Borrowing some of your space...

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Borrowing some of your space...

Post  obervantone on Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:05 pm

I am going to regret responding to this ...

Amy B...this line was taken from the offshore only post that you dug up:
   
boats obeying the local laws
A call for participants to use public waterways while obeying the local laws...what a concept...obviously something illegal going on there!  Question 

Then there is this continued rant from News Hawk:
The "Trojan Horse Bill" was never intended to keep Ocean-Racers quiet at night, or around Winnipesaukee's thousands of bay, cove, and harbor residences.
Explain again how adding a system that reduces the engine noise on Hi Performance boats when they are at low RPM and does not change the current noise limit laws is a "Trojan Horse Bill"   BTW it is now a LAW not a bill.

Why not spend the winter harassing those scofflaws on the Florida Keys.  I seem to recall reading that Florida is the most dangerous place to boat in the US.  Coincidence that you winter there?...Hmmmm  Shocked

_________________
America is one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all. Not just for people who look or worship a certain way.
avatar
obervantone

Posts : 709
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-04-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Borrowing some of your space...

Post  sumrluvr on Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:58 pm

Well said O.O.

Why is it always a negative assumption? They clearly stated "obeying the local laws".

Couldn't this simply have been a gathering to show Newshawk that performance boaters can and do still enjoy the lake within the law?

Where is there intimidation here?

Where are they breaking laws?

Where is the thuggary?

Why post a video claiming differently on multiple forums when the video clearly shows no issues?

If this was a violation of the law then why not bring it to the MP?

Again just another attempt by NH and friends to besmirtch a group they do not agree with.

_________________
I hope you're proud of yourself!
avatar
sumrluvr

Posts : 290
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-03-10
Location : Fort Myers FL / Moultonboro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Borrowing some of your space...

Post  WHL on Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:09 pm

Well, NH, I give you credit for one thing. You brought them all back for a chat.
avatar
WHL
Admin

Posts : 6037
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2013-01-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Borrowing some of your space...

Post  Achigan on Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:21 pm

WHL wrote:Well, NH, I give you credit for one thing.  You brought them all back for a chat.

OMG that is so funny!!!  Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
avatar
Achigan

Posts : 875
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

A BAC Level of .07 is "Legal", Too...

Post  News Hawk on Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:47 pm

WHL wrote:Well, NH, I give you credit for one thing.  You brought them all back for a chat.
They're like a Labor Union: they don't expect any resistance, and take what they can.

Just because I can't show pictures of neighbors raising Cain against such immature behavior, they can't know that they're not welcome!
avatar
News Hawk

Posts : 7962
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Winnipesaukee & Florida

View user profile http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Re: Borrowing some of your space...

Post  sumrluvr on Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:53 pm

News Hawk wrote:
WHL wrote:Well, NH, I give you credit for one thing.  You brought them all back for a chat.
They're like a Labor Union: they don't expect any resistance, and take what they can.

Just because I can't show pictures of neighbors raising Cain against such immature behavior, they can't know that they're not welcome!

You are the one with a camera at the ready. Why can't you show these so called neighbors upset? where are their photos and videos? Why haven't they called the MP to complain. Why is it only you posting on every forum trying to "raise cain".

And since there was no illegal activity how is it they were scofflaws?

People are now unwelcome places for doing legal activities?

Do you plan to answer any of these questions or simply continue to rant with not basis?

_________________
I hope you're proud of yourself!
avatar
sumrluvr

Posts : 290
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-03-10
Location : Fort Myers FL / Moultonboro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Borrowing some of your space...

Post  News Hawk on Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:02 pm

Hiding juvenile delinquent behavior behind the law?

I remind you,


A BAC Level of .07 is "Legal", Too...
avatar
News Hawk

Posts : 7962
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Winnipesaukee & Florida

View user profile http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Re: Borrowing some of your space...

Post  sumrluvr on Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:18 pm



What is juvenile about driving legally from one end of a bay to the other and departing? Why are you comparing BAC levels? You and your cronies never like to admit alcohol being the cause of the vast majority of boating collisions. It did not suit your speed limit is needed argument then, so why are you trying to tie it to this video??? You are really really reaching here..

_________________
I hope you're proud of yourself!
avatar
sumrluvr

Posts : 290
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-03-10
Location : Fort Myers FL / Moultonboro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Borrowing some of your space...

Post  obervantone on Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:20 am

News Hawk wrote:Just because I can't show pictures of neighbors raising Cain against such immature behavior, they can't know that they're not welcome!
Not welcome on a PUBLIC waterway by whom? Your Cain raising neighbors acting immaturely? The video certainly did not show anyone raising Cain or acting immaturely.
News Hawk wrote:Hiding juvenile delinquent behavior behind the law?
Seriously, hiding behind the LAW
Damn those law abiding boaters....damn them to Hell!

_________________
America is one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all. Not just for people who look or worship a certain way.
avatar
obervantone

Posts : 709
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-04-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Take It to the Ocean—1 Hour Away...

Post  News Hawk on Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:39 am

sumrluvr wrote:You are the one with a camera at the ready. Why can't you show these so called neighbors upset? where are their photos and videos? Why haven't they called the MP to complain. Why is it only you posting on every forum trying to "raise cain".

And since there was no illegal activity how is it they were scofflaws?

People are now unwelcome places for doing legal activities?

Do you plan to answer any of these questions or simply continue to rant with not basis?

☻ The FATP thread has both of my usual "rants" against weekend "visitors", so I'm pleased to hear from so many respondents who are similarly disenfranchised.  

Very Happy


"Towing my boat a lot I'm familiar with this:
That is what happens all along the coast, including inland river ways.
Lot's of marinas and even towns have a few open dock spaces that allow you to tie up to for a fee, even overnight most places. The ones I am familiar with are pretty tightly controlled for noise and dumping ."

☻ "Cain" should be capitalized.

 study 

Labor Day holiday was not supposed to take on the character of civil disobedience—however "legal" or "organized" it might seem.

☻ How are you unlike the "Marathon Bombers"—except that (I guess) no one was hurt.

 Shocked 

☻ "Captains Choice" has been illegal a very long time.

I wonder why?

scratch

☻ IRT videotaping: I've chosen to keep my property in deep woods, and can't see my immediate neighbors: most of whom are occasional renters anyway—who consider that your mayhem is "normal" for Winter Harbor—and, at $3000+ a week—don't return.  

Sad

☻ Even if I could videotape the neighbors' shaking their heads—or fingeryour request would be a highly objectionable and unreasonable assault against privacy from any perspective.

 Mad 

IF, at the end of your driveway, a tailgate party of strangers broke out, with noise blasting across your presumably quiet homestead, would you be happy?

 drunken 

☻ Or would you consider that a "trespass" across your property lines?

Question

☻ Again, we're forced to participate in your dangerous and noisy turmoil.

 Sad 

☻ Consider that the fifteen Ocean-Racers are organized like Labor Unions, who force laws that fight the freedom of association: they don't tolerate any resistance, and take what they can. They're infamous for their thuggery—one form of which all can witness in the video, and the fact that quiet Winter Harbor was "The Target for the Day."

 Evil or Very Mad 

Americans are expected to keep their distance regarding one's fist and another's nose.


In short, you've become a member of the "Takers" class.

No


.
avatar
News Hawk

Posts : 7962
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Winnipesaukee & Florida

View user profile http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Re: Borrowing some of your space...

Post  Amy B on Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:02 am

Ten years ago a similar class of boaters were exercising their "legal rights" to boat at unlimited speeds on Winnipesaukee. They annoyed enough people that before long their legal rights were changed…and dramatically. So keep it up. And expect your legal rights to be further downgraded.
avatar
Amy B

Posts : 159
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Borrowing some of your space...

Post  sumrluvr on Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:46 am

Amy B wrote:Ten years ago a similar class of boaters were exercising their "legal rights" to boat at unlimited speeds on Winnipesaukee. They annoyed enough people that before long their legal rights were changed…and dramatically. So keep it up. And expect your legal rights to be further downgraded.  
Amy, I honestly do not know of which situation you are referring. Could you please enlighten us? Hard to discuss in abstractions.

_________________
I hope you're proud of yourself!
avatar
sumrluvr

Posts : 290
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-03-10
Location : Fort Myers FL / Moultonboro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Nearly 11-AM, and...

Post  News Hawk on Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:00 am

sumrluvr wrote:Amy, I honestly do not know of which situation you are referring. Could you please enlighten us? Hard to discuss in abstractions.

Sumrluvr has finally rolled outta bed!

 Laughing
avatar
News Hawk

Posts : 7962
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Winnipesaukee & Florida

View user profile http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

That didn't take long

Post  obervantone on Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:22 am

I knew that I would regret posting.  Just look at the insane rant of New Hawk 4 posts above.  Comparing Hi Performance boaters adhering to the law and enjoying an afternoon on the PUBLIC waters of the state with the Boston Marathon Bombing!!!!  

Be forewarned, I am off to comply with the law today!    OO  Out.

_________________
America is one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all. Not just for people who look or worship a certain way.
avatar
obervantone

Posts : 709
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-04-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Borrowing some of your space...

Post  sumrluvr on Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:32 am

News Hawk wrote:
sumrluvr wrote:Amy, I honestly do not know of which situation you are referring. Could you please enlighten us? Hard to discuss in abstractions.

Sumrluvr has finally rolled outta bed!

 Laughing

Don't I wish... After running 7 miles, a parent teacher conference, conference calls half way around the world, I was able to take a second and read your nonsense...

PS: I see you still have decided not to answer any of the questions posed by the forum. Sad....

_________________
I hope you're proud of yourself!
avatar
sumrluvr

Posts : 290
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-03-10
Location : Fort Myers FL / Moultonboro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Borrowing some of your space...

Post  News Hawk on Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:47 pm

sumrluvr wrote:
News Hawk wrote:
sumrluvr wrote:Amy, I honestly do not know of which situation you are referring. Could you please enlighten us? Hard to discuss in abstractions.

Sumrluvr has finally rolled outta bed!

 Laughing

Don't I wish... After running 7 miles, a parent teacher conference, conference calls half way around the world, I was able to take a second and read your nonsense...


...and reply to it...!

Now, who's not being nice?

 Question 


.
avatar
News Hawk

Posts : 7962
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Winnipesaukee & Florida

View user profile http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Re: Borrowing some of your space...

Post  sumrluvr on Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:19 pm

You answer my questions listed in many posts above and I will respond to your gibberish whereby you try to link the bombing and deaths of innocent civilians and children to a organized group of power boaters obeying the law.

I will let the forum members decide who is not being nice here.

_________________
I hope you're proud of yourself!
avatar
sumrluvr

Posts : 290
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-03-10
Location : Fort Myers FL / Moultonboro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Borrowing some of your space...

Post  News Hawk on Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:22 pm

News Hawk wrote:
sumrluvr wrote:You are the one with a camera at the ready. Why can't you show these so called neighbors upset? where are their photos and videos? Why haven't they called the MP to complain. Why is it only you posting on every forum trying to "raise cain".

And since there was no illegal activity how is it they were scofflaws?

People are now unwelcome places for doing legal activities?

Do you plan to answer any of these questions or simply continue to rant with not basis?

☻ The FATP thread has both of my usual "rants" against weekend "visitors", so I'm pleased to hear from so many respondents who are similarly disenfranchised.  

Very Happy


"Towing my boat a lot I'm familiar with this:
That is what happens all along the coast, including inland river ways.
Lot's of marinas and even towns have a few open dock spaces that allow you to tie up to for a fee, even overnight most places. The ones I am familiar with are pretty tightly controlled for noise and dumping ."

☻ "Cain" should be capitalized.

 study 

Labor Day holiday was not supposed to take on the character of civil disobedience—however "legal" or "organized" it might seem.

☻ How are you unlike the "Marathon Bombers"—except that (I guess) no one was hurt.

 Shocked 

☻ "Captains Choice" has been illegal a very long time.

I wonder why?

scratch

☻ IRT videotaping: I've chosen to keep my property in deep woods, and can't see my immediate neighbors: most of whom are occasional renters anyway—who consider that your mayhem is "normal" for Winter Harbor—and, at $3000+ a week—don't return.  

Sad

☻ Even if I could videotape the neighbors' shaking their heads—or fingeryour request would be a highly objectionable and unreasonable assault against privacy from any perspective.

 Mad 

IF, at the end of your driveway, a tailgate party of strangers broke out, with noise blasting across your presumably quiet homestead, would you be happy?

 drunken 

☻ Or would you consider that a "trespass" across your property lines?

Question

☻ Again, we're forced to participate in your dangerous and noisy turmoil.

 Sad 

☻ Consider that the fifteen Ocean-Racers are organized like Labor Unions, who force laws that fight the freedom of association: they don't tolerate any resistance, and take what they can. They're infamous for their thuggery—one form of which all can witness in the video, and the fact that quiet Winter Harbor was "The Target for the Day."

 Evil or Very Mad 

Americans are expected to keep their distance regarding one's fist and another's nose.


In short, you've become a member of the "Takers" class.

No


.
avatar
News Hawk

Posts : 7962
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Winnipesaukee & Florida

View user profile http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Re: Borrowing some of your space...

Post  sumrluvr on Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:25 pm

Just reposting old posts now? How is this useful for the forum members.. This is not answering questions this is spouting off contradicting aspects and trying to link your arguments to other political issues to stir the pot.

Be specific.

_________________
I hope you're proud of yourself!
avatar
sumrluvr

Posts : 290
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-03-10
Location : Fort Myers FL / Moultonboro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Borrowing some of your space...

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum