Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House Republicans Kill 2.2 Million Jobs

4 posters

Go down

House Republicans Kill 2.2 Million Jobs Empty House Republicans Kill 2.2 Million Jobs

Post  News Buzzard Sun May 12, 2013 1:29 pm

The unemployment rate would be 1 point lower if the House Republicans hadn't tried to scuttle the economy:

http://aattp.org/house-republicans-have-killed-2-2-million-jobs-video/
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

House Republicans Kill 2.2 Million Jobs Empty Re: House Republicans Kill 2.2 Million Jobs

Post  fshnski Sun May 12, 2013 1:46 pm

You got us there ... Who could disagree with the Aattp. For use guys that don't know what that is, it's the Americans against the Tea Party. I'm a proud member of the AaaAaTP.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

House Republicans Kill 2.2 Million Jobs Empty Re: House Republicans Kill 2.2 Million Jobs

Post  News Buzzard Sun May 12, 2013 2:20 pm

The website is a small part of the story. Paul Krugman is a Nobel Prize winning economist who believes in the Keynesian philosophy of government stimulus during a time of recession, especially a near depression. Fortunately, we had TARP, which the president used to bail out the auto industry, the stimulus plan, which created at least a million jobs, and the Federal Reserve doing their quantitative easing to further stimulate the economy. In comparison, the European Union went to a strict austerity plan, similar to what the House Republicans want, and the average unemployment rate in Europe is sitting at 12%, with Spain somewhere around 27%.

As I have already posted, the economy is slowly getting better, with our unemployment rate sitting at 7.5%, housing starts and housing prices are up and the stock market in record territory. All you have to do is drive around the lake on a Saturday night and look at the restaurants to see that things are picking up. I think we're going to have a good summer!
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Sun May 12, 2013 2:55 pm

Blah Blah Blah ...
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Sun May 12, 2013 5:09 pm

You are just plain wrong, NB. It is not the Republicans who have hurt the economy. The stimulus only created jobs paid for by the government, that doesn't help to jump start the private economy. And Obamacare is scaring businesses, not daring to hire because of all the complications. The Democrats have done nothing to help the economy at all. I know you will argue with me about this and you have a right to your opinion, (even though it is wrong) Laughing
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Sun May 12, 2013 5:10 pm

fshnski wrote:Blah Blah Blah ...

lol!
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Sun May 12, 2013 9:49 pm

News Buzzard wrote:The unemployment rate would be 1 point lower if the House Republicans hadn't tried to scuttle the economy:
This is too complicated.

Suspect

I preferred "Bush's fault"...

geek
News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down