Would you do this?

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Would you do this? - Page 3 Empty Re: Would you do this?

Post  Achigan on Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:08 pm

Admin wrote:There is no formal rule about names.  

The current member Achigan registered the name here first an and is under no obligation to relinquish the name.  I understand Fishnski’s  concerns, but since this forum is not connected to previous forums, past user names cannot be grandfathered.  I do not believe there will be any confusion of who is Achigan and who is Fshnski.

Thank you Admin.  Very Happy 
Achigan
Achigan

Posts : 875
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-03

Back to top Go down

Would you do this? - Page 3 Empty Re: Would you do this?

Post  WHL on Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:55 pm

Now that you won Achigan, you have to be nice.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Posts : 6057
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2013-01-14

Back to top Go down

Would you do this? - Page 3 Empty Re: Would you do this?

Post  Achigan on Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:24 pm

WHL wrote:Now that you won Achigan, you have to be nice.  

I didn't win anything. The Admin did what was right, and that is to follow the rules of this forum. We all need to move on.

I will do exactly what I have been doing and won't change a thing.
Achigan
Achigan

Posts : 875
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-03

Back to top Go down

Would you do this? - Page 3 Empty NICE?

Post  News Hawk on Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:54 pm

WHL wrote:Now that you won Achigan, you have to be nice.  

Apparently, "Nice" isn't in his vocabulary.

(Whatever his name).


.
News Hawk
News Hawk

Posts : 8049
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Winnipesaukee & Florida

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Would you do this? - Page 3 Empty Re: Would you do this?

Post  fshnski on Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:36 pm

Admin wrote:There is no formal rule about names.  

The current member Achigan registered the name here first an and is under no obligation to relinquish the name.  I understand Fishnski’s  concerns, but since this forum is not connected to previous forums, past user names cannot be grandfathered.  I do not believe there will be any confusion of who is Achigan and who is Fshnski.

Thanks for wasting a year of my life you jerkoff.

_________________
"If you like your health care plan … you can keep your health care plan! … Period!"

If you like your Doctor, you can keep your Doctor.
fshnski
fshnski

Posts : 4223
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2013-02-04
Location : Woofbura

Back to top Go down

Would you do this? - Page 3 Empty Re: Would you do this?

Post  Achigan on Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:50 pm

fshnski wrote:
Admin wrote:There is no formal rule about names.  

The current member Achigan registered the name here first an and is under no obligation to relinquish the name.  I understand Fishnski’s  concerns, but since this forum is not connected to previous forums, past user names cannot be grandfathered.  I do not believe there will be any confusion of who is Achigan and who is Fshnski.

Thanks for wasting a year of my life you jerkoff.

That's uncalled for. The Admin did what was right.
Achigan
Achigan

Posts : 875
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-03

Back to top Go down

Would you do this? - Page 3 Empty Re: Would you do this?

Post  fshnski on Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:03 pm

He thought that somebody using somebody else's forum's name to spite somebody else is right. This is not the type of forum I want to be associated with. There is a new Wolfeboro forum coming where you don't have to deal with this type of disrespect.

_________________
"If you like your health care plan … you can keep your health care plan! … Period!"

If you like your Doctor, you can keep your Doctor.
fshnski
fshnski

Posts : 4223
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2013-02-04
Location : Woofbura

Back to top Go down

Would you do this? - Page 3 Empty Re: Would you do this?

Post  WHL on Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:36 am

Fsh all forums make you deal with "stuff" because people are involved. And when people are involved there is infighting. Especially when they can hide behind a screen name.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Posts : 6057
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2013-01-14

Back to top Go down

Would you do this? - Page 3 Empty Re: Would you do this?

Post  Achigan on Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:41 am

WHL wrote:Fsh all forums make you deal with "stuff"  because people are involved.  And when people are involved there is infighting.  Especially when they can hide behind a screen name.  

"they"...how about using the word "we".
Achigan
Achigan

Posts : 875
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-03

Back to top Go down

Would you do this? - Page 3 Empty Re: Would you do this?

Post  WHL on Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:45 am

Yes, all of us. Except I think most of the people on this forum know who I am, so I can't hide.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Posts : 6057
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2013-01-14

Back to top Go down

Would you do this? - Page 3 Empty Re: Would you do this?

Post  Achigan on Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:10 am

WHL wrote:Yes, all of us.  Except I think most of the people on this forum know who I am, so I can't hide.

I don't know who you are. It's been hinted who you are but no one has ever proven it to me. As far as I'm concerned you are WHL and...well you know.
Achigan
Achigan

Posts : 875
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-03

Back to top Go down

Would you do this? - Page 3 Empty Re: Would you do this?

Post  News Hawk on Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:36 am

Admin wrote:There is no formal rule about names.  
Out of all the names that could be chosen, I see "Achigan" as filled with spite.

I have a long-running disagreement with those who would change Lake Winnipesaukee into something other than what it's been. (Clear, clean, quiet, trash-free).

So what happens? We get new member APSound.

 Evil or Very Mad
News Hawk
News Hawk

Posts : 8049
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Winnipesaukee & Florida

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Would you do this? - Page 3 Empty Re: Would you do this?

Post  WHL on Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:56 am

Achigan wrote:
WHL wrote:Yes, all of us.  Except I think most of the people on this forum know who I am, so I can't hide.

I don't know who you are.  It's been hinted who you are but no one has ever proven it to me.  As far as I'm concerned you are WHL and...well you know.

I think you do, given a couple of things you wrote a while ago. You don't KNOW me but you know who I am.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Posts : 6057
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2013-01-14

Back to top Go down

Would you do this? - Page 3 Empty Re: Would you do this?

Post  Achigan on Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:08 am

News Hawk wrote:
Admin wrote:There is no formal rule about names.  
Out of all the names that could be chosen, I see "Achigan" as filled with spite.

I have a long-running disagreement with those who would change Lake Winnipesaukee into something other than what it's been. (Clear, clean, quiet, trash-free).

So what happens? We get new member APSound.

 Evil or Very Mad

You have made this forum into trash from the day you started posting. If you were a democrat and posted the same thing about the republicans, you would have been gone a long time ago.

Lately I have been censored by WHL because she didn't like my opinions about certain things. If she censored everyone the same then it would be OK. But she only censors the ones who disagree with her. Look at fsh, he called the Admin a "jerkoff". No one said a thing about that. If I said that I would be banned.

You think it's funny when I get beat up but think it's disgraceful for liberals to act like you do.

You are a hypocrite and live a secluded hateful life.
Achigan
Achigan

Posts : 875
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-03

Back to top Go down

Would you do this? - Page 3 Empty Re: Would you do this?

Post  Admin on Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:29 am

fshnski wrote:He thought that somebody using somebody else's forum's name to spite somebody else is right. This is not the type of forum I want to be associated with. There is a new Wolfeboro forum coming where you don't have to deal with this type of disrespect.

I am truly sorry you feel that way as most of the time I enjoy reading your posts.

It’s doesn’t matter if I think it’s right or wrong.  Was the name Achigan chosen in spite, it certainly sounds that way, but that does not change the fact the current user “Achigan” did not break any rules by choosing that name.

I have no knowledge of present or previous online identities.  I have no way to determine if fshnski was Achigan in previous forums and it really isn’t relevant.

Admin
Admin

Posts : 24
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-01-11

https://wolfgil.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Would you do this? - Page 3 Empty Some Day, Quote The Founders...

Post  News Hawk on Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:03 am

Achigan wrote:"...You have made this forum into trash..."

My views are shared by millions of Veterans and Constitutional Patriots: someone has to give those views exposure.

Domestically—following Socialistic governance—we'll surely end up like Detroit!

 Evil or Very Mad 


.

_________________
..."The beauty of being a liberal is that history always begins this morning..."
News Hawk
News Hawk

Posts : 8049
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Winnipesaukee & Florida

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Would you do this? - Page 3 Empty Re: Would you do this?

Post  Achigan on Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:51 am

News Hawk wrote:
Achigan wrote:"...You have made this forum into trash..."

My views are shared by millions of Veterans and Constitutional Patriots: someone has to give those views exposure.

Domestically—following Socialistic governance—we'll surely end up like Detroit!

 Evil or Very Mad 


.
 
You are a racist and are using our veterans as a ploy to voice your own distorted views. Because you are using veterans, most ill informed people won't question your motives.
It's like using GOD to a group of religious people when you are voicing your opinions on issues.  They think you have a right to because you believe in the here after.
 
It's too bad that you have to use our veterans the way you do.  I'm a veteran and I think it's a sick thing to do.
Achigan
Achigan

Posts : 875
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-03

Back to top Go down

Would you do this? - Page 3 Empty Re: Would you do this?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum