Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IRS faces new scrutiny for excessive spending on conferences

+2
WHL
fshnski
6 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

IRS faces new scrutiny for excessive spending on conferences - Page 3 Empty Re: IRS faces new scrutiny for excessive spending on conferences

Post  fshnski Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:27 pm

News Buzzard wrote:No!

Your best answer so far.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

IRS faces new scrutiny for excessive spending on conferences - Page 3 Empty Re: IRS faces new scrutiny for excessive spending on conferences

Post  News Buzzard Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:33 pm

fshnski wrote:

Your best answer so far.

Concentrate a little more. That was a dig at WHL.
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:34 pm

I was talking about the brevity.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:52 pm

News Buzzard wrote:Go ahead, prove why this country is out of control! Rolling Eyes

Marx's Eleventh Thesis on Feuerbach: Evade Rational Discussion

IRS faces new scrutiny for excessive spending on conferences - Page 3 060213
News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:05 pm

News Buzzard wrote:
fshnski wrote:Would you like me to prove it?

Go ahead, prove why this country is out of control! Rolling Eyes

A teenage boy and two men were shot during a wild gunfight in East Flatbush this afternoon, cops said.

The teen suffered a neck injury and was hospitalized in stable condition. One of the older shot men was critical, while the other adult victim was stable.

The chaos erupted around 3:20 p.m on Bedford Avenue near Lenox Road when police responded to reports of a gun battle in progress.

Witnesses and police sources told The Post that two people were shooting at each other when police units arrived and were shot at.

Cops did not return fire, and arriving backup units swarmed buildings in the area searching for the shooters.

It was unclear what sparked the violence.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/brooklyn/three_shot_including_year_old_boy_ycgATcQxFUuSip4B9MvYaI
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:49 pm

Homicides are drastically lower in New York than they were 30 years ago, when things were out of control! Rolling Eyes
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:07 pm

We are not talking about 30 years ago.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:41 pm

Perhaps I can explain myself a little more slowly. Things are much better today than they were 30 years ago, so therefore this government is not out of control! I see I'm not going to get much help from management here, so I'll have to fend for myself. Now take that and stick it up your post! Rolling Eyes
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:21 am

News Buzzard wrote:Things are much better today than they were 30 years ago, so therefore this government is not out of control!

'Seems the IRS is "taking the 5th"—so how is that a government "in control"?

IRS faces new scrutiny for excessive spending on conferences - Page 3 060113

Well, maybe in Marxist control...

IRS faces new scrutiny for excessive spending on conferences - Page 3 12000_10151492963197740_1120138440_n
News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:16 am

News Buzzard wrote:
fshnski wrote:

Your best answer so far.

Concentrate a little more. That was a dig at WHL.

I think both the Administrator and I believe in very little moderation on this forum. Of course, personal attacks will not be allowed, but so far I can't see how fsh has attacked you any more than you have attacked him. And I don't think remarks like calling you pal are insulting or hurtful. I am trying to figure out if I am being fair and unbiased and I think I am. I am, however, waiting for the administrator to get back to me to put in his 2cents. It is not, after all my forum. And again, we enjoy sparring with you in a fun way NB, and as long as something is not downright mean, I personally don't have a problem with it. But again, no one if forcing you to stay here.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:03 am

WHL wrote:I think both the Administrator and I believe in very little moderation on this forum. Of course, personal attacks will not be allowed, but so far I can't see how fsh has attacked you any more than you have attacked him. And I don't think remarks like calling you pal are insulting or hurtful. I am trying to figure out if I am being fair and unbiased and I think I am. I am, however, waiting for the administrator to get back to me to put in his 2cents. It is not, after all my forum. And again, we enjoy sparring with you in a fun way NB, and as long as something is not downright mean, I personally don't have a problem with it. But again, no one if forcing you to stay here.

Is it time to bring in BigE as Moderator?

sunny
News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:39 pm

WHL wrote:I think both the Administrator and I believe in very little moderation on this forum. Of course, personal attacks will not be allowed, but so far I can't see how fsh has attacked you any more than you have attacked him. And I don't think remarks like calling you pal are insulting or hurtful. I am trying to figure out if I am being fair and unbiased and I think I am. I am, however, waiting for the administrator to get back to me to put in his 2cents. It is not, after all my forum. And again, we enjoy sparring with you in a fun way NB, and as long as something is not downright mean, I personally don't have a problem with it. But again, no one if forcing you to stay here.

I think WHL has done a wonderful job moderating this forum. It is NOT an easy job.

There is a difference between attacking an opinion and attacking a person. To this point, I believe both sides have done a pretty good job expressing their opinions without crossing the line into personal attacks.

Admin
Admin

https://wolfgil.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:53 pm

Thank you, Admin. Please stay with us and if you think we need to change things, I know you will jump in.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:53 pm

WHL doesn't do any moderation, and she makes it quite clear in her statement that I can leave when I want. Running a forum brings with it a great deal of responsibility! Perhaps we need someone like BigE, who will lock threads and dispose of garbage. You should look at the Winni forum and see what that guy does. He doesn't tolerate any garbage.
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:57 pm

NB, you would not be happy with me if I started deleting a lot of posts because you would not agree that those were the ones that needed deleting. In your mind all your posts and the other N's except NH are perfect and everyone else's should be deleted.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:59 pm

News Buzzard wrote:WHL doesn't do any moderation, and she makes it quite clear in her statement that I can leave when I want. Running a forum brings with it a great deal of responsibility! Perhaps we need someone like BigE, who will lock threads and dispose of garbage. You should look at the Winni forum and see what that guy does. He doesn't tolerate any garbage.

By golly, I think he means us!
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:03 pm

NB, we also do not have as many members here as the Winni forum has. How many do you think we can eliminate before nobody can post? Or maybe that is what you would like to do, kill this forum?
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:13 pm

I have seen only 1 post that was worthy of deletion. The member deleted it on their own and without being asked.

To this point, I have not seen a thread worthy of being locked and I have banned 2 IP addresses.

I don’t believe in censoring opinions…not even gloomy ones.

Last edited by Admin on Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

https://wolfgil.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:13 pm

WHL wrote:NB, you would not be happy with me if I started deleting a lot of posts because you would not agree that those were the ones that needed deleting. In your mind all your posts and the other N's except NH are perfect and everyone else's should be deleted.

Being a good moderator does not require deleting a lot of posts, and you're not supposed to assume that I only want certain posts deleted. You throw objectivity right out the window with that assumption.
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:16 pm

If it were I and I disagreed with the one, that in a sense, owns this site I would be more polite. But, that's just me.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:19 pm

News Buzzard wrote:
WHL wrote:NB, you would not be happy with me if I started deleting a lot of posts because you would not agree that those were the ones that needed deleting. In your mind all your posts and the other N's except NH are perfect and everyone else's should be deleted.

Being a good moderator does not require deleting a lot of posts, and you're not supposed to assume that I only want certain posts deleted. You throw objectivity right out the window with that assumption.

What DO you want us to do then, NB. Would you have us delete only posts that favor the right and leave all the left leaning posts alone?
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:21 pm

That is an interesting question WHL.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:23 pm

That's another assumption you made! You can start with getting rid of any statement that has no basis of fact, whether it's by me or anyone else. You let people say anything they want on here, whether it's true or not. You call that responsible?
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:24 pm

I think the admin probably needs some examples.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:05 pm

I asked you a question. I did not make a statement. I asked what you wanted. Could you answer?
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next