Robin Hood

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Robin Hood

Post  fshnski on Wed May 15, 2013 12:08 pm

KEENE, N.H. —The city of Keene is accusing a group that feeds parking meters of harassing parking enforcement officers.

Garret Ean is one of six people named in a lawsuit filed by Keene. Ean and his group of friends call themselves Robin Hood of Keene. They walk the city streets with rolls of dimes and fill parking meters that are about to expire.

http://www.wmur.com/news/nh-news/keene-accuses-robin-hood-group-of-harassment/-/9857858/20147696/-/7ix074/-/index.html

If you like your Doctor, you can keep your Doctor.
fshnski

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Robin Hood

Post  WHL on Wed May 15, 2013 12:45 pm

fshnski wrote:KEENE, N.H. —The city of Keene is accusing a group that feeds parking meters of harassing parking enforcement officers.

Garret Ean is one of six people named in a lawsuit filed by Keene. Ean and his group of friends call themselves Robin Hood of Keene. They walk the city streets with rolls of dimes and fill parking meters that are about to expire.

http://www.wmur.com/news/nh-news/keene-accuses-robin-hood-group-of-harassment/-/9857858/20147696/-/7ix074/-/index.html

I don't see anything wrong with that. Someone is paying the required amount. What is the problem? Just mad because they can't make more money by giving the people tickets. Sorry, to me if it is paid, it doesn't matter by whom. That just proves that they want only the money.
WHL
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski on Wed May 15, 2013 12:47 pm

The people dropping the quarters have been overly aggressive with the meter maids. I understand there have been confrontations.

If you like your Doctor, you can keep your Doctor.
fshnski

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL on Wed May 15, 2013 12:50 pm

There shouldn't be. If the meter maids just let them put the money in, I am sure there will be no problem.
WHL
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top