I have noticed this happening on this site.

Go down

I have noticed this happening on this site. Empty I have noticed this happening on this site.

Post  fshnski on Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:51 pm

Why are liberals becoming even more vile in their public discourse?

I contend it’s a result, in part, of the fact that they get away with it, and they gain power as conservative leadership retreats from the ugliness.

There have never been any serious consequences for liberal hate speech, threats and general cultural assault.

Conservatives, on the other hand, the target of that bile, act on their inherent decency and “forgive and forget.”

We’ve all watched with familiar astonishment some in the leftist media expressing their rank malice for conservatives with not just the usual horrid insults, but arguments for specific personal harm to be done, and the mocking of a child.

My concern is the reaction by high-profile conservatives who, after having been smeared in the most repugnant of ways, immediately accept the apologies of the liberals who slander them.

This pattern needs to change.

Conservatives must recognize that accepting apologies from liberals who cross the line only reinforces the myth that these attitudes are one-off “mistakes,” uttered by normally decent people.

As a former liberal, I assure you nothing could be further from the truth.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jan/9/bruce-exposing-liberal-apologies/#ixzz2q1UFqdAt
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

If you like your Doctor, you can keep your Doctor.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

I have noticed this happening on this site. Empty Re: I have noticed this happening on this site.

Post  Achigan on Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:55 pm

My God man will you please stop with the Whining!
Achigan
Achigan

Back to top Go down

I have noticed this happening on this site. Empty Re: I have noticed this happening on this site.

Post  fshnski on Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:56 pm

See what I mean?

fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  Achigan on Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:01 pm

fshnski wrote:See what I mean?

I'll bet that WHL, Outer, and NH have better things to do than baby sit you all day...SO PLEASE, stop your insesent Whining!
Achigan
Achigan

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk on Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:04 am

Don't expect an apology.

No 

I, especially, appreciate your finding the news stories that are hidden from Wolfeboro's considered opinion by CBS, ABC and NBC.

Cool 

News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL on Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:29 am

Do you think if it was a Democrat who was involved in the bridge closing that Christie is involved with, that we would be hearing anything about it? No, the Dems would laugh it off and say it was no big deal. And the Republicans would just drop it. The Republicans need to stop being afraid of the main stream media.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski on Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:06 am

News Hawk wrote:

Don't expect an apology.

No 

I, especially, appreciate your finding the news stories that are hidden from Wolfeboro's considered opinion by CBS, ABC and NBC.

Cool 

Thank you NH. That is my purpose.

fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down