A Tale Of Two States

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Tale Of Two States

Post  News Buzzard on Thu May 07, 2015 9:09 am

Minnesota has an intelligent, progressive governor, while Wisconsin has a goofball in the corner office!! affraid

http://www.afscme.org/blog/minnesota-vs-wisconsin-a-tale-of-two-states

_________________
(Hillary) Bernie in 2016! Very Happy
avatar
News Buzzard

Posts : 3091
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Tale Of Two States

Post  News Hawk on Thu May 07, 2015 11:10 am

News Buzzard wrote:Minnesota has an intelligent, progressive governor, while Wisconsin has a goofball in the corner office!! affraid

http://www.afscme.org/blog/minnesota-vs-wisconsin-a-tale-of-two-states

Whenever I want to learn about how unfair Republicans are to Government's employees, I always select a site that represents their unions.

pirat
.

_________________
..."The beauty of being a liberal is that history always begins this morning..."
avatar
News Hawk

Posts : 7956
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Winnipesaukee & Florida

View user profile http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Re: A Tale Of Two States

Post  red_hill on Thu May 07, 2015 2:19 pm

News Hawk wrote:
News Buzzard wrote:Minnesota has an intelligent, progressive governor, while Wisconsin has a goofball in the corner office!! affraid

http://www.afscme.org/blog/minnesota-vs-wisconsin-a-tale-of-two-states

Whenever I want to learn about how unfair Republicans are to Government's employees, I always select a site that represents their unions.

pirat
.
AFSCME... enough said

red_hill

Posts : 303
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Tale Of Two States

Post  News Buzzard on Thu May 07, 2015 4:05 pm

I think it's very shallow to disregard an article because of an author. The only way to disregard any article is to be able to refute the facts within the article. You're never going to see on FOX News that Wisconsin is going into the tank. The budget and employment numbers in both states can be verified at other sites.

The methodology of the right wing is to always attack the messenger! They got nothing else!!

_________________
(Hillary) Bernie in 2016! Very Happy
avatar
News Buzzard

Posts : 3091
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Tale Of Two States

Post  Outerlimits on Thu May 07, 2015 4:31 pm

News Buzzard wrote:I think it's very shallow to disregard an article because of an author. The only way to disregard any article is to be able to refute the facts within the article. You're never going to see on FOX News that Wisconsin is going into the tank. The budget and employment numbers in both states can be verified at other sites.

The methodology of the right wing is to always attack the messenger! They got nothing else!!


Based on you statements and views from this thread:   http://wolfgil.forumotion.com/t3600-not-a-single-piece-of-evidence


What you are saying in this thread is COMIC GOLD.   Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  It’s hard to take you seriously. But you sure are entertaining. Very Happy
avatar
Outerlimits

Posts : 933
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-01-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Tale Of Two States

Post  WHL on Thu May 07, 2015 4:57 pm

Laughing Laughing
avatar
WHL
Admin

Posts : 6036
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2013-01-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Tale Of Two States

Post  News Buzzard on Thu May 07, 2015 5:06 pm

That's right: Attack the messenger! You can't refute the fact that Minnesota is in so much better shape than Wisconsin, so I'm your comic relief! Cool

afro

_________________
(Hillary) Bernie in 2016! Very Happy
avatar
News Buzzard

Posts : 3091
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Tale Of Two States

Post  News Buzzard on Thu May 07, 2015 5:17 pm

Here is some more comic relief on Minnesota vs Wisconsin! This article is 2 years old! Go ahead, attack the messenger!!!

http://www.minnpost.com/macro-micro-minnesota/2013/02/walker-vs-dayton-smackdown-which-governor-has-better-economy

afro

_________________
(Hillary) Bernie in 2016! Very Happy
avatar
News Buzzard

Posts : 3091
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Tale Of Two States

Post  News Hawk on Fri May 08, 2015 9:24 pm

Comparing two states as some kind of "proof" is meaningless.

No

.

_________________
..."The beauty of being a liberal is that history always begins this morning..."
avatar
News Hawk

Posts : 7956
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Winnipesaukee & Florida

View user profile http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Re: A Tale Of Two States

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum