outerlimits

Posts : 933
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-01-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Benghazi info released.

Post  News Buzzard on Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:48 am

He didn't lie! That report was very critical of State for poor security, but it also debunks several of the Republican's critical talking points that they're using to discredit Hillary. The Republican Benghazi hoax is all about destroying Hillary!! Now that Chris Christie is fighting for his political life she's leading everyone else by double digits.

Welcome to the White House, Madam President!!

It's a shame that Republicans use tragedy for political gain, but it won't work anyway!

_________________
(Hillary) Bernie in 2016! Very Happy
avatar
News Buzzard

Posts : 3091
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Benghazi info released.

Post  Outerlimits on Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:52 am

Seriously…

How can you say he didn’t lie?

The Senate report and the transcripts of General Ham that were declassified on Tuesday prove beyond any shadow of a doubt that the administration KNEW THAT DAY what caused the attack. The attack in Benghazi was sponsored by terrorist organizations.

They knew it was not random.

They knew it was a protest gone wrong.

Yet they said it was…That would be a lie.

Obama was “covering his butt”, because he knows and you know, and I know, and everyone else knows he sent out his minions to lie their butts off for purely partisan political purpose.

You're just defending the indefensible and repeating propaganda, that's all.

As for Christie…bring on the investigation. If he is guilty, then he is done and he should be done.

That is the difference between you and me on this subject. I want the truth, even if I don’t like the outcome. The fact you are still calling Benghazi a hoax in spite of overwhelming evidence that a SERIOUS investigation is warranted, proves you only care about partisan politics and will deny justice to serve your cause.
avatar
Outerlimits

Posts : 933
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-01-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Benghazi info released.

Post  WHL on Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:34 pm

He didn't lie???? And he didn't send some poor guy to jail saying it was his fault because he made a video??? Oh really????
avatar
WHL
Admin

Posts : 6036
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2013-01-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Benghazi info released.

Post  News Buzzard on Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:34 pm

He didn't lie, and your crackerjack investigator, Darrell Issa, has come up empty!

How frustrating is it to repeatedly beat a dead horse??

_________________
(Hillary) Bernie in 2016! Very Happy
avatar
News Buzzard

Posts : 3091
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Benghazi info released.

Post  WHL on Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:39 pm

I could ask you the same question.
avatar
WHL
Admin

Posts : 6036
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2013-01-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Benghazi info released.

Post  News Buzzard on Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:58 pm

WHL wrote:I could ask you the same question.

My guy won, 332 to 206 electoral votes. No frustration here!

_________________
(Hillary) Bernie in 2016! Very Happy
avatar
News Buzzard

Posts : 3091
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Benghazi info released.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum