Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obama’s half brother writes ‘correction’ to president’s memoir

Go down

Obama’s half brother writes ‘correction’ to president’s memoir Empty Obama’s half brother writes ‘correction’ to president’s memoir

Post  fshnski Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:41 pm

The 500-page book includes an appendix listing a number of alleged factual errors in Obama’s 1995 memoir, “Dreams from my Father,” such as quotes incorrectly attributed to Ndesandjo’s mother.

“It’s a correction. A lot of the stuff that Barack wrote is wrong in that book and I can understand that because to me for him the book was a tool for fashioning an identity and he was using composites,” Ndesandjo said.

“I wanted to bring it up because first of all I wanted the record to be straight. I wanted to tell my own story, not let people tell it for me,” he said.

http://nypost.com/2013/12/19/obamas-half-brother-writes-correction-to-presidents-memoir/

If you like your Doctor, you can keep your Doctor.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Obama’s half brother writes ‘correction’ to president’s memoir Empty Re: Obama’s half brother writes ‘correction’ to president’s memoir

Post  WHL Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:43 pm

Somebody in his family needs to tell the truth about Obama!
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum