No State Dep't Review Of Hillary And Foundation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No State Dep't Review Of Hillary And Foundation

Post  News Buzzard on Thu May 07, 2015 4:50 pm

That usually happens when there is no evidence!!!

http://news.yahoo.com/no-state-dept-review-planned-hillary-clinton-foundation-193002951.html

_________________
(Hillary) Bernie in 2016! Very Happy
avatar
News Buzzard

Posts : 3091
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: No State Dep't Review Of Hillary And Foundation

Post  Outerlimits on Fri May 08, 2015 9:23 am

News Buzzard wrote:That usually happens when there is no evidence!!!

http://news.yahoo.com/no-state-dept-review-planned-hillary-clinton-foundation-193002951.html

Gee that is odd…

Rueters reported yesterday:

The U.S. State Department will not review the breaches of the 2008 ethics agreement Hillary Clinton signed in order to become secretary of state after her family's charities admitted in March that they had not complied, a spokesman said on Thursday.

The article went on to state:

She (Hillary) also promised that the charities would let the State Department's ethics office review beforehand any proposed new foreign governments donations.

In March, the charities confirmed to Reuters for the first time that they had not complied with those pledges for most of Clinton's four years at the State Department.  The State Department "regrets" that it did not get to review the new foreign government funding, but does not plan to look into the matter further, spokesman Jeff Rathke said on Thursday.

That doesn’t sound like there was no evidence now does it? Rolling Eyes

http://news.yahoo.com/state-dept-not-review-clinton-ethics-pledge-breaches-204846487.html

"The State Department has not and does not intend to initiate a formal review or to make a retroactive judgment about items that were not submitted during Secretary Clinton's tenure," the spokesman said.

Without conducting an investigation the State Department has concluded there was no influence on her decisions because Hillary didn’t turn information over to the Ethics Office as she promised.



If they didn't investigate, how does that justify the conclusion?  Just take Hillary’s word on it?
avatar
Outerlimits

Posts : 933
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-01-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: No State Dep't Review Of Hillary And Foundation

Post  red_hill on Fri May 08, 2015 9:46 am

News Buzzard wrote:That usually happens when there is no evidence!!!

http://news.yahoo.com/no-state-dept-review-planned-hillary-clinton-foundation-193002951.html

Usually you cant find evidence if you don't investigate. It is like putting the cart before the horse.

red_hill

Posts : 303
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: No State Dep't Review Of Hillary And Foundation

Post  News Buzzard on Fri May 08, 2015 11:24 am

From the article I posted: "To the degree that it has reviewed the matter it has found Clinton to be in compliance with government rules."--Jeff Rathke, State Department Spokesman.

So what are you guys looking for, 8 or 9 congressional fishing expeditions, similar to Benghazi, to take down Hillary? Here's a bright idea Exclamation Why don't you come up with a candidate who isn't a blubbering idiot? This way you won't have to worry about Hillary. I told you I'm not voting for her in the primary, but you seem to be having trouble finding someone who can beat her, at least someone who can stay out of jail long enough to run against her. Perry is under felony indictment, Christie may be on the way and Walker has John Doe breathing down his neck!

And you call me laughable!!!!   Laughing Laughing

_________________
(Hillary) Bernie in 2016! Very Happy
avatar
News Buzzard

Posts : 3091
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: No State Dep't Review Of Hillary And Foundation

Post  red_hill on Fri May 08, 2015 11:33 am

News Buzzard wrote:From the article I posted: "To the degree that it has reviewed the matter it has found Clinton to be in compliance with government rules."--Jeff Rathke, State Department Spokesman.

So what are you guys looking for, 8 or 9 congressional fishing expeditions, similar to Benghazi, to take down Hillary? Here's a bright idea Exclamation Why don't you come up with a candidate who isn't a blubbering idiot? This way you won't have to worry about Hillary. I told you I'm not voting for her in the primary, but you seem to be having trouble finding someone who can beat her, at least someone who can stay out of jail long enough to run against her. Perry is under felony indictment, Christie may be on the way and Walker has John Doe breathing down his neck!

And you call me laughable!!!!   Laughing Laughing

I don't have a candidate or a party. Believe it or not, I always thought Ms Clinton was a smart lady and may have been a good President. I think less of her now. I don't think much of anyone in the race at this time, regardless of party affiliation. It is kind of sad that in a country of 300 plus million people we are stuck with this bunch of boobs.

I do think Bernie Sanders is one of the most honest people out there, but again, he is unelectable nationally and he is way to left for this moderate.

red_hill

Posts : 303
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: No State Dep't Review Of Hillary And Foundation

Post  News Buzzard on Fri May 08, 2015 11:42 am

Bernie's honesty is very refreshing to me, and that is the quality which will do him in. I actually think he moves to the center if he got anywhere, but if you want to run with the vipers you have to be one. I get a real kick out of the Republicans claiming to have the high ground in all of this when they are all filthy in secret money grabbing from the oligarchs. Citizens United was a gift from our wonderful Supreme Court! No

_________________
(Hillary) Bernie in 2016! Very Happy
avatar
News Buzzard

Posts : 3091
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: No State Dep't Review Of Hillary And Foundation

Post  Outerlimits on Fri May 08, 2015 12:49 pm

News Buzzard wrote:From the article I posted: "To the degree that it has reviewed the matter it has found Clinton to be in compliance with government rules."--Jeff Rathke, State Department Spokesman.

"The State Department has not and does not intend to initiate a formal review or to make a retroactive judgment about items that were not submitted during Secretary Clinton's tenure,"
- Jeff Rathke, State Department Spokesman May 7, 2015

Jeff Rathke said the department was not aware of donations having an undue influence on U.S. foreign policy.  When reporters asked how the department could know this without reviewing the belated disclosures, he declined to comment further.   Shocked  

You pointed out the 3 Republican candidates that are being investigated yet you don’t believe Hillary and Bill should be?  Hillary did not comply with the ethics agreement.  That is an undeniable fact. The State Departments admits to not following the agreement that the White House put forth to congress in order to confirm her as the Secretary of State.

If this were ANY Republican you would be screaming for the FBI to get involved.  If it were a Republican, I would want it investigated too. I guess that is just another way we differ.  One doesn’t need to be on the right to know this smells bad.  On the other hand, only a disciple of the loony left could possibly believe this does not call for a thorough investigation.
avatar
Outerlimits

Posts : 933
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-01-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: No State Dep't Review Of Hillary And Foundation

Post  News Buzzard on Fri May 08, 2015 3:40 pm

You don't have all of the details of the ethical requirements in that agreement and we don't know for sure that she did in fact violate them. Just because you say that she violated the agreements, based on news reports you read, doesn't mean a hill of beans to me. The State Department found Hillary to be in compliance with the rules, so I'm supposed to believe you?? Razz

_________________
(Hillary) Bernie in 2016! Very Happy
avatar
News Buzzard

Posts : 3091
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: No State Dep't Review Of Hillary And Foundation

Post  WHL on Fri May 08, 2015 6:13 pm

NB has no problem believing rumors about Christie and all the Republicans but he won't believe printed facts about Dems.
avatar
WHL
Admin

Posts : 6034
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2013-01-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: No State Dep't Review Of Hillary And Foundation

Post  News Buzzard on Fri May 08, 2015 8:24 pm

WHL wrote:NB has no problem believing rumors about Christie and all the Republicans but he won't believe printed facts about Dems.

Oh really? I guess you missed the charges against Democrats, Bob Menendez (Us Senator) and Sheldon Silver (Ny Assembly leader), which I think are legitimate. You don't seem to have a good grasp of criminal law as you lack the knowledge that a criminal charge has to be proven in court beyond a reasonable doubt. Then you take the case of Hillary Clinton, where some right wing lunatic writes a book that Hillary is involved in all kinds of scandal, but admits on multiple news programs that he has no evidence! Generally speaking, if you have no evidence then there is no basis for any criminal charge!  Rolling Eyes

Here is another news broadcast: Governor Andrew Cuomo, also a Democrat, may be in serious trouble. There are allegations that he steered bonding deals toward banks who are large donors to his campaign, which can be interpreted as bribery.

So before you talk about my bias, WHL, I suggest you check your facts.

afro


Last edited by News Buzzard on Sat May 09, 2015 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
(Hillary) Bernie in 2016! Very Happy
avatar
News Buzzard

Posts : 3091
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: No State Dep't Review Of Hillary And Foundation

Post  News Hawk on Fri May 08, 2015 9:19 pm

Sometime before the election, someone is going to complain about Russia giving US-mined uranium to Iran for making more nukes. At that time, talk of prosecution will be moot.

pirat
.

_________________
..."The beauty of being a liberal is that history always begins this morning..."
avatar
News Hawk

Posts : 7953
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Winnipesaukee & Florida

View user profile http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Lobbying Disguised as Help for The Poor...

Post  News Hawk on Tue May 19, 2015 6:28 am

THIS JUST IN A---US Spanish-language news network---Azteca America---lobbied Hillary Clinton’s State Department on US policies toward Mexico.

Posing as a neutral agent, it then reported on those policies without disclosing its lobbying expenditures. Azteca America is now covering the U.S. presidential election without informing viewers of its company’s donations to the Clinton Foundation.

Azteca America, has employed two Clinton confidantes since late 2008 to lobby the State Department on various initiatives affecting U.S. relations with Mexico, where its parent company is based, during and after Clinton’s tenure at the head of the agency.

Azteca America's Mexican parent, TV Azteca, is a foundation associated with the company; that foundation’s US counterpart have together donated as much as $375,000 to the Clinton Foundation, according to its website.


Isn't that nice of them? They're helping the poor through Hillary's Foundation.

pirat

.

_________________
..."The beauty of being a liberal is that history always begins this morning..."
avatar
News Hawk

Posts : 7953
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Winnipesaukee & Florida

View user profile http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Quid pro quo...

Post  News Hawk on Sat May 30, 2015 7:57 am

Charity Gave $500K to Clinton Foundation for Bill to Accept Award from Supermodel

A charity run by Czech supermodel Petra Nemcova donated $500,000 to the Clinton Foundation in 2014 after Bill Clinton agreed to accept a lifetime achievement award from the organization.

The New York Times reports [emphasis added]: To commemorate the 10th anniversary of the 2004 Indian Ocean tsunami, Petra Nemcova, a Czech model who survived the disaster by clinging to a palm tree, decided to pull out all the stops for the annual fund-raiser of her school-building charity, the Happy Hearts Fund. She booked Cipriani 42nd Street, which greeted guests with Bellini cocktails on silver trays. She flew in Sheryl Crow...
Washington Free Beacon

Her charity collected $60,000 in donations.

Rolling Eyes

.

_________________
..."The beauty of being a liberal is that history always begins this morning..."
avatar
News Hawk

Posts : 7953
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Winnipesaukee & Florida

View user profile http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Re: No State Dep't Review Of Hillary And Foundation

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum