Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NH becomes first ever state legislature to vote for marijuana legalization.

4 posters

Go down

NH becomes first ever state legislature to vote for marijuana legalization. Empty NH becomes first ever state legislature to vote for marijuana legalization.

Post  Anti Federalist Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:04 am

Yes, other states have passed referendums, this was the first time in US history that state representative body voted to defy the FedCoats and the liberty killing and pointless "war on some drugs".

Oh, they also passed a bill banning cops from using computerized license plate scanners.

Love this state!

NH becomes first ever state legislature to vote for marijuana legalization. NewHampshire_House_large

House Kills Scanners, Passes Marijuana Bill (At Least For Now)

www.nhinsider.com/rep-steve-vaillancourt/2014/1/15/house-kills-scanners-passes-marijuana-bill-at-least-for-now.html

Wednesday, January 15, 2014 at 06:33PM

Warning! Warning! Danger! Danger, Will Robinson, Danger! This blunt report might offend overly sensitive nanny staters and advocates of Big Brother government and their fellow travelers from both parties! You are forewarned! Nobody is forcing you to read this With my blood pressure going off the chart (refer to my marijuana speech for the explanation), I pull no punches here.

What a great day for liberty lovers in the New Hampshire House! What a terrible day for House committee majorities (especially the Nanny Staters on Criminal Justice).

After overturning a 10-7 Criminal Justice Committee vote to legalize scanning devise for our automobiles, a Big Brother intrusion if ever there was one, the House passed House Bill 492 by an eight vote margin 170-162 to send it along to the Ways and Means Committee, which by House rules, may only look at revenue implications.

The vote against scanning devises (HB675) was overwhelming, 250-97 with Republicans lined up against the bill 9-145 and Democrats also against it but by a much smaller margin, 88-105.

Interestingly, most Democrats in favor of the bill were leadership types (committee chairs and such) undoubtedly voting for the bill because the party has a sort of unwritten rule to support committee chairs.

Anti Federalist
Anti Federalist

Back to top Go down

NH becomes first ever state legislature to vote for marijuana legalization. Empty Re: NH becomes first ever state legislature to vote for marijuana legalization.

Post  WHL Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:53 am

If we still had the Dems in control, it would have been a different story. They probably would have voted for the scanners. When they had control, so many horrible bills sailed through.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

NH becomes first ever state legislature to vote for marijuana legalization. Empty Re: NH becomes first ever state legislature to vote for marijuana legalization.

Post  News Hawk Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:07 am

I never thought one could mix marijuana and alcohol. Is this country becoming a mass of lazy, forgetful, schizophrenic, jobless, unemployable, lay-about-"Takers"—holding one or more SNAP cards?

Then again, New Hampshire's legislature can tax marijuana—the legal sale of which will migrate across state lines—to states having a social conscience.

No 

News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:18 pm

Anti Federalist wrote:"...Yes, other states have passed referendums..."

"Passing  Referenda" is a Marxist trick: it is designed to promote Marxist dogma, and bring out the lazy in The Electorate—voting more than once and, of course, including "The Dead Vote").

Each of whom consistently votes for free things.

Evil or Very Mad 

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Anti Federalist Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:43 pm

News Hawk wrote:
Anti Federalist wrote:"...Yes, other states have passed referendums..."

"Passing  Referenda" is a Marxist trick: it is designed to promote Marxist dogma, and bring out the lazy in The Electorate—voting more than once and, of course, including "The Dead Vote").

Each of whom consistently votes for free things.

Evil or Very Mad 

Which is why this was so significant.

It was the first time a legislature voted for it.

Of course it will be vetoed by the progressive authoritarian Hassen, but it was a milestone nonetheless.
Anti Federalist
Anti Federalist

Back to top Go down

Post  Anti Federalist Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:44 pm

News Hawk wrote:I never thought one could mix marijuana and alcohol. Is this country becoming a mass of lazy, forgetful, schizophrenic, jobless, unemployable, lay-about-"Takers"—holding one or more SNAP cards?

Then again, New Hampshire's legislature can tax marijuana—the legal sale of which will migrate across state lines—to states having a social conscience.

No 

We already are Idiocracy.

I'll be happy not to have a police state on top of it, thank you.

Anti Federalist
Anti Federalist

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:34 pm

Anti Federalist wrote:
News Hawk wrote:I never thought one could mix marijuana and alcohol. Is this country becoming a mass of lazy, forgetful, schizophrenic, jobless, unemployable, lay-about-"Takers"—holding one or more SNAP cards?

No 

Justin Bieber used both marijuana and alcohol to get high, and "met up" with Miami Beach PD.

Are you sure things can't get worse with a mix of marijuana and alcohol?

I think it already has.

Suspect 

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Achigan Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:45 pm

News Hawk wrote:
Anti Federalist wrote:

No 

Justin Bieber used both marijuana and alcohol to get high, and "met up" with Miami Beach PD.

I think it already has.

Suspect 

Why did the cops stop him? I'll bet the cops drink, smoke, and speed just like Bieber does.

The cops can make mistakes so why did they stop him.

It's just another government intrusion. Leave people alone because it doesn't matter that they hurt other people.

The government doesn't need to protect me from people that are HIGH on something. I'll take care of them myself...I'll stop them and tell them off and maybe even stomp my feet and shake my finger in their face and tell them to be good little boys.

I'm just pretending to be WHL...that's how she thinks.
Achigan
Achigan

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:09 am

Achigan wrote:
News Hawk wrote:
Anti Federalist wrote:

No 

I think it already has.

Suspect 

Why did the cops stop him?  

He was drag-racing with his Ferrari through narrow Miami Beach neighborhoods.

Mindless as any with a credit card and a "Turn-Key" killing machine.

No 

When the police released him, he was whisked away to his private jet, that took him to California.

Bieber made the mistake of not replying,
"Don't you know who I am?"
News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Wed May 07, 2014 6:55 pm

It has nothing to do with health and everything to do with a get out the pot head vote.

Guess who that benefits?

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

NH becomes first ever state legislature to vote for marijuana legalization. Empty Many Indian Tribes Rejecting "Gift" from FedGov...:

Post  News Hawk Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:13 am

Tribes to U.S. Government: Take Your Weed and Shove It !

In a strange move, the Justice Department issued a memo allowing Native Americans to grow marijuana on their lands. But after a troubled history with alcohol, some tribes are wary.

Marijuana legalization activists and drug policy makers were shocked with a Los Angeles Times story Thursday exposing a directive that the U.S. won’t stop Native Americans from growing or selling pot on their lands. But the memorandum, which has the potential to unleash a multi-million dollar marijuana industry on tribal lands, asks more questions than it answers.

The document, released on the Department of Justice’s website shortly after the LA Times story broke, is essentially a roadmap for marijuana legalization on tribal lands.

A statute that extends even to tribal lands located in states where both medical and recreational marijuana remain illegal. At just three pages long, the memo leaves more questions than it answers. “Some tribes” have “requested guidance on the enforcement of the Controlled Substances Act (CSA),” the opening reads. Prompting the Native American community to ask: which ones...?
—http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/12/13/tribes-to-u-s-government-take-your-weed-and-shove-it.html

Deterioration of the minds of AmerIndian children is their chief complaint (no pun intended); however, rampant alcohol abuse is a very close second.

Arrow

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

NH becomes first ever state legislature to vote for marijuana legalization. Empty Scientist Finds Medical Marijuana Poisonous...

Post  News Hawk Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:31 pm

From Britain...

"...He found that Colorado's legal marijuana has THC levels of 18 to 20percent. Sometimes THC is as high as 30percent.

Marijuana from the 1980s usually had THC levels of less than 10percent - meaning modern pot is two to three times stronger than it was a generation ago.

It's no coincidence that Colorado's marijuana is dramatically stronger and has dramatically lower CBD levels than the pot of yesteryear. Growers responded to a demand from consumers for more potent pot by breeding varieties with higher levels of THC and less CBD.

LaFrate says he found very small levels of genetic variation between 'strains' of marijuana. This means, the claims of pot with exotic names - 'Skunkberry,' 'Ghost Train Haze,' 'Girl Scout Cookies' - are usually just slick marketing ploys.

Additionally, much of Colorado's marijuana is contaminated with high levels of fungus spores and bacteria. It's not known what levels of those microorganisms are safe for marijuana and more study on the subject is needed, LaFrate says.

Many samples also contained traces of cancer-causing heavy metals, which come from the plants growing in contaminated soil. Others had high levels of pesticides.

LaFrate warned that the marijuana growing industry is getting by on it's hippy reputation and that many consumers believe the plants are grown naturally using organic methods - when in fact, that usually is not the case at all.

Even more troubling were the 200 samples of marijuana concentrates - or pot extract - that LaFrate tested. These are used to make edibles and can contain up to 90percent THC.

Because they are concentrated doses, they can also contain very high levels of heavy metals and pesticides - as the THC level is dialed up, so are the levels of background contaminants.

The solvents used like alcohol and heptane to make the concentrates also contribute startling levels of contaminants, LaFrate warned.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3007787/Colorado-s-legal-pot-THREE-TIMES-stronger-generation-ago-contaminated-fungus-heavy-metals-pesticides-chemical-analysis-finds.html#ixzz3VGJBl5SL
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Whether one's brain cells are involved with pesticides or heavy metals, this chemist is showing what many of us suspected.

pale

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down