Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From FATP:

2 posters

Go down

From FATP: Empty From FATP:

Post  News Hawk Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:49 am

Talk about fraud. Here's a timely article about Joe Biden's niece. She was working on o'bama's campaign last year, and voted in NH by claiming she was a resident. But more than that, here's the money line from WMUR:

State Sen. Martha Fuller Clark, D-District 21, has eight people registered to vote under her single-family address in Portsmouth. Several of them came to New Hampshire to work on campaigns for various periods of time and voted in elections before moving on. When asked about the legitimacy of their domicile status, Clark said:
"By and large, the young people who stayed with me were committed to New Hampshire, but given their age, whether they intended to stay is impossible to predict."

We just had voter fraud committed in NH -- a swing state -- conducted by our elected Democrats.

Not exactly a denial by MFC!

Surprised 
News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

From FATP: Empty Re: From FATP:

Post  WHL Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:46 am

I had seen that. It's ok, it's the Dems.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:53 am

A response at FATP:

"According to the Secretary of State's Office, the law allows a pretty wide interpretation of who's eligible to vote. Deputy Secretary of State Dave Scanlan said that in theory, a person could move into the state a day before an election, establish domicile in the state, vote and then leave the next day."

It always puzzles me why so many people are so involved in preventing other people from voting. This is America, there is no requirement that a citizen maintain a place of residence. We are free to move from place to place without asking permission. We may also wonder the land, homeless or in an RV that is our home.

Did you ever hear about Johny Appleseed? He is an American icon but if he tried to vote in a current election he might have problems with the residency police.

I'm sorry if your party is not getting as many votes as in the past. But the answer is to make your party more inclusive. Taking away the Constitutional right to vote is NOT the answer.

I don't think he's really sorry—do you?

Shocked 

This is America—where we have "Swing-States".

Sad 
News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:20 am

News Hawk wrote:A response at FATP:

"According to the Secretary of State's Office, the law allows a pretty wide interpretation of who's eligible to vote. Deputy Secretary of State Dave Scanlan said that in theory, a person could move into the state a day before an election, establish domicile in the state, vote and then leave the next day."

It always puzzles me why so many people are so involved in preventing other people from voting. This is America, there is no requirement that a citizen maintain a place of residence. We are free to move from place to place without asking permission. We may also wonder the land, homeless or in an RV that is our home.

Did you ever hear about Johny Appleseed? He is an American icon but if he tried to vote in a current election he might have problems with the residency police.

I'm sorry if your party is not getting as many votes as in the past. But the answer is to make your party more inclusive. Taking away the Constitutional right to vote is NOT the answer.

I don't think he's really sorry—do you?

Shocked 

This is America—where we have "Swing-States".

Sad 

No, I don't think he is sorry. And what does he mean, a citizen doesn't have to maintain a place of residence? If you want to do a lot of things, you do have to establish a place of residence. Even if you have an RV. How would you get mail? And yes, someone could move from state to state, voting in every election by establishing residency in each state for a couple of days. Nice.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down