The Real Rudy

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Real Rudy

Post  News Buzzard on Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:21 am

From a marriage to his second cousin to the multiple deferments to avoid Vietnam, the list is long:

http://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/wayne-barrett-rudy-giuliani-love-article-1.2122253

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Real Rudy

Post  WHL on Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:39 am

Really? Who are you, Obama's Defender in Chief? Do you really have to attack every person that speaks out against Obama?
WHL
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard on Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:53 am

Are you trying to say that Rudy wasn't married to his second cousin, or arranged multiple deferments? The NY Daily News is not exactly a liberal newspaper!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL on Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:04 pm

No, you missed the point which is any time anybody says ANYTHING about Obama that doesn't praise him, you come to Obama's rescue by coming up with some unrelated fact to make that person look bad.
WHL
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard on Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:21 pm

Rudy said that Obama doesn't love America, which I found to be very disappointing and utterly false, but I'm not surprised since I'm familiar with Rudy.

So you think it's normal for one to be married to his second cousin?? Rolling Eyes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL on Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:41 pm

It's his business. Why are you so concerned about that when you are not concerned about who Hillary is married to?????

How many times Did Obama say he wanted to "fundamentally change America"? You must not listen to the news much.
WHL
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard on Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:02 pm

WHL wrote:It's his business.  Why are you so concerned about that when you are not concerned about who Hillary is married to?????

How many times Did Obama say he wanted to "fundamentally change America"?  You must not listen to the news much.

Obama has fundamentally changed America, and folks like you don't like it. He is the first president in US history to bring a national healthcare plan to fruition. He is the first president in decades to stop this constant cycle of endless and tragic wars! Obama did a great job to bring us out of the Great Recession after your moron nearly collapsed the economy.

I'm thankful for what Obama has done and I'm not afraid to say so, and I happen to think that being married to one's second cousin is a very weird thing, but that's the kind of lard that rises to the top in the Republican party!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Anti Federalist on Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:58 pm

News Buzzard wrote:Obama has fundamentally changed America, and folks like you don't like it.

LOL - C'mon, stop being ridiculous.

Obama has not "fundamentally changed" a damn thing.

Things are pretty much where they would be had there been another 8 years of Bush or another 12 years of Clinton.

That's why you don't see me getting too worked up over it.

(Meaning whatever new outrage O-bomb-ya is working on)

Last edited by Anti Federalist on Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anti Federalist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL on Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:05 pm

First, Bush didn't do such a bad job until the Dems took over Congress the last couple of years of his term. That's when things started getting bad.

Second, thank God Obama hasn't been able to take this country completely Communist which is what he would liked to have done but he made it lean more that way every day.
WHL
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Anti Federalist on Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:11 pm

Keep in mind, that's not to say I do not think Rudy is a cross dressing authoritarian fascist.

Because he is.

But here's the issue NB - based on what you wrote in the other thread, you agree with him.

And besides, is it not progs that are supposed to be in favor of diversity and alternative lifestyles?

What we don't see is that freedom is not a concept in which people can do anything they want, be anything they can be. Freedom is about authority. Freedom is about the willingness of every single human being to cede to lawful authority a great deal of discretion about what you do. - Rudy Giuliani

http://www.nytimes.com/1994/03/20/nyregion/freedom-is-about-authority-excerpts-from-giuliani-speech-on-crime.html

Anti Federalist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard on Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:13 pm

Anti Federalist wrote:LOL - C'mon, stop being ridiculous.

Obama has not "fundamentally changed" a damn thing.

Things are pretty much where they would be had there been another 8 years of Bush or another 12 years of Clinton.

I beg to disagree! Remember the Great Recession on Bush's watch? That's where our financial systems nearly collapsed and the economy was losing 800 thousand jobs a month. Well, we've gained 1 million jobs over the last 3 months and our unemployment rate is at 5.7%!!

Remember the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan? We are essentially out of both countries after a complete botch job by the Bush Administration. (Jeb goes and hires the same advisers, but he is his own man  Rolling Eyes )

The first time a presidential candidate made national healthcare part of his plank was 1912, and it was put forth by Teddy Roosevelt! Obama got it done in 2010 and in Biden's words: This is a big effin deal! You bet it is, Joe!!

That is fundamental change!! (despite the Republicans!!)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard on Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:17 pm

Anti Federalist wrote:But here's the issue NB - based on what you wrote in the other thread, you agree with him.

Give me a break! You posted a boilerplate statement Giuliani made about crime!! You're right, I agree!! I don't think people should be allowed to murder each other!! Rolling Eyes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard on Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:20 pm

WHL wrote:First, Bush didn't do such a bad job until the Dems took over Congress the last couple of years of his term.

lol!lol!

That's right! It was the Dems in Congress who ordered massive tax cuts and the ill fated invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan!! Rolling Eyes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Anti Federalist on Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:36 pm

News Buzzard wrote:
Anti Federalist wrote:But here's the issue NB - based on what you wrote in the other thread, you agree with him.

Give me a break! You posted a boilerplate statement Giuliani made about crime!! You're right, I agree!! I don't think people should be allowed to murder each other!! Rolling Eyes

You agree in principle.

