A Plurality and Power of Consent

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: A Plurality and Power of Consent

Post  Anti Federalist on Wed May 14, 2014 8:50 pm

News Hawk wrote:
obervantone wrote: You have at least two members on this forum that are advocating the overthrow of the United States of America, a question I asked directly and was answered in the affirmative.  I understand the First Amendment but I do not want to be a part of a forum in which such things are advocated.

Thanks you
Obervantone.
You disagree with The Founders?


"The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions that I wish it to be always kept alive."
—Thomas Jefferson



 study 

Won't be long before you'll be arrested for reading the Declaration of Independence.
avatar
Anti Federalist

Posts : 1385
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Plurality and Power of Consent

Post  MtTopPatriot on Fri May 16, 2014 10:44 am

Anti Federalist wrote:
News Hawk wrote:
obervantone wrote: You have at least two members on this forum that are advocating the overthrow of the United States of America, a question I asked directly and was answered in the affirmative.  I understand the First Amendment but I do not want to be a part of a forum in which such things are advocated.

Thanks you
Obervantone.
You disagree with The Founders?


"The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions that I wish it to be always kept alive."
—Thomas Jefferson



 study 


Anti Federalist wrote:
News Hawk wrote:
obervantone wrote: You have at least two members on this forum that are advocating the overthrow of the United States of America, a question I asked directly and was answered in the affirmative. I understand the First Amendment but I do not want to be a part of a forum in which such things are advocated.

Thanks you
Obervantone.
You disagree with The Founders?


"The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions that I wish it to be always kept alive."
—Thomas Jefferson



study




Won't be long before you'll be arrested for reading the Declaration of Independence.

Heard that. Standing up for the ideas contained within it and the reasons why it was and still is valid makes you and I as Americans, in the eyes of those running our government, domestic terrorists.
To be arrested for expressing such thoughts and beliefs is the next logical step.

Adolph Hitler was very astute in his understanding how valuable it was to have enemies and the political economy of using fear as a tool to control people. He stated it was inherently beneficial to his party's power and so very convenient to have a system of laws where everyone is a criminal.

I think obervantone and red_hill set out to change the narrative. I think they deliberately did so because for what ever motivation either have, views counter to theirs require use of various styles of personal attack or denigrating ideas to essentially dissuade or scare others from understanding and or believing the ideas of Liberty and self determination.

If you notice there was no effort of respectful discourse or reasoned argument on their part. It was attack and belittle the conversation and personally those taking part.

I don't believe either have honest intentions or views based on reason in regards to Liberty.

I think also, it is people such as obervantone and red_hill who contribute greatly to imposition of tyranny.
Those in power due to the overwhelming odds they face in repressing the vast numbers of Americans who may one day defy and revolt against them, require quislings and sycophants to undermine peoples beliefs in individuality and free thinking. Vladimir Lenin was a great proponent of useful idiots. He and Stalin used them to horrific bloody effect.

The smug attitude of obervantone and red_hill is to their great undoing. When tyrants are through with their useful dupes they usually are the first to be eliminated. See, inherent in their treason to their fellow countryman's liberty and freedoms, is reason they can never be trusted. They must go or be sacrificed in the ruthless cause of concentration of power.

Careful what you wish for and the law of unintended consequences.

If you study the nuts and bolts history of regimes through human history, whether they be fascist or communist, various dictatorships, always require willing lickspittles and useful dupes to perform a sundry of dirty social and cultural tricks to undermine, change, or obscure the truth about totalitarianism and it's actors.


As you said: "Won't be long before you'll be arrested for reading the Declaration of Independence."

"...Fear is the psychological weapon of choice for totalitarian systems of power. Make the people afraid. Get them to surrender their rights in the name of national security. And then finish off the few who aren’t afraid enough. If this law is not revoked we will be no different from any sordid military dictatorship. Its implementation will be a huge leap forward for the corporate oligarchs who plan to continue to plunder the nation and use state and military security to cow the population into submission. "

from: US Totalitarianism Loses Major Battle As Judge Permanently Blocks NDAA's Military Detention Provision
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/us-totalitarianism-loses-major-battle-judge-permanently-blocks-ndaas-military-detention-provisi


Personally I believe in the great nature of so many of my fellow American's.
That there are lots more good hearted moral principled people than there are bad and evil people.
I think we win the day. I think everything in it's own unique way is as it should be, that it all could not have happened any other way. That we will be tested to our souls and our faith. That it is an opportunity that comes only once in an age, where we get to finish what our founders began, and come better for it as a people and a republic, and realize our potential like never before.

Won't be long before you'll be arrested for reading the Declaration of Independence.

MtTopPatriot

Posts : 28
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-02-22
Age : 59
Location : Liberty NH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Plurality and Power of Consent

Post  MtTopPatriot on Fri May 16, 2014 10:58 am


Are you advocating the overthrow of the United States government?

