Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Benghazi info released.

+4
WHL
News Hawk
Achigan
fshnski
8 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Benghazi info released. - Page 5 Empty Re: Benghazi info released.

Post  News Buzzard Mon May 05, 2014 2:09 pm

WHL wrote:The reason voters elected Obama and the reason some voters will vote for Hillary if she runs is because they don't know any better.  They are uninformed.

That's exactly my argument for people who vote Republican. If more people realized what the Republicans want to take away from them, the Democrats would be in complete control. I don't understand poor to middle incomers in the south. They are oblivious to the fact that the Koch brother's machine is trying to take away their Medicare, Medicaid and Social Security. They don't understand that they could have a better life with a minimum wage and possibly union representation. The Republicans successfully demonize Obama and feed off that hatred. In the end Obama won, and so will Hillary !  Wink 
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Mon May 05, 2014 4:57 pm

The Repubs don't want to take anything away.  They just want to slow down this out of control government because they know it can't last.  It's just not sustainable. It's nice to promise everything but if you can't keep your promise what good is it?  Dems are dreamers, Repubs. are realists.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Mon May 05, 2014 8:31 pm

News Buzzard wrote:

The sad part of the Republican story is the fact that they have nothing to promote !  No 

What's really sad, is that I find much to agree with, regarding this message—found elsewhere:  

With America itself embracing such sheer degeneracy as fag-marriage and dope, and its government devolving into a sort of corrupt one-party banana republic, I’m getting to the point where I even find myself pondering to what extent America itself is worth defending... much less defending some outside country.

News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Tue May 06, 2014 6:35 am

WHL wrote:The Repubs don't want to take anything away.  They just want to slow down this out of control government because they know it can't last.  It's just not sustainable. It's nice to promise everything but if you can't keep your promise what good is it?  Dems are dreamers, Repubs. are realists.

I can't believe you bought into that Conservative slop ! Social Security has been around for 80 years, Medicare for 60 and they're both doing fine. They can both be fixed with some cooperation from the Republicans, but they are by no means unsustainable. Thats only what the very wealthy right wingers are telling you. And yet you don't seem to have any problem with our military bill being more than the next 12 countries combined. We should pay more attention to what Eisenhower said when he spoke of the Military Industrial Complex.
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Tue May 06, 2014 6:38 am

News Hawk wrote:

What's really sad, is that I find much to agree with, regarding this message—found elsewhere:  

With America itself embracing such sheer degeneracy as fag-marriage and dope, and its government devolving into a sort of corrupt one-party banana republic, I’m getting to the point where I even find myself pondering to what extent America itself is worth defending... much less defending some outside country.

You really are an angry old white guy ! The only thing wrong with this country is that it passed you by !
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  News Pigeon Tue May 06, 2014 8:48 am

News Buzzard wrote:
News Hawk wrote:

You really are an angry old white guy ! The only thing wrong with this country is that it passed you by !

Boy you got that one right...what's interesting is that he would plop himself right down in an area where "fags" & "dope" are very prevalent and then bitch about it, all the while enjoying a nice tax break in paradise! What a conflicted old man.....
News Pigeon
News Pigeon

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Tue May 06, 2014 9:06 am

Yeah right, we frequently find that the arch conservatives are first in line at the trough ! Only everyone else should suffer.

Thanks for paying us a visit, News Pigeon !
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  Outerlimits Tue May 06, 2014 12:04 pm

News Buzzard wrote:One way to stop wasteful spending is to stop all of these bogus investigations into Benghazi !

Just think of the time and money that he would have saved if Democrats would just cooperate and stop trying to hide everything.

You and your fellow Democrats HOPE Benghazi goes away.

Hope and Change (the subject)…yeah right?

Transparency….sure?

Just hide it all away and "hope" in nobody finds out what happened. Your heroes are criminals and liars.

The fact that not all of the documents requested were received and much of what was received was redacted, proves this was a cover-up. We now know the redactions where not to protect national security, they were to protect those involved in covering this up.

If there truly was “nothing to see here”…

Why won’t the White House tell us who came up with the “video" story?

Why did Hillary say at 10PM that Benghazi WAS a result of a "protest" gone bad when there was no evidence at all of a protest in Benghazi?

Why did Hillary and Obama continue to use the video AFTER the "ffficial" statement said the video was NOT the cause of the attack on Benghazi?

Obama promised to "bring to justice those responsible"… Where are we on that?

If you think there's nothing here, then I guess we can expect:

1. The Obama Admin and State Dept will cooperate and turn over all documents and not put up a fight.

2. The Obama Admin won’t try and keep anyone from testifying.

3. Obama and Hillary will finally tell us just what they were doing on Sept 11.

But of course, Democrats what nothing of this. They don’t want the truth out and they don’t care what the truth is.
Outerlimits
Outerlimits

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Tue May 06, 2014 12:48 pm

You have just watched a FOX News Alert !     Rolling Eyes
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Tue May 06, 2014 1:22 pm

"You go to war with the Army you have"

http://news.yahoo.com/jon-stewart-exposes-fox-news-hypocrisy-over-benghazi-124738939.html

Mission Accomplished !      No
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  News Pigeon Tue May 06, 2014 5:50 pm

Outerlimits wrote:

Just hide it all away and "hope" in nobody finds out what happened. Your heroes are criminals and liars.