People are not free, and should be subject to any number malum prohibitum laws and regulations to keep them in check.
Anti Federalist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Anti Federalist on Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:42 pm

News Buzzard wrote:I beg to disagree! Remember the Great Recession on Bush's watch? That's where our financial systems nearly collapsed and the economy was losing 800 thousand jobs a month. Well, we've gained 1 million jobs over the last 3 months and our unemployment rate is at 5.7%!!

I'm sure you would, but the fact remains that the bailout and spending orgy that propped up the failed economy and kicked the can down the road for another 10 or 20 years started under Bush and would have continued regardless of who was in the white house.

Remember the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan? We are essentially out of both countries after a complete botch job by the Bush Administration. (Jeb goes and hires the same advisers, but he is his own man  Rolling Eyes )

Just today:
New Pentagon Chief Says U.S. May Slow Exit From Afghanistan
http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2015/02/21/ashton_carter_new_pentagon_chief_says_u_s_may_slow_afghanistan_exit.html

Whoops.

'Gitmo is still open, there are still mercs and advisors in Iraq, not to mention the new wars starting in Libya and Syria and Ukraine.

The first time a presidential candidate made national healthcare part of his plank was 1912, and it was put forth by Teddy Roosevelt! Obama got it done in 2010 and in Biden's words: This is a big effin deal! You bet it is, Joe!!

That is fundamental change!! (despite the Republicans!!)

A GOP plan that is doomed to failure.

What a legacy. Rolling Eyes
Anti Federalist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk on Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:22 pm

Rudy would have been spared the attacks on his person had he been reading from a British newspaper—quote:

“You have to pinch yourself - a Marxist radical who all his life has been mentored by, sat at the feet of, worshiped with, befriended, endorsed the philosophy of, funded and been in turn funded, politically promoted and supported by a nexus comprising black power anti-white racists, Jew-haters, revolutionary Marxists, unrepentant former terrorists and Chicago mobsters, is on the verge of becoming President of the United States. And apparently it’s considered impolite to say so.”
—Melanie Philips, The Spectator (UK) 10/14/08

A Brit, Melanie Philips likely felt that dirt won't be dug up on her by the Chicago Machine that brought Obama to this point.

A few minutes ago, I had to read a British newspaper about death-threats against Rudy!

No

News Hawk

View user profile http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

What is WRONG with Obama?

Post  News Hawk on Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:29 am

The death threats against Rudy have been posted at Drudge.

Actually, Rudy was even more on fire a week ago, in Arizona

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard on Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:03 pm

Giuliani is just struggling to stay relevant! Rolling Eyes

He hired his driver, Bernard Kerik, to be his police commissioner, then recommended Kerik to Bush to be his Director of DHS. It wasn't too much later when Kerik was sentenced to jail for shaking down a contractor to renovate his apartment. That's the kind of operation Giuliani ran!! No He didn't treat his cops and firemen well when it came to their salaries, and took credit for the reduction of crime in New York, when the very same reduction in crime was happening all over the country. Giuliani chickened out of the Senate race against Hillary, because he knew he was going to get his ass kicked, but attributed his withdrawal to his battle with prostate cancer. Funny, his prostate cancer didn't stop him from running for president, but Tim Russert derailed that fantasy in one interview. Giuliani made a lot of money in security after 9/11, and many of his clients were in the Muslim world. I wonder if Giuliani loves America Question

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk on Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:54 pm

News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard on Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:41 pm

Rudy Giuliani always surrounded himself with the most upstanding people!!! Laughing Laughing

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/bernard-kerik-double-affair-laid-bare-article-1.340899

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk on Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:33 pm

Interesting take on the Internet about Obama's use of a Muslim sign:

(That's not a "finger-wag", as I—and most others—thought...!)

No

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk on Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:08 pm

This kid knows Obama:

Cool

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk on Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:09 am

Listening to speakers at the conference—to which the FBI had not been invited—you would think that, if only American Muslims were treated better, ISIS would wither on the vine. “We in the administration and the government should give voice to the plight of Muslims living in this country and the discrimination that they face,” said Secretary of Homeland Security Jeh Johnson. “And so I personally have committed to speak out about the situation that very often people in the Muslim community in this country face.” The real issue, Johnson suggested, was not Islamic terrorism but Islamophobia.

The casual listener might surmise that Johnson’s remarks had less to do with ISIS than with winning the 2016 Muslim vote in key states such as Michigan and Ohio.
—City Journal

Hillary needs the Muslim vote?

scratch

Yes, she does.

bom

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk on Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:28 am

John McCain: ‘I’m Ashamed Of My Country, I’m Ashamed Of My President, I’m Ashamed Of Myself’

Arizona U.S. Sen. John McCain said something on CBS’s “Face the Nation” Sunday that surprised host Bob Schieffer. “I’m ashamed of my country, I’m ashamed of my president and I’m ashamed of myself that I haven’t done more to help these people,” McCain said.
Daily Caller

Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL on Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:29 am

Are you kidding me? McCain is talking about the terrorists??? He is going right along with OBama? I never liked him anyway.
WHL
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top