Hillary Has Big Lead

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hillary Has Big Lead

Post  WHL on Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:31 pm

Obama has done NOTHING to help Israel.  

And Hillary and Obama do agree with you about vaccinations--------now.   They changed their minds.
WHL
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Anti Federalist on Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:36 pm

News Buzzard wrote:I believe vaccinations should be mandatory, and I think Obama and Hillary feel the same way.

Really?

So this is freedom to you, huh?

And here I thought progressives were all about "choice" and "privacy" and "get the government out of my body".

Guess that only applies to killing your unborn child, huh?
Anti Federalist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard on Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:41 pm

WHL wrote:Obama has done NOTHING to help Israel.

That's not what the Israeli Defense Minister and Netanyahu himself have said:

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/article/40682_Israeli_Defense_Minister-_Obama_Has_Done_More_for_Israel_Than_Any_President

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2296545/Netanyahu-praises-Obama-claiming-hes-President-help-Israel-defend-itself.html

And now we read that Netanyahu may have leaked secrets about our negotiations with Iran:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2015/02/16/a-perfect-storm-brews-in-the-middle-east/?hpid=z2

Despite the right wing war mongering, WHL, it would be extremely difficult for us to go to war with Iran. They have 75 million people who are polarized against us, and we most certainly could not do it without re-activating the Draft under the Selective Service System. Iraq only has 16 million people and look at how much Bush botched that one up!

Enough With War!!

Hillary in 2016!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL on Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:55 pm

Notice he ignored you Anti. But not to worry Hillary and Obama were against it before they were for it. But wait a minute and they might be against it again. It depends on how the wind of votes is blowing.
WHL
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Anti Federalist on Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:04 pm

News Buzzard wrote:

Enough With War!!

Hillary in 2016!!

I'm all for that.

What rational portion of your brain thinks you will get that with Hillary?

O-Bomb-Ya has done nothing more than follow W's plan.

You have John McCain supporting his AUMF request FFS.
Anti Federalist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard on Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:39 pm

Anti Federalist wrote:
News Buzzard wrote:

Enough With War!!

Hillary in 2016!!

I'm all for that.

You're all for Hillary in 2016?? Very Happy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Anti Federalist on Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:44 pm

News Buzzard wrote:
Anti Federalist wrote:
News Buzzard wrote:

Enough With War!!

Hillary in 2016!!

I'm all for that.

You're all for Hillary in 2016?? Very Happy

Hah hah...of course not. Razz

I'm all for having enough of war.

You'll get plenty of war with Hillary.

Just like we did with O-bomb-ya.
Anti Federalist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk on Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:42 pm

I take it this occurred because a drunk driver refused to give a blood sample—when required by state law?

News Buzzard wrote:I believe vaccinations should be mandatory, and I think Obama and Hillary feel the same way.

Obama has done more to protect Israel than any other president, and is being undermined by Boehner and Netanyahu.

Your source?

scratch

News Buzzard wrote:"...Bibi's speech to Congress will be a big flop...!!"

Your crystal ball? What else does it say? Will Hillary be our next President?

I only ask because Hillary has had a big lead in 2008, but saw it quickly evaporate:

http://www.gallup.com/poll/102601/hillary-clintons-big-lead-democratic-race-unchanged.aspx

View user profile http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Post  Anti Federalist on Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:11 pm

News Hawk wrote:I take it this occurred because a drunk driver refused to give a blood sample—when required by state law?

Is freedom defined as being manhandled by a bunch of cops and jabbed with needles to force your own body to testify against you?

Are you in favor of strapping people down and injecting them with drugs against their will like Buzzard is?
Anti Federalist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard on Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:18 pm

To News Hawk: My source is 2 links on page 2 of this thread.

To Anti: I believe in some regulation, like stopping at red lights. Vaccination mandates is for the greater good, like obeying traffic signals.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Anti Federalist on Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:38 pm

News Buzzard wrote:To Anti: I believe in some regulation, like stopping at red lights. Vaccination mandates is for the greater good, like obeying traffic signals.

Authoritarians of all stripes use the "greater good" argument.

Only a true believer in authoritarian eugenics would equate forcibly manhandling somebody with six cops onto a stretcher and injecting them with drugs against their will, with stopping at a stop light.

