Weather advisory.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Weather advisory.

Post  fshnski on Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:25 pm

...FREEZING RAIN ADVISORY NOW IN EFFECT FROM MIDNIGHT TONIGHT TO
NOON EST TUESDAY...

* HAZARD TYPES...FREEZING RAIN

* ICE ACCUMULATIONS...A TRACE TO AS MUCH AS A TENTH OF AN INCH.

* TIMING...THROUGH TUESDAY MORNING.

* IMPACTS...FREEZING RAIN IS EXPECTED TO CAUSE ICING ON EXPOSED
SURFACES INCLUDING ROADWAYS. THIS MAY MAKE DRIVING DIFFICULT.

* TEMPERATURES...IN THE UPPER 20S TO LOWER 30S.

PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS...

A FREEZING RAIN ADVISORY MEANS THAT PERIODS OF FREEZING RAIN OR
FREEZING DRIZZLE WILL CAUSE TRAVEL DIFFICULTIES. BE PREPARED FOR
SLIPPERY ROADS. SLOW DOWN AND USE CAUTION WHILE DRIVING.

_________________
"If you like your health care plan … you can keep your health care plan! … Period!"

If you like your Doctor, you can keep your Doctor.
avatar
fshnski

Posts : 4223
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2013-02-04
Location : Woofbura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Weather advisory.

Post  Achigan on Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:27 pm

Mother nature in action.
avatar
Achigan

Posts : 875
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Weather advisory.

Post  News Hawk on Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:55 pm

Buckle Up!

 Exclamation 


.
avatar
News Hawk

Posts : 7956
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Winnipesaukee & Florida

View user profile http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Re: Weather advisory.

Post  APSound on Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:59 am

Someone should make a law against the noise plow trucks make, they run all night and I can't even sleep. This is ruining my peace and quiet! These are louder than leaf blowers.

APSound

Posts : 79
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-08-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Weather advisory.

Post  Achigan on Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:30 pm

APSound wrote:Someone should make a law against the noise plow trucks make, they run all night and I can't even sleep. This is ruining my peace and quiet! These are louder than leaf blowers.
 
Take a video of them "scofflaws" and post it on youtube.  Just make sure you are a mile away so we can't make out what they are doing.  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
avatar
Achigan

Posts : 875
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Weather advisory.

Post  APSound on Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:32 pm

Achigan wrote:
APSound wrote:Someone should make a law against the noise plow trucks make, they run all night and I can't even sleep. This is ruining my peace and quiet! These are louder than leaf blowers.
 
Take a video of them "scofflaws" and post it on youtube.  Just make sure you are a mile away so we can't make out what they are doing.  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing


I will get the "scofflaw" plow drivers on vid and post it, hopefully I will be far enough away to make sure you don't know it's a plow truck.

APSound

Posts : 79
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-08-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Weather advisory.

Post  Achigan on Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:50 pm

APSound wrote:
Achigan wrote:
APSound wrote:Someone should make a law against the noise plow trucks make, they run all night and I can't even sleep. This is ruining my peace and quiet! These are louder than leaf blowers.
 
Take a video of them "scofflaws" and post it on youtube.  Just make sure you are a mile away so we can't make out what they are doing.  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing


I will get the "scofflaw" plow drivers on vid and post it, hopefully I will be far enough away to make sure you don't know it's a plow truck.

That is great, the noise around "Winnipesaukee's thousands of bay, cove, and harbor residences" during the winter time when those scofflaws are plowing is unbearable. If you could, would you take some vid's of those "scofflaw" snowmobile riders also.

Thanks a million!
avatar
Achigan

Posts : 875
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Weather advisory.

Post  sumrluvr on Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:57 pm

But did the plow in the front win the race?

_________________
I hope you're proud of yourself!
avatar
sumrluvr

Posts : 290
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-03-10
Location : Fort Myers FL / Moultonboro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Weather advisory.

Post  Achigan on Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:19 pm

sumrluvr wrote:But did the plow in the front win the race?

It's hard to tell. Each plow goes forward for a while and then goes backwards.  scratch 
avatar
Achigan

Posts : 875
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Weather advisory.

Post  APSound on Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:57 pm

Achigan, great avitar, where did you get that?  cheers 

APSound

Posts : 79
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-08-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Weather advisory.

