Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Policing others through fabricated fear.

4 posters

Go down

Policing others through fabricated fear.   Empty Policing others through fabricated fear.

Post  APSound Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:56 am

Why is it that on these NH forums that a few people feel that fabricating deceptive facts is a way to justify their cause?

Unfortunately for those that feel that lake is for all of us, people read the deception and take it as fact. For those that read this and like whatever freedom you have today that brings you to NH from say, Ma, Ct or Ny, think long and hard on the fact and the source you choose to gather them from.

I for one don't appreciate the fisherman that come up in front of my house on the lake and drink and swear in front of my kids early in the morning. But as much as I don't like it, its their lake too and while I want it to stop I'd never think of forming a group to fear people into seeing my point to make them stop.

My point ( and this is a clarification others should add to their rumblings)

My enjoyment of the lake is mine, others enjoyment is theirs and I will not take rights of others away to make the lake more enjoyable for me.

APSound

Back to top Go down

Policing others through fabricated fear.   Empty Re: Policing others through fabricated fear.

Post  News Hawk Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:50 am

APSound wrote:"...I for one don't appreciate the fisherman that come up in front of my house on the lake and drink and swear in front of my kids early in the morning.  But as much as I don't like it, its their lake too and while I want it to stop I'd never think of forming a group to fear people into seeing my point to make them stop..."  
How are you going to "make them stop"?

Those fishermen are visiting here from a place that is worse; now, Winnipesaukee is getting worse.

APSound wrote:I will not take rights of others away to make the lake more enjoyable for me.  
You're new here.

Rolling Eyes 

You don't have to look far to see how scofflaws hurt every civil society.

Do you know why "everything stops" when Ocean-Racers rip up a NHMP-free cove—with swimmers enjoying themselves? Turn up your speakers:

It's not third-world—yet.
News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Policing others through fabricated fear.   Empty Re: Policing others through fabricated fear.

Post  APSound Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:29 am

Nice boat!!!

APSound

Back to top Go down

Post  Donzel Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:51 am

80 MPH plus. Ridiculous.

These "Ocean Racers" don't belong on Lake Winni.

Donzel

Back to top Go down

Post  APSound Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:06 am

Your opinion. Many people enjoy it.

Mine is the lake is no place for inexperienced boaters. I was at the wolfboro dock yesterday and in less than an hour I saw over 15 small boats either hit docked boats, hit the dock and the worst case, a boat got wedged under the dock because they hit it so hard and the boy in the now was hurt and bleeding from the mouth.

Where are the safety brigade on that? It was more dangerous there with no speed and small boats than in the open waters of the broads.

APSound

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:19 am

APSound wrote:Where are the safety brigade on that?
SBONH has worked to eliminate mufflers on boat engines.

Rolling Eyes 
News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Donzel Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:34 am

News Hawk wrote:
APSound wrote:Where are the safety brigade on that?
SBONH has worked to eliminate mufflers on boat engines.

Rolling Eyes 
"Have you had your Vessel Inspected Yet?"

Donzel

Back to top Go down

Post  Donzel Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:40 am

APSound wrote:Your opinion.   Many people enjoy it.  

Mine is the lake is no place for inexperienced boaters.  I was at the wolfboro dock yesterday and in less than an hour I saw over 15 small boats either hit docked boats, hit the dock and the worst case, a boat got wedged under the dock because they hit it so hard and the boy in the now was hurt and bleeding from the mouth.  

Where are the safety brigade on that? It was more dangerous there with no speed and small boats than in the open waters of the broads.  
How can you be in Vermont and still visit the Wolfeboro docks?

Donzel

Back to top Go down

Post  APSound Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:55 am

Who is in Vermont, please show me where you got that?

And so the best reply you can form to my pointing out the larger concern is on mufflers?

And the muffler bill was not to remove mufflers but to allow switchable exhaust so people can boat here restrictively and go elsewhere, flip a switch and enjoy the sound of a motor. Fact are twisted by those trying to manipulate.

APSound

Back to top Go down

Post  Donzel Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:01 am

APSound wrote:Who is in Vermont, please show me where you got that?

Policing others through fabricated fear.   Vermon10

Donzel

Back to top Go down

Post  APSound Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:10 am

I'm on fair point wifi in the middle of the lake so maybe your stalking is showing the fair point connection.

I've made the big time, stalked by a lake radical!! And not a good stalker at that, it all the better.

You need you go buy a race boat and get some of your angst out.

APSound

Back to top Go down

Post  Donzel Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:51 am

APSound wrote:I'm on fair point wifi in the middle of the lake so maybe your stalking is showing the fair point connection.

I've made the big time, stalked by a lake radical!! And not a good stalker at that, it all the better.  

You need you go buy a race boat and get some of your angst out.  
What are your AKA's? I see two more members with the same location. That's three of you.

Fess up me boy. Very Happy 

Donzel

Back to top Go down

Post  APSound Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:24 pm

Maybe all have fair point? Conspiracy throerist?

Drive by rattlesnake right now and ill be the one waving! I joined this forum the other day to get away from a forum that doesn't allow free speed limit speach and attacks on people who feel freedom means less regulations.

Not sure who you think I am, but your paranoia humors me. I have one login here, no more needed to get my views across.

The post is brought to you live from rattlesnake at 12:23 pm.

APSound

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:22 pm

APSound wrote:You need you go buy a race boat and get some of your angst out.  
With a new race boat, even more angst can be shed with alcohol.

Idea 
News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  APSound Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:09 pm

Are you saying you drink and boat? I think that may be against the law.

APSound

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:40 am

And then he speeds, APSound lol! 
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  APSound Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:34 am

WHL, I hope he doesn't miss all of the unattended children floating in the broads. Its their right to be there. ;-)

APSound

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:05 am

APSound wrote:You need you go buy a race boat and get some of your angst out.  

But, before you shell out that kind of money, be sure to read New Hampshire's  "Boater's Guide" on this subject—free at most marinas, or available by mail from 10 Hazen Drive, Concord, NH, 03305:

Policing others through fabricated fear.   P8200012_zps379e32ac" />
News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:46 am

APSound wrote:WHL, I hope he doesn't miss all of the unattended children floating in the broads.  Its their right to be there. ;-)
He might just hit them flying along in his sailboat!! Have you ever seen him sail? He is very impressive, I must say. He is one of those sailors who can sail with almost no wind when everybody else wouldn't know what to to.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:43 pm

APSound wrote:ound"]WHL, I hope he doesn't miss all of the unattended children floating in the broads.  Its their right to be there. ;-)
For a few weeks every season, a small tugboat near me carries many children around the lake. It has a very small engine, and can't get out of its own way. That is a more likely victim of a misguided missile—AKA, "Ocean Racer"—on Winnipesaukee.

Policing others through fabricated fear.   P8210001_zps0f0b2701

Last edited by News Hawk on Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : photo)
News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Donzel Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:31 pm

This video is on the website for the NH safe boaters certificate:

http://www.boat-ed.com/newhampshire/studyGuide/Video-The-Danny-Hampson-Story/10103101_700056521

Donzel

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:47 am

That video survivor uses the same three words I used in another thread on boating safety:

Make.

Good.

Decisions.

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down