Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Republicans Retroactively Take Credit For The Economy!

4 posters

Go down

Republicans Retroactively Take Credit For The Economy! Empty Republicans Retroactively Take Credit For The Economy!

Post  News Buzzard Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:39 am

This is hysterical!! Three days ago Republicans, including the Right Wing Forum Of Gloom, weren't even willing to admit the economy is getting better. Now they're taking credit for it! It must have been their Filibuster Frenzy that improved things!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

http://thinkprogress.org/economy/2015/01/07/3609140/mcconnell-gdp-republicans/

The sad part is that people believe that crap!
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Republicans Retroactively Take Credit For The Economy! Empty Re: Republicans Retroactively Take Credit For The Economy!

Post  Outerlimits Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:43 am

Now please, don't confuse rhetoric with action....because rhetoric is what is used to distract the sheep. Very Happy

The big Democrat talking point in the last election was Obama wasn't able to make changes to Bush policies because of the mean old congress.

After the Republicans took the House, all we heard from your side was that Obama couldn’t get anything done.

If he is getting nothing done, how is he being credited with an improved economy?

So what actions has Obama taken (with his phone and pen) that have actually improved the economy?
Outerlimits
Outerlimits

Back to top Go down

Republicans Retroactively Take Credit For The Economy! Empty Re: Republicans Retroactively Take Credit For The Economy!

Post  News Buzzard Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:46 am

Stimulus, Obamacare and the rescue of the auto industry! What have the Republicans done?? (That's a rhetorical question)
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  Outerlimits Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:31 am

News Buzzard wrote:Stimulus, Obamacare and the rescue of the auto industry! What have the Republicans done?? (That's a rhetorical question)

You forgot the ACA and Cash for Clunkers. Laughing Laughing Laughing

The Republicans stopped Obama from getting anymore of his failed ideas through.

Well at least Obama got us out of Iraq…no wait that was Bush.

Hey but at least we are not tied up in Iraq anymore…oh…wait we are.

QE trickle-down economics did not start until Obama won in 2008 and met with Bernanke. Since then EVERY Fed pick Obama has made has been a supporter of QE Trickle Down. Yet Obama can criticize trickle-down economics to his flock - and they are such mindless sheep they actually cheer him, not realizing their ignorance and Obama's hypocrisy on the subject.

So in terms of corporations, big oil and foreign policy with regards to dropping bombs and being neck deep in the Middle-East....what is it he had changed other than forcing the ACA down our throats? (That's a rhetorical question)

Millions applauded, chanted, and even fainted when Obama criticized Bush for a huge laundry list of bad policies, actions and non-actions. Now those same people in love with Obama look the other way as he out-Bushes Bush.
Outerlimits
Outerlimits

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:37 pm

Outerlimits wrote:
News Buzzard wrote:Stimulus, Obamacare and the rescue of the auto industry! What have the Republicans done?? (That's a rhetorical question)

You forgot the ACA and Cash for Clunkers.

The last time I checked, the ACA and Obamacare are one and the same, but for some reason many folks like the ACA more! Rolling Eyes

I prefer to follow the advice of Nobel Prize winner, Paul Krugman, who is right almost all of the time, rather than some knee jerk economist who reminds me of Vinnie Goombots!! The quantitative easing put forward by the Fed had a lot to do with saving our economy, and the Republicans had everything to do with slowing down the recovery in an effort to destroy Obama. And now the Democrats can return the favor of the Filibuster Frenzy!
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  Outerlimits Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:58 pm

You are consistent your thought process.  Obama is always right, Republicans are always wrong.  

Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi were running things the last 2 years of GW’s term, yet get no blame from the likes of you.  Yet when the Republican took control of the House (according to you) everything is their fault.  That is some nonpartisan objectivity there.  Rolling Eyes

Fortunately the electorate knows who the party of NO really was and somehow I doubt Obama proclaiming he is ready to go around Congress before they were even seated is going to ingratiate his party in any way.

For selfish reasons only, I am just happy Obama hates the rich.

He tried to help blacks and they are suffering through much greater job loss, income loss, wealth loss, and the divide between whites and blacks economically has skyrocketed under his watch.

He tried to help the poor and the poor have accelerated like never before during Obama’s run.

He tried to help the middle class and that group is getting smaller every day.

He tried to destroy the “rich” as and we have benefitted so much during his Presidency.  I'm just glad he hates me and is trying to wipe me out.

Now if he says he wants to help out rich guys, I'm hiding my money and leaving the country.  Very Happy

You are entertaining.  The way you ignore the countless positions that Obama blasted Bush for, but has now out done Bush on every one of them.
The way you blame Bush for singlehandedly wrecking the economy is laughable. Like no legislation or change of regulations before Bush was in office had anything to do with it.

If I was that naïve or partisan I would simply donate my brain to science…since I was barely using it anyway.
Outerlimits
Outerlimits

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:09 pm

Outerlimits wrote:You are consistent your thought process.

That is not a sentence! And you think you are the smart guy! I'll stick with Paul Krugman, thank you!!
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:43 pm

Well, said, Outer. So true!! lol!
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:47 am

News Buzzard wrote:And you think you are the smart guy! I'll stick with Paul Krugman, thank you!!

At least NB is being consistent!

Republicans Retroactively Take Credit For The Economy! Da423f545c831d7c085f5579097d4bb0

Suspect

News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Republicans Retroactively Take Credit For The Economy! Empty Oblama?

Post  News Hawk Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:12 am

Outerlimits wrote:"...Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi were running things the last 2 years of GW’s term, yet get no blame from the likes of you..."

I just read a column in which Obama carries the nickname "Oblama".

Laughing

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:52 pm

Look right to you?

scratch

Republicans Retroactively Take Credit For The Economy! Charles-Hugh-Smith-New-Orders
News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:54 am

Saudi Arabia said to offer jobs to sacked US shale workers

Workers fired from shale fields in the United States after the slump in oil prices are reportedly being offered new jobs in Saudi Arabia. State-owned Saudi Aramco is posting new job ads online aiming to snap up experts in extracting oil from shale, Bloomberg reported. Thousands of US workers have been fired since November as oil prices plunged because of oversupplies, driven in part by an OPEC decision supported by Saudi Arabia, Bloomberg said."
Arabian Business

It's the economy, Stupid!

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down