Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an example of what's welcomed to our country.

3 posters

Go down

This is an example of what's welcomed to our country. Empty This is an example of what's welcomed to our country.

Post  fshnski Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:21 am

Zubeidat said her sons were framed “just because they were Muslim.”

She also accused cops of shooting her son, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, 19, in the neck so he couldn’t talk.

“You know what I think? I think now they will try to make my Dzhokhar guilty because they took away his voice, his ability to talk to the world . . . They did not want the truth to come out,” she said.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/international/the_mother_of_all_madness_NtGLkt1dYOsYE6FfABzDCP
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

This is an example of what's welcomed to our country. Empty Re: This is an example of what's welcomed to our country.

Post  News Hawk Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:35 am

Ted Kennedy's not around to see what happened to his electorate.

Sad
News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

This is an example of what's welcomed to our country. Empty Re: This is an example of what's welcomed to our country.

Post  WHL Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:05 am

Things are so twisted in this country. Protect the villans
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:21 am

It's a convoluted mess isn't it.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:12 pm

Yes, it is. I get a big kick out of all these privacy issue things that drug stores and the medical profession people are required to give to all of us and then the gov. requires computer records which puts our records out there. You have to love it….
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down