There is no need of doing so, nor is there any profit in advocating something that will happen because millions of American's who care about their fellow American's and their Liberty are on the verge of uprising and changing the course of history again.
That's not as you said it, "overthrow of the US government." That's realignment and correction helping our government find it's legitimacy and lawful mandate.


Just wondering.[/quote]
My arse you where.

MtTopPatriot

Posts : 28
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-02-22
Age : 59
Location : Liberty NH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Plurality and Power of Consent

Post  Anti Federalist on Mon May 19, 2014 1:20 am

avatar
Anti Federalist

Posts : 1385
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Plurality and Power of Consent

Post  WHL on Mon May 19, 2014 7:25 am

Man, is that ever true!!!  I love my country so much and it makes me cry for what it is turning into.
avatar
WHL
Admin

Posts : 6036
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2013-01-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Plurality and Power of Consent

Post  News Hawk on Mon May 19, 2014 9:00 am

MtTopPatriot wrote:
Are you advocating the overthrow of the United States government?

There is no need of doing so, nor is there any profit in advocating something that will happen because millions of American's who care about their fellow American's and their Liberty are on the verge of uprising and changing the course of history again.
That's not as you said it, "overthrow of the US government." That's realignment and correction helping our government find it's legitimacy and lawful mandate. Just wondering.
My arse you were.

Am I reading "Truth Seeker" here?

 Wink 


.

_________________
..."The beauty of being a liberal is that history always begins this morning..."
avatar
News Hawk

Posts : 7959
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Winnipesaukee & Florida

View user profile http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Re: A Plurality and Power of Consent

Post  News Hawk on Mon May 19, 2014 9:33 am

News Hawk wrote:
obervantone wrote: You have at least two members on this forum that are advocating the overthrow of the United States of America, a question I asked directly and was answered in the affirmative.  I understand the First Amendment but I do not want to be a part of a forum in which such things are advocated.

Thanks you
Obervantone.
The next time you swig a pint of Sam Adams beer, think on Sam Adams' Counsel.

"If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you.

May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."  
—Samuel Adams

 study 


.

_________________
..."The beauty of being a liberal is that history always begins this morning..."
avatar
News Hawk

Posts : 7959
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Winnipesaukee & Florida

View user profile http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Re: A Plurality and Power of Consent

Post  red_hill on Mon May 19, 2014 9:43 am

MtTopPatriot wrote:

Wooo Hoo!
Whats next with your statist talking points after calling me trailer trash?
I'm a racist?
Domestic terrorist?
White supremacist?
Tea Bagger?
Conservative extremist?
You gonna have me SWATTED.
Report me to the obama regime?

My answers in italics
I'm a racist? I don't know you, I have no idea
Domestic terrorist? I don't know you, I have no idea
White supremacist? I don't know you, I have no idea
Tea Bagger? I don't know you, I have no idea
Conservative extremist?I don't know you, I have no idea
You gonna have me SWATTED.There is no such real term, except for the act of swatting a fly
Report me to the obama regime? For what?

I think you are a long winded (I think you need to learn that you will do better with brevity online), pseudo-intellectual with a thin skin.

Just so we are super clear- I don't give two shits what you think of me nor will I engage in any type of intelligent discourse with someone who loses his temper such as you. I don't care if you want to bring my moniker up in your ramblings. I don't care if you build a mountain top bunker and prep your ass off. Now run along and have some internet fights with others that don't have the time or interest to read and try to decipher your bullshit.

red_hill

Posts : 303
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Plurality and Power of Consent

Post  Anti Federalist on Mon May 19, 2014 1:01 pm

red_hill wrote:You gonna have me SWATTED?

There is no such real term, except for the act of swatting a fly

Where have you been?

Swatting is the tricking of any emergency service (via such as a 9-1-1 dispatcher) into dispatching an emergency response based on the false report of an on-going critical incident. Episodes range from large to small, from the deployment of bomb squads, SWAT units and other police units and the concurrent evacuations of schools and businesses to a single fabricated police report meant to discredit an individual as a prank or personal vendetta. While it is a misdemeanor or a felony in every state in and of itself to report any untruth to law enforcement, swatting can cause massive disruption to the civil order and the public peace by the hoaxed deployment of police and other civic resources such as ambulances and fire departments. The term derives from SWAT (Special Weapons and Tactics), a highly specialized type of police unit.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swatting
avatar
Anti Federalist

Posts : 1385
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Plurality and Power of Consent

Post  red_hill on Mon May 19, 2014 1:27 pm

Anti Federalist wrote:
red_hill wrote:You gonna have me SWATTED?

There is no such real term, except for the act of swatting a fly

Where have you been?

Swatting is the tricking of any emergency service (via such as a 9-1-1 dispatcher) into dispatching an emergency response based on the false report of an on-going critical incident. Episodes range from large to small, from the deployment of bomb squads, SWAT units and other police units and the concurrent evacuations of schools and businesses to a single fabricated police report meant to discredit an individual as a prank or personal vendetta. While it is a misdemeanor or a felony in every state in and of itself to report any untruth to law enforcement, swatting can cause massive disruption to the civil order and the public peace by the hoaxed deployment of police and other civic resources such as ambulances and fire departments. The term derives from SWAT (Special Weapons and Tactics), a highly specialized type of police unit.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swatting

I've been around

I know how it is used... and would love to know how the OP thought I was going to SWAT him, an anonymous internet poster.

red_hill

Posts : 303
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Plurality and Power of Consent

Post  Anti Federalist on Mon May 19, 2014 1:31 pm

red_hill wrote:
Anti Federalist wrote:
red_hill wrote:You gonna have me SWATTED?

There is no such real term, except for the act of swatting a fly

Where have you been?

Swatting is the tricking of any emergency service (via such as a 9-1-1 dispatcher) into dispatching an emergency response based on the false report of an on-going critical incident. Episodes range from large to small, from the deployment of bomb squads, SWAT units and other police units and the concurrent evacuations of schools and businesses to a single fabricated police report meant to discredit an individual as a prank or personal vendetta. While it is a misdemeanor or a felony in every state in and of itself to report any untruth to law enforcement, swatting can cause massive disruption to the civil order and the public peace by the hoaxed deployment of police and other civic resources such as ambulances and fire departments. The term derives from SWAT (Special Weapons and Tactics), a highly specialized type of police unit.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swatting

I've been around

I know how it is used... and would love to know how the OP thought I was going to SWAT him, an anonymous internet poster.

Oh, OK.

You made it sound from your first post, that there was no such thing as "SWATTing".

Carry on.
avatar
Anti Federalist

Posts : 1385
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Plurality and Power of Consent

Post  MtTopPatriot on Thu May 22, 2014 3:22 am

red_hill wrote:
MtTopPatriot wrote:

Wooo Hoo!
Whats next with your statist talking points after calling me trailer trash?
I'm a racist?
Domestic terrorist?
White supremacist?
Tea Bagger?
Conservative extremist?
You gonna have me SWATTED.
Report me to the obama regime?

My answers in italics
I'm a racist? I don't know you, I have no idea
Domestic terrorist? I don't know you, I have no idea
White supremacist? I don't know you, I have no idea
Tea Bagger? I don't know you, I have no idea
Conservative extremist?I don't know you, I have no idea
You gonna have me SWATTED.There is no such real term, except for the act of swatting a fly
Report me to the obama regime? For what?

I think you are a long winded (I think you need to learn that you will do better with brevity online), pseudo-intellectual with a thin skin.

Just so we are super clear- I don't give two shits what you think of me nor will I engage in any type of intelligent discourse with someone who loses his temper such as you. I don't care if you want to bring my moniker up in your ramblings. I don't care if you build a mountain top bunker and prep your ass off. Now run along and have some internet fights with others that don't have the time or interest to read and try to decipher your bullshit.

Sure could have fooled me pal. No one put a gun to your head and forced you to chime in originally, or now. If you don't care why are you still whining?
Your really not a very good liar.

MtTopPatriot

Posts : 28
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-02-22
Age : 59
Location : Liberty NH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Contraction

Post  red_hill on Fri May 23, 2014 10:18 am

You're Very Happy 

Have a great weekend in the bunker- I'll be out boating!

red_hill

Posts : 303
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Plurality and Power of Consent

Post  MtTopPatriot on Sun May 25, 2014 10:31 am

red_hill wrote:You're Very Happy 

Have a great weekend in the bunker- I'll be out boating!

Read this today and it brought to mind your comments. It is an excerpt from an interesting piece written on how it is people themselves who get the government and tyrants they deserve:


http://sipseystreetirregulars.blogspot.com/2014/05/dont-get-in-boxcar-round-up-reprint-15.html


...LESSON NO. 6: While nations do not always get the leaders they deserve, they always get the leaders they tolerate. And anyone who tells you that "It Can't Happen Here" is whistling past the graveyard of history. There is no "house rule" that bars tyranny coming to America. History is replete with republics whose people grew complacent and descended into imperial butchery and chaos. Dictators count on the assistance of people who are complacent, fearful, envious, lazy and corrupt. While there is no "Collective guilt" to the crimes of a regime (all such crimes being committed by specific criminal individuals), there is certainly "collective responsibility" -- especially for those who watch the criminals at work without objecting or interfering.

A French journalist of the last century wrote: "I must speak out, for I will not be an accomplice."

Evil tyrants require, indeed they depend upon, willing and unwilling accomplices -- good people who would never think of harming a soul themselves. Lenin called such people "useful idiots."




***
Lenin was right about many things, his "useful idiots" foremost regarding the darker side of people and how useful they are, and their part they play in the tyrants destruction of civil society and Liberty.
I hope you grasp the implications of the truths contained within, because no matter how much hate and contempt you shower on my comments, it doesn't change these truth of things.

Enjoy your boat while you have time.





MtTopPatriot

Posts : 28
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-02-22
Age : 59
Location : Liberty NH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Plurality and Power of Consent

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum