Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"One Human Family"

+2
News Pigeon
News Hawk
6 posters

Go down

"One Human Family" Empty "One Human Family"

Post  News Hawk Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:26 am

"...You don't have to take your clothes off to have a good time in Key West..."

...and that's a good thing...

Question 

"One Human Family" 19809-59432

http://chicago.gopride.com/entertainment/column/index.cfm/col/1028
News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

"One Human Family" Empty Re: "One Human Family"

Post  News Pigeon Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:10 am

OL52....Here's an example of exactly what I've said in another thread!!

He's homophobic and thinks that everyone else is....Laughing Laughing Laughing 

Taqs-evader, if you don't like the people of the Keys, why do you come here?

BTW you posted a pic of Chicago Gay Pride Parade participants and referenced KW gays???????
Oh and I must tell you, the gays are much more preferable to you.
News Pigeon
News Pigeon

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:46 am

You must like black people ... you must like gays ... follow us ... we know how to think for you ... follow us ... follow us ... You must like criminals ... you must like the non-productive ... follow us ... follow us ... give us your money ... trust us ... trust us ... trust us ...
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  News Pigeon Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:52 am

You don't have to "follow" anyone, just get the F**k out of the way with your non-constructive cancerous attitude! That's what we want...
News Pigeon
News Pigeon

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:54 am

No!
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  Outerlimits Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:05 am

If you don’t like what a member posts, debate it, or ignore it.  I really can’t understand why anyone would want a person removed because of their views.  Our opinions on an issue are just that, opinions. Highly subjective. Personal preferences.  Others may not see things the same as you and any one of us can be wrong. Pouncing on someone you disagree with runs contrary to the spirit of this forum and its members.

Personal attacks and trolling are getting out of hand, folks.

Try to be civil, no personal attacks, flaming, or insults. We may attack ideas but we do not attack the speaker of the idea. Be careful with your words, there is a point where being direct crosses a line into blunt, in-your-face hostility.  Insulting another member or a moderator will not be tolerated anywhere on this website.

If you disagree with something, say so, but explain WHY.

Correct me if I a wrong here, News Pigeon...

You (and others), joined this forum to set things right (so to speak).  You came here to balance the arguments.  Personally I welcome that.   If you really came here to get this forum shut down or have a member banned that you don’t agree with, well that is not going to happen.
Outerlimits
Outerlimits

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:56 am

Your lack of oversight will eventually get this forum closed, Outerlimits! You won't need any help from us!
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:48 am

News Buzzard wrote:Your lack of oversight will eventually get this forum closed, Outerlimits!
The first forum to close had you moderating!

...seems we're doing pretty well!

Very Happy
Outerlimits wrote:Our opinions on an issue are just that, opinions. Highly subjective. Personal preferences. Others may not see things the same as you and any one of us can be wrong. Pouncing on someone you disagree with runs contrary to the spirit of this forum and its members.
This thread doesn't express an opinion—one way or the other.

It's a photo and a link.

Arrow 

Outerlimits wrote:Personal attacks and trolling are getting out of hand, folks.
There's something wrong with visiting a vacant member's house and describing it as a "hovel"?

scratch

Was it the right address?

scratch

Even if the correct address—ultimately—wouldn't that be a felony?

Shocked

Outerlimits wrote:Try to be civil, no personal attacks, flaming, or insults. We may attack ideas but we do not attack the speaker of the idea. Be careful with your words, there is a point where being direct crosses a line into blunt, in-your-face hostility. Insulting another member or a moderator will not be tolerated anywhere on this website.

You thought they came here from Wolfeboro's only Stalinist forum for debate?

pale

Outerlimits wrote:If you don’t like what a member posts, debate it, or ignore it. I really can’t understand why anyone would want a person removed because of their views.
How many points for a felony?

News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Post  News Pigeon Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:31 pm

Outerlimits wrote:

You (and others), joined this forum to set things right (so to speak).  You came here to balance the arguments.  Personally I welcome that.

That would be incorrect...we came here because the lunatic News Hawk had hi-jacked my avatar ( female persona) and needed to be corrected before someone thought it was me posting all that subversive material that he posts.

If you really came here to get this forum shut down or have a member banned that you don’t agree with, well that is not going to happen.
Who said anything about banning a member or shutting down your forum? I'm just pointing out your problem members that have created the "boring & pedantic" forum you referenced... and you seem to like the 'dirt' when it suits your opinions but get all indignant when it's not, so spare me the drama.
In any case, I'm pretty much through with this group..let the echo chamber begin.
News Pigeon
News Pigeon

Back to top Go down

Post  Outerlimits Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:53 pm

News Pigeon wrote:
Outerlimits wrote:

You (and others), joined this forum to set things right (so to speak).  You came here to balance the arguments.  Personally I welcome that.

That would be incorrect...we came here because the lunatic News Hawk had hi-jacked my avatar ( female persona) and needed to be corrected before someone thought it was me posting all that subversive material that he posts.

If you really came here to get this forum shut down or have a member banned that you don’t agree with, well that is not going to happen.
Who said anything about banning a member or shutting down your forum? I'm just pointing out your problem members that have created the "boring & pedantic" forum you referenced... and you seem to like the 'dirt' when it suits your opinions but get all indignant when it's not, so spare me the drama.
In any case, I'm pretty much through with this group..let the echo chamber begin.
Thanks for all your help identifying all of the problem members we have here.   Greatly appreciated.

For some reason I have to question your sincerity. As this (your self imposed final post) manages to insult the forum, call a member a name and insinuate that you were somehow treated differently than everyone else.  

For the record…It was actually “shallow and pedantic”.

Last edited by Outerlimits on Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Outerlimits
Outerlimits

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:11 pm

"In any case, I'm pretty much through with this group..let the echo chamber begin."

Bye eye eye eye Bye eye eye eye eye!
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:12 pm

Thank you outer, I agree, the constant swearing and name calling of a certain few is not fun. It is one thing to debate but another think to attack the person. I am glad you are cleaning it up, it is time.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:38 am

After rereading this thread, I can't believe the things that were posted. Reread it and see who the nasty people are. It is the very ones who are calling us nasty. We don't need people like that on this forum. Hope they are gone for good. I just don't like the nastiness. As Outer says, we can discuss, and disagree without calling people names like racist and without other personal attacks.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down