Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's OK! Everybody does it. What could it hurt?

2 posters

Go down

It's OK! Everybody does it. What could it hurt? Empty It's OK! Everybody does it. What could it hurt?

Post  fshnski Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:13 pm

“As has been well documented, I smoked pot as a kid, and I view it as a bad habit and a vice, not very different from the cigarettes that I smoked as a young person up through a big chunk of my adult life,” Mr. Obama said in a lengthy interview with The New Yorker. “I don’t think it is more dangerous than alcohol.”
Mr. Obama also took aim at the uneven arrest statistics regarding marijuana, saying poor and minority kids face much stiffer penalties for smoking pot than middle-class children.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jan/19/obama-pot-not-very-different-cigarettes-no-more-da/#ixzz2qtBJi2It
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

It's OK! Everybody does it. What could it hurt? Empty Lower the bar if you want to be fair!

Post  fshnski Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:14 pm

Lower the bar if you want to be fair!
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

It's OK! Everybody does it. What could it hurt? Empty Re: It's OK! Everybody does it. What could it hurt?

Post  fshnski Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:15 pm

Smoke pot and you will think obamacare is Great!
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

It's OK! Everybody does it. What could it hurt? Empty Re: It's OK! Everybody does it. What could it hurt?

Post  WHL Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:30 pm

Maybe that's why people think he is doing a good job??
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:32 pm

He is the president that brought us down to the level of dopers. Isn't that raising the bar? Dopers and protecting criminals. He's my hero.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:36 pm

Yea! I voted for obama. We get dope! Yea! Plus I don't have to work. Yea!
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:38 pm

fshnski wrote:Yea! I voted for obama. We get dope! Yea! Plus I don't have to work. Yea!

He certainly did bring down the level of our country. The man has NO class at all.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:40 pm

He is trying to appease his voters. Remember, nothin's for nothin'. WE get dope and don't have to try! Yea!
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down