Another fire

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another fire

Post  WHL on Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:47 pm

WOLFEBORO, N.H. -
One person suffered from smoke inhalation in a fire that damaged a multi-unit building in Wolfeboro early Tuesday morning.

Crews were called to Elm Street around 3:30 a.m., where they found the second floor of the building in flames.

One person was transported to Huggins Hospital to be treated for smoke inhalation.

Officials said the cause of the fire remains under investigation, but they believe it was sparked by an electric space heater.

With some of the coldest weather of the season arriving in the week ahead, Chief Butch Morrill advised people to use extra caution with space heaters, saying "check any cords for fraying, and make sure not to place the heater too close to combustible material."


From WMUR
avatar
WHL
Admin

Posts : 6034
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2013-01-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum