Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Birth Certificate Again

+3
fshnski
Donzel
WHL
7 posters

Go down

Birth Certificate Again Empty Birth Certificate Again

Post  WHL Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:12 pm

4 Simple Questions

1. Back in 1961 people of color were called 'Negroes.' So how can the Obama 'birth certificate' state he is "African-American" when the term wasn't even used at that time?

2. The birth certificate that the White House released lists Obama's birth as August 4, 1961 & Lists Barack Hussein Obama as his father. No big deal, right ? At the time of Obama's birth, it also shows that his father is age 25 years old, and that Obama's father was born in "Kenya, East Africa ". This wouldn't seem like anything of concern, except the fact that Kenya did not even exist until 1963, two whole years after Obama's birth, and 27 years after his father's birth. How could Obama's father have been born in a country that did not yet exist? Up and until Kenya was formed in 1963, it was known as the "British East Africa Protectorate".      

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenya_    (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenya)

3. On the Birth Certificate released by the White House, the listed place of birth is "Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital". This cannot be, because the hospital(s) in question in 1961 were called "KauiKeolani Children's Hospital" and "Kapi'olani Maternity Home", respectively. The name did not change to Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital until 1978, when these two hospitals merged. How can this particular name of the hospital be on a birth certificate dated 1961 if this name had not yet been applied to it until 1978 ?

http://http://http/www.kapiolani.org/women-and-children/about-us/default.aspx       (http://www.kapiolani.org/women-and-children/about-us/default.aspx)

4. Perhaps a clue comes from Obama's book on his father. He states how proud he is of his father fighting in WW II. I'm not a math genius, so I may need some help from you. Barack Obama's "birth certificate" says his father was 25 years old in 1961 when he was born. That should have put his father's date of birth approximately 1936 - if my math holds (Honest! I did that without a calculator!!!) Now we need a non-revised history book-one that hasn't been altered to satisfy the author's goals-to verify that WW II was basically between 1939 and 1945. Just how many 3 year olds fight in wars? Even in the latest stages of WW II his father wouldn't have been more than 9. Does that mean that Mr. Obama is a liar, or simply chooses to alter the facts to satisfy his imagination or political purposes (still qualifies as a "liar").

Just Curious........
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Birth Certificate Again Empty Re: Birth Certificate Again

Post  Donzel Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:45 pm

You've convinced me WHL. I didn't know about all that stuff. Good find.

Now onto something else.

Donzel

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:41 pm

This birth certificate stuff is getting old, just like the left still talking about Bush. I agree. Now onto something else.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:30 am

Donzel wrote:You've convinced me WHL.  I didn't know about all that stuff.  Good find.
This information—and a lot more—has been on the Internet for many years. If you're predisposed to "look the other way" ( drunken  ) before elections, you're not going to read of it. study 

No 

News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Post  Anti Federalist Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:19 am

Donzel wrote:You've convinced me WHL.  I didn't know about all that stuff.  Good find.

Now onto something else.
If you are to assume that information is correct, then you do realize what that means, right?

Too much to dismiss with a yawn and move on.

Anti Federalist
Anti Federalist

Back to top Go down

Post  Donzel Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:07 am

Anti Federalist wrote:

Now onto something else.
If you are to assume that information is correct, then you do realize what that means, right?

Too much to dismiss with a yawn and move on.

I said it with "tongue in cheek" (humorously ironic, mocking, or insincere). I thought it was pretty obvious but I guess not.

I've read what WHL wrote at least a dozen times and it's been beaten to a pulp...time to move on.

Donzel

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:47 am

Yep that's the liberal way. If you don't like it, let's forget about it and move on. That's the only way the liberals have to defend Obama.

I can tell you one thing. I know for a fact that in the 60s African American was not a term that was used. I am old enough to remember that. And I suppose the hospital and Kenya are pretty easy to prove.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Donzel Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:02 am

WHL wrote:Yep that's the liberal way.  If you don't like it, let's forget about it and move on.  That's the only way the liberals have to defend Obama.

I can tell you one thing.  I know for a fact that in the 60s African American was not a term that was used.  I am old enough to remember that.   And I suppose the hospital and Kenya are pretty easy to prove.
Where does it say "African American" on his BC? If you can show me or provide a link to it, then we can have a debate about his BC again.

It says that his father was "African", but that's the only reference to "African" on his BC.

Donzel

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:11 am

Well, they didn't use "AFRICAN " either. It was either black or Negro then. Why weren't Obama's people smart enough to check that out?
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  News Pigeon Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:18 am

Oh brother......Rolling Eyes 
The father was from Kenya, hence the nationality would be "African"...not negro. Get over it, it's really become a form of mental illness.
News Pigeon
News Pigeon

Back to top Go down

Post  Donzel Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:26 am

WHL wrote:Well, they didn't use "AFRICAN " either.  It was either black or Negro then.  Why weren't Obama's people smart enough to check that out?
Why are you avoiding my question? Where does it say "African American" on his BC?

I'm willing to debate that fact if you can show me where it states it. That's what you said, "African American"...now where does it state that?

Donzel

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:34 am

News Pigeon wrote:Oh brother......Rolling Eyes 
The father was from Kenya, hence the nationality would be "African"...not negro. Get over it, it's really become a form of mental illness.
Sure has! People would have to read this nonsense to believe it. Rolling Eyes
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  Donzel Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:58 am

News Buzzard wrote:
News Pigeon wrote:Oh brother......Rolling Eyes 
Sure has! People would have to read this nonsense to believe it. Rolling Eyes
This whole BC thing has hurt the right wing party real bad.  It proves that there is still racial divide in this country and the conservative party has ruined their chances of ever having someone become the Commander In Chief of the United States of America.
I predict that there will never be another Republican President.  The teapartynoids stand a better chance of winning, but it will take another 100 years for them to convince the voters that they have completely divorced themselves from the true conservative party.

Donzel

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:10 pm

There sure is racial divide in this country and YOUR president is the biggest racist of all!!!  He has caused more division during his term than any other president in a long time.  

I never said "African American", Donzel.  The email said it, I didn't.  But blacks were not called Africans or African American in those days when he was born.  They were called Negros or Blacks.

Let me see, isn't there a book  "Liberalism is a Mental Disorder" by somebody named Mike Savage?  Sure rings a bell to me.  Are you liberals trying to twist things around?
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Donzel Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:33 pm

WHL wrote:There sure is racial divide in this country and YOUR president is the biggest racist of all!!!  He has caused more division during his term than any other president in a long time.  

I never said "African American", Donzel.  The email said it, I didn't.  But blacks were not called Africans or African American in those days when he was born.  They were called Negros or Blacks.

Let me see, isn't there a book  "Liberalism is a Mental Disorder" by somebody named Mike Savage?  Sure rings a bell to me.  Are you liberals trying to twist things around?
Not to be disrespect to you WHL but did you read this so called email (and you never said it was an email)?

Did you know that in 1931 the hospitals name was changed to the Kapiʻolani Maternity and Gynecological Hospital. So that means that the BC is correct and you are wrong (whoops, the email is wrong).

How does it feel to live in a fantasy land and to believe in fairy tales and lies.

This is just another reason why there will never be another republican President and you are helping that to come true with your post of that so called email.

Donzel

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:51 pm

You read that, you don't really KNOW when that hospital changed names. History is often wrong.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Donzel Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:38 pm

WHL wrote:You read that, you don't really KNOW when that hospital changed names.  History is often wrong.
If you say so. Rolling Eyes 

Donzel

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:13 pm

Here's the problem:

1)  We're looking at a forged Certificate of Live Birth, taken for a printed logbook from 2007.

2) We've never seen the black-and-white Certificate like any Hawaiian would have.

3)
Birth Certificate Again Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSuWWeVaJDP3Q04WjUBBO6k6ZhdNln9vJ5qTTbT_QEguYgmV_yjhw
News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:45 am

And we never will. But that's ok because it's him. If it was a Republican, the liberals would NEVER back down, they would stay on it until the real truth came out.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum