Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Hampshire Attorney General's Office

3 posters

Go down

The New Hampshire Attorney General's Office Empty The New Hampshire Attorney General's Office

Post  Matzoh Heppelwhite. Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:29 pm

The New Hampshire Attorney General's Office Screenshot2014-03-04at112044PM_zpscf7aca5b
Matzoh Heppelwhite.
Matzoh Heppelwhite.

Back to top Go down

The New Hampshire Attorney General's Office Empty Re: The New Hampshire Attorney General's Office

Post  News Buzzard Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:25 am

Fred Fuller let the Alton Central School run out of oil on Monday, so at less than 1/4 tank I guess I'm going to have to find oil elsewhere. It's really amazing to see a 40 year old successful business crash and burn the way Fuller's is!
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

The New Hampshire Attorney General's Office Empty Re: The New Hampshire Attorney General's Office

Post  WHL Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:32 am

I think there is little doubt they are in trouble. It is too bad. I am glad I don't buy oil from them and have to beg for oil.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:54 am

WHL wrote:I think there is little doubt they are in trouble.  It is too bad.  I am glad I don't buy oil from them and have to beg for oil.

That makes me feel so much warmer!    Rolling Eyes
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:06 am

Glad I made you feel warmer, NB.  Wink  I would be changing companies right now if I were you.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:28 am

WHL wrote:Glad I made you feel warmer, NB.   Wink   I would be changing companies right now if I were you.

Good idea!

It's either that or start filling up the containers with diesel fuel every couple of days until the weather warms up. Brewster Academy had their contract with Fuller, so I wonder what they're doing  Question They must use a considerable amount of heating oil.
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:49 am

Yikes, Brewster must use a ton! All those houses as well as the main buildings. I heard that it will be hard to keep up with demand because Fuller was so big. You better be one of the first to get a new company, NB, before everybody else does.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down