Post  News Hawk on Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:17 pm

APSound wrote:Achigan, great avitar, where did you get that?    cheers 

Maybe he stole it?

scratch


.
avatar
News Hawk

Posts : 7956
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Winnipesaukee & Florida

View user profile http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Re: Weather advisory.

Post  APSound on Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:19 pm

Stole is a hateful word, if he saw it somewhere and like it, is that an issue? And why would you say he did?

APSound

Posts : 79
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-08-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Weather advisory.

Post  Achigan on Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:32 pm

It wasn't hard to find that Avitar, I went to google and typed in squirrel, and then hit images, and got 13,300,000 results (0.41 seconds).

I had a lot to choose from and I liked that one the best.

I saw one with some guy holding a squirrel in his hand... but I didn't like the looks of the guy so I opted out on that one.
avatar
Achigan

Posts : 875
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ADMIN Take Note...

Post  News Hawk on Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:57 pm

Achigan wrote:It wasn't hard to find that Avitar, I went to google and typed in squirrel, and then hit images, and got 13,300,000 results (0.41 seconds).

I had a lot to choose from and I liked that one the best.

I saw one with some guy holding a squirrel in his hand... but I didn't like the looks of the guy so I opted out on that one.

It's my avatar at Wolfeboro's oldest forum.

APSound, you'll have to make up your own mind if Achigan (a stolen name, BTW) is being honest with members of this forum.

That is, if you've been honest with members of this forum about your own name.

 No 


.


.
avatar
News Hawk

Posts : 7956
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Winnipesaukee & Florida

View user profile http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Re: Weather advisory.

Post  WHL on Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:05 pm

You stole a name Achigan and now you are stealing an avatar? WHat are you trying to prove?
avatar
WHL
Admin

Posts : 6036
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2013-01-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Weather advisory.

Post  Achigan on Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:10 pm

News Hawk wrote:
Achigan wrote:It wasn't hard to find that Avitar, I went to google and typed in squirrel, and then hit images, and got 13,300,000 results (0.41 seconds).

I had a lot to choose from and I liked that one the best.

I saw one with some guy holding a squirrel in his hand... but I didn't like the looks of the guy so I opted out on that one.

It's my avatar at Wolfeboro's oldest forum.

APSound, you'll have to make up your own mind if Achigan (a stolen name, BTW) is being honest with members of this forum.

That is, if you've been honest with members of this forum about your own name.

 No 


.


.

Do we have to go thru this again??? None of us own anything that we post on the internet. It's a free for all...you have had many squirrel Avitars in the past. I remember one with a superman image under his fur...another with a helmet on...I saw those when I googled "squirrel"...do you own those also.
How about the images that you post everyday...do you own those too??
avatar
Achigan

Posts : 875
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Weather advisory.

Post  Achigan on Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:17 pm

WHL wrote:You stole a name Achigan and now you are stealing an avatar?  WHat are you trying to prove?
 
What's the use...I'm powerless to WHL's censoring. I won't even try.


Last edited by Achigan on Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Achigan

Posts : 875
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Weather advisory.

Post  APSound on Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:21 pm

News Hawk wrote:
Achigan wrote:It wasn't hard to find that Avitar, I went to google and typed in squirrel, and then hit images, and got 13,300,000 results (0.41 seconds).

I had a lot to choose from and I liked that one the best.

I saw one with some guy holding a squirrel in his hand... but I didn't like the looks of the guy so I opted out on that one.

It's my avatar at Wolfeboro's oldest forum.

APSound, you'll have to make up your own mind if Achigan (a stolen name, BTW) is being honest with members of this forum.

That is, if you've been honest with members of this forum about your own name.

 No 

News hawk, are you stating that you are? And why do you say the name Achigan stolen. You are full of accusations!
.


.

APSound

Posts : 79
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-08-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Weather advisory.

Post  News Hawk on Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:39 pm

APSound wrote:Someone should make a law against the noise plow trucks make, they run all night and I can't even sleep. This is ruining my peace and quiet! These are louder than leaf blowers.

Move to Florida!

 sunny 


.
avatar
News Hawk

Posts : 7956
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Winnipesaukee & Florida

View user profile http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Re: Weather advisory.

Post  APSound on Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:25 am

News Hawk wrote:
APSound wrote:Someone should make a law against the noise plow trucks make, they run all night and I can't even sleep. This is ruining my peace and quiet! These are louder than leaf blowers.

Move to Florida!

 sunny 


.


Mixing threads? Nice.

APSound

Posts : 79
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-08-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Weather advisory.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum