Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ted Cruz

3 posters

Go down

Ted Cruz Empty Ted Cruz

Post  WHL Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:06 pm

PreviousNext
Conservative firebrand Ted Cruz launches political convention with crowd-pleasing demand to abolish the IRS
Cruz is a Texas senator and likely presidential candidate
He wants to replace the IRS with a smaller agency that would collect postcard-sized income tax returns based on a flat tax rate
Cruz also wants to 'repeal every word of Obamacare'
President Obama said on Super Bowl Sunday that there was 'not a smidgen of corruption' in an IRS scandal involving the targeting of tea party groups
'You keep on using this word,' Cruz retorted, channeling a character from The Princess Bride. 'I do not think it means what you think it means.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2574773/We-need-abolish-IRS-Conservative-firebrand-Ted-Cruz-launches-political-convention-direct-assault-U-S-tax-authority.html#ixzz2vDsYbHHR
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ted Cruz Empty Re: Ted Cruz

Post  News Hawk Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:32 pm

I heard Ted Cruz speak today.

He's a very forceful speaker: the length of the applause had the radio host cut each applause section received from the speech, as the applause took up too much "radio time".  

I don't recall what group he was addressing, but he was masterful.

sunny

News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:33 am

You probably heard him speaking to CPAC.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:58 am

News Hawk wrote:I heard Ted Cruz speak today.

He's a very forceful speaker: the length of the applause had the radio host cut each applause section received from the speech, as the applause took up too much "radio time".  

I don't recall what group he was addressing, but he was masterful.

sunny.

Ted Cruz would take your Medicare coverage away from you in a heartbeat. His only loyalty is to the Koch brothers!
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:21 pm

Just like Obama is taking it away?
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:38 pm

WHL wrote:Just like Obama is taking it away?

First of all, I think any cuts made to Medicare were by bipartisan agreement, and

last of all, cuts to Medicare are a completely different thing than completely taking it away from someone, like Ted Cruz and the rest of the Tea Party would do. The trouble is most of the people in the Tea Party don't realize that the Koch brothers are trying to take Medicare and Social Security away from them.
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:47 pm

I love how you justify everything to suit your needs. You are really very good at that. You missed your calling. You should have been a lawyer.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:12 pm

WHL wrote:I love how you justify everything to suit your needs.  You are really very good at that.  You missed your calling.  You should have been a lawyer.

It doesn't take a lawyer to figure out that the Koch brothers are aiming to do away with our social safety net of Social Security and Medicare, and Ted Cruz is just their whipping boy.
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:18 pm

News Buzzard wrote:It doesn't take a lawyer to figure out that the Koch brothers are aiming to do away with our social safety net of Social Security and Medicare, and Ted Cruz is just their whipping boy.

There's nothing wrong with privatization. Lady Thatcher demonstrated—private efficiencies were greatly increased in Britain.

"She is associated with her political philosophy of Thatcherism, based on low taxation, low public spending, free markets and mass privatization. Margaret Thatcher was known for her honesty, bluntness, strength of character and her radicalism. Many others hate her, though, mainly on the left of politics who believed that she destroyed workers rights and slashed public spending. During her tenure she had to deal with mass unemployment, out of control inflation, endless strikes, a war with the Falklands and an attempted assassination by the IRA. In February 2007, she became the first British Prime Minister to be honored with a statue in the House of Commons while still alive; a testament to her incredible legacy."
http://listverse.com/2007/12/21/top-25-quotes-of-margaret-thatcher/

Idea

News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down