Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stumbled Upon Web Comment on World-Cleanliness...

Go down

Stumbled Upon Web Comment on World-Cleanliness... Empty Stumbled Upon Web Comment on World-Cleanliness...

Post  News Hawk Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:51 am

Cute views by an American woman—maybe a member here can explain what the abbreviations FOBs, CIAs, and ABCs stand for.

FOB = Family-Owned-Business?

scratch

"I lived in Mexico for two years when I was a young woman. I thought that Mexico was the dirtiest place in the whole world.

Then, I got married and we lived in the middle east for five years and I thought that Saudi Arabia made Mexico look CLEAN.

Then we traveled. We went to India for three weeks and I discovered that Saudi Arabia was squeaky clean compared to India.

Well, then we went to China. China wins the award of the most filthy country on the planet. The smell...oh well.

I read stories (Han Su Lin) about China. They care about two things: luck and money. I don't think that they have changed very much.

It isn't Chinese people, as Singapore, 99.9% Chinese, is as clean as can be, so it's the Chinese culture of CHINA that produces God's filthiest earthly hole. Leprosy dates back to 1300 B.C. in India, China and Egypt. It's disease of filth.

As for the bubonic plague: - The bubonic plague first emerged in China more than 2,600 years ago.

- The disease spread towards Western Europe along the Silk Road, starting more than 600 years ago, and then to Africa.

- Plague even came to the United States from China via Hawaii in the late 19th century.

The first outbreak of plague occurred in China more than 2,600 years ago before reaching Europe via Central Asia's "Silk Road" trade route, according to a study of the disease's DNA signature.

In this country Chinese restaurants (run by FOBs and CIAs, NOT, I repeat, NOT by ABCs) get shut down with regularity for health violations. You see, extermination and cleaning cost money. Money is for gambling, keeping up with the WongJones and getting their worthless sons a college degree. Cleanliness in restaurants is a waste of money for them.

Yes, I know that there are exceptions. But, for the most part Obama and China are a matched set....kakas.

News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Stumbled Upon Web Comment on World-Cleanliness... Empty Oh...There Was More Commentary—but on Russian Communism...

Post  News Hawk Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:58 am

"Back in the day, I had the privilege of assisting in the organization of the transfer of the Soviet Archives after the fall of the Soviet Union.

I got to work with some of the scholars from the USSR.

They were outraged by low ball numbers for the number of Russian people who were murdered by the Lenin, Stalin and the Bolsheviks the first draft of history was recording.

Their American counterparts were sympathetic and agreed the numbers feel far short of reality. The problem was that whenever they tried to publish a paper or present at a conference, they were mau-maued by the large number other historians who were sympathetic Fellow Travelers to Communism into reducing the body count down to numbers that were plainly low ball as to be beyond dispute.

They also were of the opinion that the the numbers were so astronomical that the precise difference between 30 million killed and 100 million was not as historically significant as the fact that tens of millions of people were willfully and methodically murdered as part of official Communist policy.

This of course enraged the Russians because it was THEIR families that were murdered and to them every murder was a consequential tragedy.

The number you see in the published literature do not reflect the true magnitude of the murders committed in the name of Communism, they are the absolute low ball numbers mau maued down by Communist apologists in the West and constitute a body count of murdered souls that even the most ardent Fellow Traveler could not dispute and was forced to accept.

"sympathetic Fellow Travelers to Communism"

Question

scratch

Suspect Now, would we find such people in Wolfeboro?

pale
News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down