Isn't 13 hearings, 25,000 pages of documents and 50 briefings enough?
Hillary must really be a threat to your 2016 ambitions...
News Pigeon
News Pigeon

Back to top Go down

Post  News Pigeon Tue May 06, 2014 6:12 pm

News Buzzard wrote:

Hey NB...getting ready to watch the White Hot Heat take game 1 of their 3-peat championship... bounce 
News Pigeon
News Pigeon

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Tue May 06, 2014 8:02 pm

News Pigeon wrote:
News Buzzard wrote:

Hey NB...getting ready to watch the White Hot Heat take game 1 of their 3-peat championship... bounce 

Good luck to the Heat, News Pigeon ! New England Nation is focused on the Bruins right now. Same arenas, only ice instead of hardwood flooring !  Very Happy
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  News Pigeon Tue May 06, 2014 9:27 pm

Thanks...good luck to your Bruins!

arriba...arriba........first one down for the WHITE HOT HEAT!!!!!!!! WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
News Pigeon
News Pigeon

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Wed May 07, 2014 7:17 am

Thats funny !  Laughing I've always been a big fan of Ray Allen and was sorry when he left the Celtics, but I'm glad he's got himself a couple of more rings and maybe more ! Bruins lost last night and are down 2 games to 1.
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  Outerlimits Wed May 07, 2014 9:34 am

News Pigeon wrote: Isn't 13 hearings, 25,000 pages of documents and 50 briefings enough?
Hillary must really be a threat to your 2016 ambitions...

Absolutely not New Pigeon.

The friends and families of those four Americans slaughtered deserve no less than complete answers, which is something this lying President and administration have fought tooth and nail for 20 months. When we finally get to the truth, then and only then it will be enough.

This cover-up of a cover-up is going to be exposed. The Democrats don't care about it because they never care about what their leaders do or don't do. But that doesn't mean the rest of us don't care, or that the unanswered questions won't be answered. Trey Gowdy’s committee has subpoena power. In other words, it doesn't matter if the Democrats want to get the answers or not; we will get the answers.
Outerlimits
Outerlimits

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Wed May 07, 2014 9:37 am

The Republicans have lost the battle on Obamacare so now they're going to run this fiasco right up to the midterms. How convenient !  No
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  Outerlimits Wed May 07, 2014 10:06 am

Why do Democrats always change the subject when we are talking about Benghazi?

Why would Democrats rather talk about Obamacare than talk about Benghazi?

RCP polling average still has Against/Oppose +11.2 for Obamacare.  When Obamacare is a more palatable than the alternative…you know the Democrats are scared.
Outerlimits
Outerlimits

Back to top Go down

Post  News Pigeon Wed May 07, 2014 10:57 am

Outerlimits wrote:Why do Democrats always change the subject when we are talking about Benghazi?

Because it's sickeningly disgusting the way your party has used the unfortunate deaths of American citizens (who knew full well the escalating dangers of the area) for nothing more than their perceived political gains....not to mention the fact that your creepy party was the ones who reduced funding for our Embassies!
Now choke on that one....
News Pigeon
News Pigeon

Back to top Go down

Post  Outerlimits Wed May 07, 2014 12:00 pm

You find it “sickeningly disgusting the way the Republicans used the unfortunate deaths of American citizens for nothing more than their perceived political gains.”

Interesting. Rolling Eyes 

The lives of Ambassador Stevens and three other Americans were sacrificed so that Obama could get more votes in the November, 2012 election.  
I guess that is not “sickeningly disgusting” to you.

Obama was crowing over "Bin Laden is dead and GM is alive!” He was desperately trying to fool American voters into thinking he had defeated Al Qaeda and they were "on the run". The increasing attacks by Al Qaeda were not fitting into the glossy image he was trying to project.

The subsequent cover-up, delays and lies by this administration were also for perceived political gain.
I guess that is not “sickeningly disgusting” to you either.

The “creepy” party responsible for the downgraded security in Benghazi was YOUR PARTY.

Even Ambassador Stevens himself had repeatedly requested more security personnel, but was turned down. Lt. Col. Andy Wood, the former head of a U.S. Special Forces "Site Security Team" in Libya, has told CBS News correspondent Sharyl Attkisson that he and many other senior staff at the U.S. Embassy in Tripoli, "felt we needed more, not less" security personnel in the country, but were told "to do with less.”

Sending MORE security into areas like Benghazi would have done even more harm to his Obama’s narrative, so he simply didn't do it. Instead he reduced security, pulled out American agents, and in some cases substituted Libyan personnel for the American security troops. He was hoping this would look good to American voters who weren't paying much attention.

By the first week in September 2012, there were exactly 3 American security personnel at the consulate in Benghazi. The gate guards and patrols had been replaced by unarmed Libyans.

Yeah, this wasn't political, it was just unfortunate deaths of four American citizens.
Outerlimits
Outerlimits

Back to top Go down

Benghazi info released. - Page 5 Empty Hypocrisy

Post  obervantone Wed May 07, 2014 12:36 pm

Interesting that it takes a comedy show to put this into perspective. There are two clips, one at the top of the article and the other at the bottom. Watch and learn.  Evil or Very Mad 

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemple/wp/2014/05/06/jon-stewart-of-the-daily-show-cites-benghazi-double-standard-via-fox-news-clips/
obervantone
obervantone

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Wed May 07, 2014 12:37 pm

Outerlimits wrote:Why do Democrats always change the subject when we are talking about Benghazi?

Why would Democrats rather talk about Obamacare than talk about Benghazi?

I said the Republicans are going to run with this (Benghazi) fiasco until the midterms. How is that changing the subject? The painful truth is the Republicans have nothing positive to offer, so now they attack with this trumped up investigation on Benghazi. Same crap, different month and the result will be the same. Nothing !

It would have been respectful if the Republicans had expressed any remorse over the deaths of the 5,000 US troops and the 100,000 citizens of Iraq after our senseless invasion. What a joke !

I'm glad the students at Rutgers throttled the idea that Condoleeza Rice would speak at their commencement. That shows me that the younger generation is painfully aware of the disastrous Bush legacy. That's changing the subject, because you got nothing else!
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  Outerlimits Wed May 07, 2014 1:02 pm

News Buzzard wrote:I said the Republicans are going to run with this (Benghazi) fiasco until the midterms. How is that changing the subject? The painful truth is the Republicans have nothing positive to offer, so now they attack with this trumped up investigation on Benghazi. Same crap, different month and the result will be the same. Nothing !

Obama Administration clearly covered up the deaths of those four Americans by claiming certainty that it was a video when no such certainty existed, especially considering that their own State Department thought it was Ansar al Sharia - the Obama Administration tried to cover up the circumstances of those four deaths by lying to the American public, which is a violation of government's responsibility to the people.

Such conduct must not go unpunished, and those responsible for this perversion must be held accountable; failure to do so will have implications for the conduct of our government in the future.

News Buzzard wrote:It would have been respectful if the Republicans had expressed any remorse over the deaths of the 5,000 US troops and the 100,000 citizens of Iraq after our senseless invasion. What a joke !

Actually, what's more interesting is the obsession with libs and Democrats to constantly compare and equate George W. Bush with Obama, judge George W. Bush guilty and then beat on Republicans for picking on poor little BHO.

Obama and his minions created this fiasco and continue to push the cover-up to this day, and it's always the cover-up that'll get you. You folks refuse to acknowledge it and just keep blaming everything on GWB.

According to Obama, al-Qaeda was "history." Bin Laden is dead.

The fact of the matter is, the more they want to "sweep it under the rug," and claim, "It’s history," the more I'm convinced that there are many things we still need to know, and things which the administration is doubtless deliberately hiding.

Let's talk about the transfer of arms from Benghazi to Syria. Let's talk about Obama's betrayal of our allies, and his support of the terrorist Muslim Brotherhood, and his roll in the ouster and murder of Gaddafi.

Obama has been playing both ends against the middle in his foreign policy. It was Obama that instigated the so-called "Arab Spring" which resulted in the removal of Hosni Mubarak, who was a friend of the US, and kept the peace for 30 years.

Why the cover up, blaming the attack on a video, when we knew within hours that was a lie, that the attack had been planned, and that we had also had prior warnings (which is why extra security had been requested).

Your parroting of the Democrats talking points would be laughable, if it were not so shameful.

No one wants their skeletons to get out. Least of all, the Democrats. The party of inclusion became the party of seclusion when this burst out. They are all about transparency until they get in front of the light.....tsk tsk.....

News Buzzard wrote:I'm glad the students at Rutgers throttled the idea that Condoleeza Rice would speak at their commencement. That shows me that the younger generation is painfully aware of the disastrous Bush legacy. That's changing the subject, because you got nothing else!

So Rutgers is now going with Snookie, that is progressive.
Outerlimits
Outerlimits

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Wed May 07, 2014 2:10 pm

Outerlimits wrote:"...No one wants their skeletons to get out. Least of all, the Democrats. The party of inclusion became the party of seclusion when this burst out. They are all about transparency until they get in front of the light..."
As conservative Barry Farber once said,

"Bring the truth out into the phosphorescence of light."

I always liked that phrase.

Smile
News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Wed May 07, 2014 3:35 pm

Outer is right, it was all about covering it up before the election.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next