Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obama accused of sexism by a member of his own party

4 posters

Go down

Obama accused of sexism by a member of his own party Empty Obama accused of sexism by a member of his own party

Post  Anti Federalist Wed May 13, 2015 1:38 pm

LOL - The cultural Marxists eat themselves.

Senator suggests gender played into Obama-Warren spat

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/05/sherrod-brown-barack-obama-gender-role-elizabeth-warren-spat-117866.html#ixzz3a2chNENq

Ohio Sen. Sherrod Brown threw a grenade into the ongoing war of words between Sen. Elizabeth Warren and President Barack Obama, a war that reached new heights with Tuesday’s dramatic setback of Obama’s trade agenda in the Senate.

Brown, one of the top Democratic leaders of the uprising against Obama’s trade push, criticized the president for what the senator saw as “disrespectful” comments toward Warren and suggested that Warren’s gender may have played a role.

When asked how Obama was being disrespectful of the Massachusetts Democrat, Brown replied: “I think by just calling her ‘another politician.’” He continued, “I’m not going to get into more details. I think referring to her as first name, when he might not have done that for a male senator, perhaps? I’ve said enough.”

Anti Federalist
Anti Federalist

Back to top Go down

Obama accused of sexism by a member of his own party Empty Re: Obama accused of sexism by a member of his own party

Post  News Buzzard Wed May 13, 2015 1:46 pm

Anti Federalist wrote:LOL - The cultural Marxists eat themselves.

Hardly! Politicians in the same party won't always agree, but in the end I think the result on this deal was a good one. I get suspicious when the Republicans are liking something a little too much.
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Obama accused of sexism by a member of his own party Empty Re: Obama accused of sexism by a member of his own party

Post  Anti Federalist Wed May 13, 2015 1:51 pm

News Buzzard wrote:
Anti Federalist wrote:LOL - The cultural Marxists eat themselves.

Hardly! Politicians in the same party won't always agree, but in the end I think the result on this deal was a good one. I get suspicious when the Republicans are liking something a little too much.

For the record, I'm opposed to the TPP as well, but for different reasons.
Anti Federalist
Anti Federalist

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Wed May 13, 2015 4:11 pm

The Anti Obamadites always love to make a mountain out of a molehill. As far as TPP goes I don't like the fact that it is classified and it may give too much power to corporations, which is the last thing we need.
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  red_hill Wed May 13, 2015 7:37 pm

Bernie hates TPP, how can you like it?

red_hill

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Wed May 13, 2015 8:29 pm

Where did I say I liked it?
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  red_hill Thu May 14, 2015 6:48 am

News Buzzard wrote:but in the end I think the result on this deal was a good one.
Did I misunderstand?

red_hill

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Thu May 14, 2015 9:10 am

red_hill wrote:
News Buzzard wrote:but in the end I think the result on this deal was a good one.
Did I misunderstand?

Yes you did. I was referring to the successful filibuster against TPP. Apparently Anti understood me because he also said he was against TPP. That's old news anyway because the Senate agreed to debate the issue. I don't like the TPP as it currently stands, largely because we don't know anything about it!
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Sat May 16, 2015 8:32 am

News Buzzard wrote: I don't like the TPP as it currently stands, largely because we don't know anything about it!

The bill must be passed before we can read it.

pirat

News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down