You must also agree with Oliver Wendall Holmes in "Buck v. Bell", that it serves the public welfare to forcibly sterilize idiots?

Oh, and the progressives of their day also were quick to point out they believed Negroes should suffer the same fate.

We have seen more than once that the public welfare may call upon the best citizens for their lives. It would be strange if it could not call upon those who already sap the strength of the State for these lesser sacrifices, often not felt to be such by those concerned, to prevent our being swamped with incompetence. It is better for all the world, if instead of waiting to execute degenerate offspring for crime, or to let them starve for their imbecility, society can prevent those who are manifestly unfit from continuing their kind. The principle that sustains compulsory vaccination is broad enough to cover cutting the Fallopian tubes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buck_v._Bell

You need to re-think your position on this.
Anti Federalist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Things Must Be Going Well in Israeli Talks...

Post  News Hawk on Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:20 pm

Your "source" said nothing like the following:

According to the report by Israel's Channel 2, US Undersecretary of State, Wendy Sherman, who is involved in the talks has announced she will no longer be updating Israelis about the talks.

Susan Rice, US President Obama's National Security Advisor, has also reportedly announced she is cutting ties with her Israeli counterpart, Yossi Cohen, who serves as Netanyahu's National Security Advisor.
AP-via Ynet

There's some discussion that Obama will enter a neighbor's election,to skew Canada's upcoming election.

If I had my way, I'd make a vaccination against "shingles" mandatory. That said, I'd dodged the flu for 25 years, but got shamed by my doctor to get a flu shot last summer. Too bad that vaccination was for a different flu!

scratch

"For the greater good", mandatory vaccinations didn't work out very well for Governor Perry (R-TX).

When government is too close (e.g., Solyndra, Abound Solar, Beacon Power, AES Eastern Energy/Energy Storage*, Amonix, Azure Dynamics, Babcock & Brown, UniSolar, Ener1, Evergreen Solar, Inc., Konarka Technologies Inc., Razer Technologies, SpectraWatt, Stirling Energy Systems, Thompson River Power LLC., LSP Energy, Mountain Plaza Inc., Olsen Crop Service/Olsen Mills, Willard & Kelsey Solar Group) "mandatory" is just wrong.

Obama has shown that big government can get too close, and widely enriches the entrenched party—including the Trial Lawyers who generously sent checks to support Obama's elections. (Not to mention illegal contributions from overseas contributors).

Obama runs a criminal enterprise.
http://energymakesamericagreat.org/green-energy-crony-corruption-scandal

No

As to drunk driving, females shouldn't be exempt regarding her state's law. Chances are good that she could move to a nearby state to avoid mandatory blood sampling. Lawyers had pretty much done away with good Breath-Alyzer testing, so blood is taken today.

pale

Now that marijuana is legal in a couple of states, drunk driving takes on a whole new meaning. One quarter of marijuana users are now seen as having psychotic disorders. Daily users are three times more likely to suffer those same disorders.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3RuOznPfy  

No

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk on Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:47 am

Anti Federalist wrote:Folks like NH they scare with al Qaida or ISIS.
It's the low-information-voter on your TVs that I fear:

No

Back to top Go down

Post  Anti Federalist on Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:13 am

News Hawk wrote:It's the low-information-voter on your TVs that I fear:

We've been waging jihad against a jihad for over thirty years, and the only result has been more jihadists.

Time to re-think that position as well.
Anti Federalist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Anti Federalist on Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:22 am

News Hawk wrote:When government is too close "mandatory" is just wrong.

Quite right.

As to drunk driving, females shouldn't be exempt regarding her state's law. Chances are good that she could move to a nearby state to avoid mandatory blood sampling. Lawyers had pretty much done away with good Breath-Alyzer testing, so blood is taken today.

The feds are funding the nationwide expansion of "no refusal" checkpoints.

http://benswann.com/federal-funds-fuel-nationwide-increase-in-no-refusal-blood-draw-dui-checkpoints/

Regardless of the motivation, is this the type of country you want to live in?

Where that happens on a daily basis?

The "cure" is worse than the disease by a factor of a thousand.

I'll take my chances with a drunk on the road long before I'll submit to the notion that people should be manhandled onto gurneys by cops and stabbed with needles to incriminate themselves.
Anti Federalist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL on Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:40 am

Yes, for the greater good, for OUR protection. "I don't do anything wrong anyway so why should it bother me?" It should bother us because our freedoms have been taken away.
WHL
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard on Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:50 am

Anti Federalist wrote:

We've been waging jihad against a jihad for over thirty years, and the only result has been more jihadists.

Thank you, Anti! Apparently the war mongers don't get that!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Andrea Mitchell Has It Right!

Post  News Hawk on Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:17 am

News Buzzard wrote:
Anti Federalist wrote:

Thank you, Anti! Apparently the war mongers don't get that!

Mitchell was correct that the proper response to ISIS’ unthinkable cruelty was not to chastise ourselves for centuries-old sins, but to condemn the medieval ISIS for their current ones; not to bow in humility, but to assert our moral superiority. Guilty introspection is not the answer to violent evil.
Frontpagemagazine.com

War mongers? Like Italy?

"War mongers" was a term used by Neville Chamberlain when the "Poster Boy" for appeasement allowed the baddest and worst war in written history. Neville Chamberlain later decried his "success", and died before the huge war was concluded.

With a Billion+ Muslims in the world, only a revitalized Egypt and tiny Jordan have expressed sufficient outrage and attacked this malignancy before it metastasizes into Italy. They, at least, recognize their stake in Humanity.

You'll notice that Italy fears that the beheadings of 21 Christians—including a video verbally threatening Rome—is now perched on Libya's Mediterranean beach directly opposite Italy.

'Course, the LIV doesn't know where Libya is!

Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard on Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:03 am

Obama has been pounding ISIS since last summer and has requested a new 3 year war resolution to fight them. Where is Congress? They're on vacation, after passing 2 whole bills so far this year!  No  Save your BlahBlahBlah about Obama and watch the video I posted where former Israeli Defense Minister, Baruk, says that Obama has done the most for Israel since Lyndon Johnson!

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/isis-terror/obama-says-isis-war-powers-request-not-about-another-ground-n304526

You just hate Obama, and that's what your BS is all about, News Hawk!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hillary Has Big Lead In New Jersey!

Post  News Buzzard on Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:06 pm

Hillary is leading Chris Christie by 23 points in New Jersey. It's hard to believe that Christie thinks he can be elected President!! No

http://www.politicususa.com/2015/02/17/hillary-clinton-crushes-chris-christie-23-points-home-state-jersey.html

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk on Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:41 pm

News Buzzard wrote:You just hate Obama, and that's what your BS is all about, News Hawk...!!"

"If we must have an enemy at the head of Government, let it be one whom we can oppose, and for whom we are not responsible, who will not involve our party in the disgrace of his foolish and bad measures."
- Alexander Hamilton

To Alexander Hamilton's quoted message above, I would add inept and incompetent.

What a Face

Last edited by News Hawk on Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  red_hill on Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:05 pm

News Hawk wrote:
News Buzzard wrote:You just hate Obama, and that's what your BS is all about, News Hawk...!!"
I support Alan West, whose sensible responses to the dipstick in the White House should give great pause to American Patriots.  

I'm sorry but what does Allen West have to do with this? Are you intimating that NB said you are racist? Are you trying to say "I have black friends"?

red_hill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL on Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:25 pm

I agree. Ever since Christie hugged Obama he has been toast.
WHL
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Anti Federalist on Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:46 pm

I'd still like to hear what NB has to say about Holmes' remarks in Buck v. Bell.

A SCROTUS ruling that has not been overturned, by the way.
Anti Federalist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk on Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:02 pm

Anti Federalist wrote:We've been waging jihad against a jihad for over thirty years, and the only result has been more jihadists. Time to re-think that position as well.
It's only since OPEC that jihad has gotten out of control; but, we've been fighting jihad for 1400 years.

Now, they're poised to take over Europe—maybe without a shot being fired. World birthrate trends favor the jihadists: maybe they know that, and are champing at the bit with their inhumane videos. They're now looking for an "upgrade-video" to surpass their burning alive of 45 Iraqi army and police officers in a cage—today!

Sad

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top