Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gum chewing President

4 posters

Go down

Gum chewing President Empty Gum chewing President

Post  WHL Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:00 am

http://www.news.com.au/world/europe/twitter-chews-up-barack-obama-after-gum-gaffe-at-dday-ceremonies/story-fnh81p7g-1226946585615

Again this guy proves what a low life he is. Chewing gum, putting his feet on the oval office desk, taking selfies at funerals?? Does he have no control??
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Gum chewing President Empty Re: Gum chewing President

Post  obervantone Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:00 pm

Holy Crap, next you'll be telling me that he is actually breathing your air!

Imagine that...the President was chewing nicotine gum to stop smoking to prevent him from contracting lung cancer!
How dare he!

Washington Post:
In June, President Obama’s physician dispatched the results of his third physical examination of the commander in chief. The doctor noted Obama was in “excellent” health except for one minor problem: his history of smoking. But Obama, the report found, was now “tobacco free,” buoyed by the “occasional use” of “Nicotine Gum.”
http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2014/11/12/why-america-should-let-president-obama-chew-gum-whenever-he-wants/
obervantone
obervantone

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:26 pm

Ok if he chews it in private to help him get over his addiction but when the whole world is watching it just shows how weak he is, how he needs a crutch. Not good. Is he that bad, that he couldn't refrain for a little while?
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  obervantone Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:52 pm

Really? That's what you are complaining about now? What next, the way he walks? And you wonder why I can not take you seriously.
obervantone
obervantone

Back to top Go down

Post  News Pigeon Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:56 pm

Isn't it just ridiculous...so narrow-minded and hateful! Do you suppose it's from watching Faux freakout News or Lush Limburgers daily drivel.... cyclops
News Pigeon
News Pigeon

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:59 pm

obervantone wrote:Really?  That's what you are complaining about now?  What next, the way he walks?  And you wonder why I can not take you seriously.

Not just me, everybody is complaining about the way he makes our country look. He has no class at all. Do you think I care if you take me seriously? Do you think I take YOU seriously, when you stand up for Obama not matter WHAT he does???? You need to develop a mind of your own, learn to think for yourself, stop drinking the kool aid.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  News Pigeon Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:42 pm

WHL wrote: You need to develop a mind of your own, learn to think for yourself, stop drinking the kool aid.

My My... Laughing
News Pigeon
News Pigeon

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:45 pm

obervantone wrote:Really?  That's what you are complaining about now?  What next, the way he walks?  And you wonder why I can not take you seriously.
Once again, from Britain:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2829830/Obama-s-gum-chewing-offends-Chinese-social-media-call-rapper-idler.html

Embarassed

News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down