Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Morrison Cove's Rafting Problem...?

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Morrison Cove's Rafting Problem...? - Page 2 Empty I was being nice

Post  Guest 1 Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:24 pm

Trying to help explain why he is like he is. I have known him since the Camp Wyanoke days, man the things some kids would do to him. Terrible.

Guest 1

Back to top Go down

Morrison Cove's Rafting Problem...? - Page 2 Empty Re: Morrison Cove's Rafting Problem...?

Post  News Hawk Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:42 pm

Guest 1 wrote:"...I have known him since the Camp Wyanoke days..."

Only two locals could truthfully say that!

Laughing
News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Morrison Cove's Rafting Problem...? - Page 2 Empty Re: Morrison Cove's Rafting Problem...?

Post  WHL Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:58 pm

Yep, anybody who does not identify themselves can say anything.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sumrluvr Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:16 pm

Yes that is true.. But when dealing with a nut job like NH I would also want to keep my distance. He is certifiable and will go to no bounds to hurt and/or discredit people that he does not agree with regardless of merit to do so.
sumrluvr
sumrluvr

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:26 pm

sumrluvr wrote:Yes that is true.. But when dealing with a nut job like NH I would also want to keep my distance. He is certifiable and will go to no bounds to hurt and/or discredit people that he does not agree with regardless of merit to do so.

Sumrlvr, what does the OCD stand for in your avatar?

scratch

Was it for member OCDactive who was discredited by a different member for bragging about a $1000 bar tab?

WHL wrote:Yep, anybody who does not identify themselves can say anything.

Yup...but while we have Guest1 "on-the-line", I'll ask this question of our Winter Harbor summer-camper, who would have participated in daytime activities at the camp's docks.

What was NOT an option at "Swim-Times"?
News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  sumrluvr Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:32 pm

Actually I was not discredited. You and those like you tried to discredit me by twisting the facts (go figure)... You chose to leave out the following posts and the context of the post.

I was on a cruise forum discussing whether you should or should not be allowed to bring you own beverages on board especially when your bar tab for the week (which included my aunt, uncle, mother, father, wife and best friend) was over $1000.

But again why let facts and context get in the way when you need to make a point. You didn't seem to mind trying to defame me on any local forum or in the papers... So why should our Guest1 worry.

JACKASS!
sumrluvr
sumrluvr

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:24 pm

sumrluvr wrote:Yes that is true.. But when dealing with a nut job like NH I would also want to keep my distance. He is certifiable and will go to no bounds to hurt and/or discredit people that he does not agree with regardless of merit to do so.

I know him and he is not, sumr. He has always been very nice to me. He just likes to get people going on the forums and stir things up.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:25 pm

BTW, surm., I will trade your weather for ours for the next two day! What say you?
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Morrison Cove's Rafting Problem...? - Page 2 Empty Years

Post  Guest 1 Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:47 pm

1953 thru 1956, that should be enough for ya. LOL. Very Happy 

Guest 1

Back to top Go down

Post  sumrluvr Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:48 pm

WHL wrote:

I know him and he is not, sumr.  He has always been very nice to me.  He just likes to get people going on the forums and stir things up.  

I know some that would highly disagree with you.. An unfortunate truth. I have been contacted and warned by numerous people and "departments". To look out for this "nut ball". That I "just don't need the hassall".

Take that to the bank..

Hence why many forums have limited his posts or blocked him outright. People know that any forum with him will and has only led to big trouble. Not worth the time.

If you want a successful forum, you cannot do it with him as a member or at least allowed to participate as much as he does. While he may grow post count he turns many away.

It is sad but it is the truth.
sumrluvr
sumrluvr

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:53 pm

I liked having you here today anyway. You livened up the forum. More posts are more fun.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sumrluvr Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:55 pm

WHL wrote:BTW, surm., I will trade your weather for ours for the next two day!  What say you?

no way! Laughing 

Last 3 weeks have been basically cloudy and rainy. (it is the rainy season so I don't complain)

Today marks the beginning of a dry stretch around 93 degrees. Of course it is a Monday and I had to work all day.

Hope it sticks through the weekend.

It made it all worth while yesterday when I was swimming in the pool with my 5 year old son and 2 year old daughter. Times I will never forget.
sumrluvr
sumrluvr

Back to top Go down

Post  sumrluvr Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:58 pm

WHL wrote:I liked having you here today anyway.  You livened up the forum.   More posts are more fun.

Thank you.. I would like to notify my friends about the forum however they all ask one thing: "is he part of it" and that basically ends that.

Just like in Tombstone:

Wyatt Earp: "why don't you get rid of him and find yourself a straight dealer"

Milt (bartender): "sure stranger that is easy for you to say"

(as Wyatt drags the guy out by the ear): "Alright youngster out you go. And don't come back. Ever!"

Lucky for you it is a just a few clicks of a mouse.. :-)
sumrluvr
sumrluvr

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:16 pm

Well, in the first place, it's not my forum, although I know a lot of people complain about him, NH has always been nice to me so I can't just not like him because someone else doesn't like him. I have been going through some tough times lately and I feel like I am mad at the world and get upset really easy, so am trying not to get upset with people without a lot of reason. That probably doesn't make sense----
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:20 pm

BTW, if you get enough of your friends to post here, NH might not bother you.

It rained half the day today and was only 70. Tomorrow and part of Wed more of the same. This summer has not been very nice overall.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:54 am

sumrluvr wrote:Actually I was not discredited. You and those like you tried to discredit me by twisting the facts (go figure)... You chose to leave out the following posts and the context of the post.

I was on a cruise forum discussing whether you should or should not be allowed to bring you own beverages on board especially when your bar tab for the week (which included my aunt, uncle, mother, father, wife and best friend) was over $1000.
Yes, yes...we've seen that before—except for adding more friends and relatives. The discrediting was the contract violation to not smuggle alcohol aboard, and to suggest that boating is so unexciting that alcohol is a necessary part of it.

(Lake Winnipesaukee residents witnessed a drunk fall off the MV Mt. Washington—SBONH supporters—drunken—would say he drowned because he was "overserved").

Rolling Eyes 

sumrluvr wrote:But again why let facts and context get in the way when you need to make a point. You didn't seem to mind trying to defame me on any local forum or in the papers... So why should our Guest1 worry.
1) Your Guest1 should worry because he knows less of what he's talking about than our resident stalker.

2) The "context" is a dark cloud when you stated, "We work behind the scenes".  

The lake is a noisier place with your sneaky behind-the-scenes carrying The Trojan-Horse Bill through to a wrongful end. (Not that Legislators can't be easily fooled).

Doubling rafters will win none of my friends and neighbors over in ruining the Lake.  Neither NH's tax-bearing lake residents nor The Great Spirit are amused with SBONH.

Now I think I'll go argue against the Marxists who are ruining our Republic.

pale 

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:23 am

Geez NH, why are you such a stuffy old curmudgeon? You should change you name and take John's old name!! Don't you ever remember being young like sumr and celebrating? I bet you did. And with all those people it doesn't take long for alcohol to add up to 1000$ especially on a cruise ship.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:55 am

If I were "a stuffy old curmudgeon", I'd complain about rafting in general; however, since the lake has been taken over by weekenders on monster boats, nobody can anchor here without taking Dramamine®!

Example:

Morrison Cove's Rafting Problem...? - Page 2 2airndh
News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2