Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now we know!!!

3 posters

Go down

Now we know!!! Empty Now we know!!!

Post  WHL Thu May 09, 2013 1:02 pm

Subject: July 8, 1947
Some of you will recall that on July 8, 1947,
a little more than 64 years ago, numerous witnesses claim
that
an Unidentified Flying Object, (UFO), with five aliens
aboard,
crashed onto a sheep and mule ranch just outside Roswell ,
New Mexico .
This is a well known incident that many say has long been
covered-up
by the U.S. Air Force, as well as other Federal Agencies
and
Organizations.
However, What you may NOT know is that in the month of
April, year 1948,
nine months after the historic day, the following people
were born:
Barrack Obama Sr.
Albert A. Gore, Jr.
Hillary Rodham
William J. Clinton
John F. Kerry
Howard Dean
Nancy Pelosi
Dianne Feinstein
Charles E. Schumer
Barbara Boxer
Joe Biden
This is the consequence of aliens breeding with sheep and
jack-asses.
I truly hope this bit of information clears up a lot of
things for you.
It certainly did for me.

And now you can stop wondering why they support the bill to
help all
Illegal Aliens.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Now we know!!! Empty Re: Now we know!!!

Post  News Buzzard Sat May 11, 2013 7:47 pm

WHL, that is a very hostile and unprofessional post from someone who lists herself as an administrator. You must realize that this forum may be viewed by people from all over the country, (and world) since one of our summer residents was the Republican nominee for the President of the United States. How do you think your post reflects on our community and the Republican party. I wonder what the Winnipesaukee Republicans think about this post? I would think that the owner of a large business in our town would do a much better job in moderating this very public forum! Bad press is bad for business! Needless to say, you're doing a terrible job as an administrator!
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Sat May 11, 2013 8:43 pm

Good one WHL. I'm sure it will upset someone in the leftosfere. It was a joke, right?
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Sat May 11, 2013 8:45 pm

Another progressive trying to tell you how to act and think. I don't know about you, but I've had enough!

Who do they think they are!
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Sat May 11, 2013 9:19 pm

My statement speaks for itself. There are a lot of people doing internet searches on Wolfeboro because of Mitt Romney. Do we really think it's a good idea to suggest that some prominent Democrats were the result of aliens breeding with sheep? Is that how we want our community to be seen? Is that a professional way to run a forum?
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Sat May 11, 2013 9:28 pm

Mind your own business busybody.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Sat May 11, 2013 9:41 pm

WHL is the administrator and you are not. I have every right to express my opinion!
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Sat May 11, 2013 9:45 pm

... what ever ...
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Sun May 12, 2013 8:16 am

Thank you fsh, for the support! I love you Yes, of course that was a joke. It would be under politics if it was serious. Some people just have no sense of humor. The progressives tell us how to act and think, but they do whatever they want.

I am not the administrator of this forum, even though you and your friends seem to think so. I am a moderator and can delete posts, but I am not the administrator. So now do I have your permission to post a joke if I want to? And I don't think an awful lot of people are looking at this forum. It does not come up easily in a search. Unless something has changed.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Sun May 12, 2013 10:51 am

Your welcome WHL. How the heck can the left demand that we love and accept everybody and still hate their fellow Americans who disagree with them so? They claim lack of respect but give none to anyone who disagrees with them. I can't believe how oppressive they have become in the last few years. Who do they think they are?!
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Sun May 12, 2013 10:55 am

News Buzzard wrote:WHL is the administrator and you are not. I have every right to express my opinion!

And I have every right to be nauseated by your drivel.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Sun May 12, 2013 12:07 pm

Pardon my mistake, WHL, even though the word Admin is under your forum name. Your administrator should think about a new moderator if you're going to post disgusting "jokes" like that. I can just imagine a person interested in the area picking up on this forum and reading this nonsense, and wondering what the people around here are like. Not the best foot forward for Wolfeboro, nor Gilford for that matter.
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Sun May 12, 2013 12:13 pm

We have enough people here anyways. If WHL can slow down the influx of liberals and progressives I say job well done. We already have enough people telling us how to think. We don't need any more.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Sun May 12, 2013 12:37 pm

I'm sure that the Chamber and other businesses in town wouldn't approve of this forum in it's current state, and I think I'll hang around for a while. afro
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Sun May 12, 2013 12:40 pm

News Buzzard wrote:I'm sure that the Chamber and other businesses in town wouldn't approve of this forum in it's current state, and I think I'll hang around for a while. afro

It's just about the bottom line for you isn't it?
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Sun May 12, 2013 12:48 pm

NB, why don't you loosen up a little. You are way too uptight. Enjoy life! It was a joke, and I still think it is funny.

If the Chamber of Commerce even knows this forum exists, I doubt if they could care one single bit what is said on here.

I don't think anybody that happened across this forum would be disgusted by that joke.

And as fsh said, if you don't like this forum why are you here? We were having fun without you. Of course it is always nice to have more people, but not if those people are going to take all the fun out of it.

If the Administrator of this forum has a problem with that joke then I am fine with him removing it. I just don't see it as a problem. You would love it if the people listed were all Republicans. You would think it was the funniest joke you ever saw
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Now we know!!! Empty Alien Hybrid Or Starchild Discovered In China?

Post  fshnski Sun May 12, 2013 8:04 pm

I hadn't heard about this. It really makes you wonder ...

Doctors have studied Nong Youhui’s amazing eyesight since his dad took him to hospital in Dahua, southern China, concerned over his bright blue eyes.

Dad Ling said: “They told me he would grow out of it and that his eyes would stop glowing and turn black like most Chinese people but they never did.”

Medical tests conducted in complete darkness show Youhui can read perfectly without any light and sees as clearly as most people do during the day.

Could Nong Youhui be a Hybrid or Starchild? A new and growing generation of extraordinary and gifted children are springing up across our planet, is the human species evolving, or possibly our Extraterrestrial visitors tinkering with our DNA?

http://www.thetruthbehindthescenes.org/?p=24145
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum