Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amber Alert shut down! michelle's "Let's Move" website is still up, though.

+2
News Hawk
fshnski
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Amber Alert shut down! michelle's "Let's Move" website is still up, though. Empty Amber Alert shut down! michelle's "Let's Move" website is still up, though.

Post  fshnski Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:42 am

michelle's "Let's Move" website is still up, though.

Double checked at 9:42. 10:37

Last edited by fshnski on Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Amber Alert shut down! michelle's "Let's Move" website is still up, though. Empty Re: Amber Alert shut down! michelle's "Let's Move" website is still up, though.

Post  fshnski Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:51 am

This is the left's president saying FU! to everyone of us left and right!
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Amber Alert shut down! michelle's "Let's Move" website is still up, though. Empty Re: Amber Alert shut down! michelle's "Let's Move" website is still up, though.

Post  News Hawk Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:25 pm

fshnski wrote:michelle's "Let's Move" website is still up, though.
"Some are more equal than others".

Evil or Very Mad 
News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:26 pm

It's a slap in the face to all Americans.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:33 pm

Figures.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:34 pm

let's move still up at 12:30
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:51 pm

Amber alert back up.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  Casy Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:34 pm

You are something else. It up...no it's down...wait a minute it's Obama's fault...?????

Casy

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:35 pm

If you're going to take part pay attention.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  Casy Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:48 pm

fshnski wrote:If you're going to take part pay attention.
Pay attention to what???  What happened anyway?  What's up, and what's down???  What did Obama do???

I can't figure out what this is all about.  I'm sure there are a lot of sites that are up and then down for a while.  Why does what you posted bother you so much??

Casy

Back to top Go down

Post  Achigan Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:52 pm

Leave him alone you Big Bully.
Achigan
Achigan

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:54 pm

He doesn't bother me. His own posts hurt him more then I ever could.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  Casy Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:54 pm

Achigan wrote:Leave him alone you Big Bully.
Why do you come out of the woodwork every once in a while to call me a Bully??

Casy

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:45 pm

Poor little Casy, has to have everything explained exactly to him or he doesn't get it. Razz 
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Casy Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:04 pm

WHL wrote:Poor little Casy, has to have everything explained exactly to him or he doesn't get it.  Razz 
you're a Bully. Very Happy 

Casy

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:50 pm

Yes, I bet I am biggern' you, so watch it.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:02 pm

Casy wrote:
fshnski wrote:If you're going to take part pay attention.
Pay attention to what???  What happened anyway?  What's up, and what's down???  What did Obama do???
Cool 

Florida's "Amber Alert" has been restored...!

cheers 
News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Post  Casy Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:04 pm

WHL wrote:Yes, I bet I am biggern' you, so watch it.
Good one! Very Happy 

Casy

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:08 pm

For at least three hours Amber Alert was taken down while let's move stayed up.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  Casy Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:16 pm

fshnski wrote:For at least three hours Amber Alert was taken down while let's move stayed up.
What's so exciting about that? I don't get it. What am I missing anyway?

I'm not trying to give you a hard time (like I usually do), I just don't see this as news of any importance.

Do you keep track of what sites go off and what sites stay on all the time? Giving us detailed times like that don't mean diddly squat to me.

Casy

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:30 pm

C'mon Casy. You are not as dumb as you pretend to be. You are pulling a Matzoh, I think. The point here is that Obama is closing down the things he thinks will hurt the most people and or make the Republicans look bad. He is keeping open the things that make the Democrats look good or that are his favorites. And of course he wouldn't dare close down anything of Michelle's.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:24 pm

Casy wrote:
fshnski wrote:For at least three hours Amber Alert was taken down while let's move stayed up.
What's so exciting about that?  I don't get it.  What am I missing anyway?

I'm not trying to give you a hard time (like I usually do), I just don't see this as news of any importance.

Do you keep track of what sites go off and what sites stay on all the time?  Giving us detailed times like that don't mean diddly squat to me.
Sorry to overburden you with detailed times.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  Casy Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:38 pm

WHL wrote:C'mon Casy.  You are not as dumb as you pretend to be.  You are pulling a Matzoh, I think.  The point here is that Obama is closing down the things he thinks will hurt the most people and or make the Republicans look bad.  He is keeping open the things that make the Democrats look good or that are his favorites.  And of course he wouldn't dare close down anything of Michelle's.  
HUH??? I don't think so. Amber alert off the air for a few hours will hurt a lot of people??? I'll bet that 99.999999% of the people didn't even know that is was off for a while.
I think you guys are going a little over board with your hate for Obama.

Casy

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:41 pm

Why did Amber Alert go off at all? Why did Amber Alert go off and let's move stay on? They're both run by the feds. Why are obama's golf courses staying open?
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:22 am

This subject was worthy of a discussion on a radio show last night, fsh.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next