Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hillary's War against Women...

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hillary's War against Women...  Empty Hillary's War against Women...

Post  News Hawk Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:52 am

Just revealed:

Alana Goodman wrote yesterday in the Washington Beacon about newly discovered audio recordings about a rape trial by Hillary Clinton the lawyer.

Audio:

http://freebeacon.com/politics/audio-hillary-clinton-speaks-of-defense-of-child-rapist-in-newly-unearthed-tapes/

Her comments on the rape trial are part of more than five hours of unpublished interviews conducted by Arkansas reporter Roy Reed with then-Arkansas Gov. Bill Clinton and his wife in the mid-1980s.

The interviews, archived at the University of Arkansas in Fayetteville, were intended for an Esquire magazine profile that was never published, and offer a rare personal glimpse of the couple during a pivotal moment in their political careers.

But Hillary Clinton’s most revealing comments—and those most likely to inflame critics—concern the decades-old rape case. Defending a 41-year-old man named Thomas Alfred Taylor who raped a 12-year-old girl. But the interview reveals that an error by the prosecution would render unnecessary these attacks on the credibility of a 12-year-old rape victim.

Reed asked what happened to the rapist.

“Oh, he plea bargained. Got him off with time served in the county jail, he’d been in the county jail for about two months,” said Clinton.

Goodman asserts that there are parallels between the tactics Clinton employed to defend Taylor and the tactics she, her husband, and their allies have used to defend themselves against accusations of wrongdoing over the course of their three decades in public life.
http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-conservative/2014/06/more-on-hillary-clintons-war-on-females-2866732.html

Exclamation 

News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Hillary's War against Women...  Empty Re: Hillary's War against Women...

Post  News Buzzard Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:39 am

It sounds to me like the defendant was being railroaded, and your statement said he raped the girl. The tape says the guy passed the polygraph and the prosecution presented a piece of underwear with a section cut out of it as evidence. Do you think that's a good chain of evidence, News Hawk? The prosecution agreed to a plea bargain deal for time served. Do you think they would have done that if they had any evidence?

This is the kind of nonsense we see coming out of the right wing world today, and unfortunately a lot of it is supported by the right wing media. There doesn't seem to be any effort to get to the truth anymore.
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  Outerlimits Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:15 am

News Buzzard wrote:...This is the kind of nonsense we see coming out of the right wing world today, and unfortunately a lot of it is supported by the right wing media. There doesn't seem to be any effort to get to the truth anymore.

This coming from the guy that talked about a dog on the roof of the family car for months.  Rolling Eyes
Outerlimits
Outerlimits

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:53 am

Outerlimits wrote:
News Buzzard wrote:...This is the kind of nonsense we see coming out of the right wing world today, and unfortunately a lot of it is supported by the right wing media. There doesn't seem to be any effort to get to the truth anymore.

This coming from the guy that talked about a dog on the roof of the family car for months.  Rolling Eyes

Are you telling me that Romney didn't put his dog on the roof of his car? Didn't that story come from Romney's son? What better source than a kid who was in the car ?

Isn't Romney the guy who said that he was going to cut everyone's taxes by 20% and make it revenue neutral? Do you have a calculator in you phone? Figure that one out for me, and don't tell me that it's the job creators who will get that done. We're averaging 200K jobs a month now under the current tax rates and with a congress that refuses to pass any job creation legislation, like maybe not letting the Highway Trust Fund go broke !
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  Outerlimits Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:14 am

Are we really going to revisit this?

Nobody is denying any of this including Romney.

That is a stark contrast to progressives like you that deny every fact, every piece of evidence and lay the blame for failure on their opponents. It still amazes me how intellectually corrupt liberals have become.

How can anyone look at our economy, our boarders, national security and the middle-east and say Obama is doing a great job?
Outerlimits
Outerlimits

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:41 am

It is quite obvious to me that I'm not the only one in the Lakes Region who thinks Obama is doing a great job. He made a good showing up here in the election and took NH by 5 points over a guy who has a summer house right in this town!

The economy is getting better and the economists (not me) are saying we're going to see a 3% growth for the rest of the year. (with no help from the Republicans)

The Republicans have thrown a roadblock at immigration reform, so they share in the responsibility with the border issues we have.

The situation in the Middle East goes back to our invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq. The wars contributed heavily to the destabilization of that region.

I don't know what you specifically mean when you say national security, but the Patriot Act was also born under Bush and Cheney and you should stop blaming Obama for all of their incompetence. The idea is to get past that tragic era and move forward, but the Republicans insist on blaming Obama for everything Bush and Cheney did.

In the opening post News Hawk is implying that Hillary Clinton got a rapist who raped a 12 year old off, when in fact it appeared that the prosecution had no evidence the guy actually did it. That's horrible journalism, Outerlimits, and you should be criticizing News Hawk instead of me. We all know why you don't criticize News Hawk, but that really waters down any vestige of credibility you think you may have with this forum ! The forum obviously didn't do anything to get rid of Obama and that kind of crappy journalism will only strengthen Hillary. I keep wondering when you'll get that !    scratch
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  News Pigeon Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:44 am

lol! ...slam dunk!!!
News Pigeon
News Pigeon

Back to top Go down

Post  Outerlimits Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:10 am

Your posts have become so intellectually dishonest that they no longer dignify a measured response.
Therefore, I will offer this:

You voted for HOPE N’ CHANGE.

"Change" was presumably meant to be a "change" from Bush's policies.

Somehow your defense for every one of Obama’s failures is Republican obstruction; Bush did it first and/or play the race card. Obama is 5+ years into this disaster and continue to give him a free pass for extending and in most cases exacerbating the problems that came forth under Bush.

You are so invested in both Hillary and Obama you can’t or won’t admit their failings. It's time for him to wear the big boy pants.

This is why you and your types will never be taken seriously. Fundamental disingenuousness is a hallmark of your brand of ideology.

Slam dunk...yeah right. just like the Taliban is on the run.
Outerlimits
Outerlimits

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:01 pm

News Pigeon wrote:lol! ...slam dunk!!!

Thank you, NP !  Very Happy
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:15 pm

Outerlimits wrote:Your posts have become so intellectually dishonest that they no longer dignify a measured response.

You are so invested in both Hillary and Obama you can’t or won’t admit their failings.  It's time for him to wear the big boy pants.

These two thoughts are perfect, Outer!
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:38 pm

WHL wrote:
Outerlimits wrote:Your posts have become so intellectually dishonest that they no longer dignify a measured response.

You are so invested in both Hillary and Obama you can’t or won’t admit their failings.  It's time for him to wear the big boy pants.

These two thoughts are perfect, Outer!

That's not nice, WHL. I thought we were supposed to play nice, and I'm trying to do so.
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:58 pm

After you tore me apart, you are telling me we said we are going to play nice??
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:12 pm

WHL wrote:After you tore me apart, you are telling me we said we are going to play nice??

Forget it then.
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Hillary's War against Women...  Empty White Guilt?

Post  News Hawk Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:42 pm

News Buzzard wrote:It is quite obvious to me that I'm not the only one in the Lakes Region who thinks Obama is doing a great job. He made a good showing up here in the election and took NH by 5 points over a guy who has a summer house right in this town!

What accounted for the disparity?

scratch 

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:22 am

You should have asked him for a link!! Laughing
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:50 am

News Hawk wrote:What accounted for the disparity?

More voters for Obama !
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Hillary's War against Women...  Empty Hillary Volunteered to Represent a Child-Rapist...

Post  News Hawk Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:03 am

WHL wrote:You should have asked him for a link!! Laughing

I'd already given him a hint. Obama was "all the rage" because of White People's guilt.

But let's go back to why Hillary favors doing away with polygraph testing. The reason being, because her rapist-client managed to pass his polygraph test—and her client was so incredibly guilty. (Hillary laughed!).
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/06/20/alleged-child-rape-victim-reportedly-says-hillary-clinton-lied-about-her-in-75/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2658801/I-never-trusted-polygraph-Hillary-Clinton-LAUGHS-recalls-helped-suspected-child-rapist-walk-free-prosecution-lost-crucial-evidence.html

No 

With lawyers like Hillary, we're on our way to Detroit.

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:19 am

What an attorney thinks and what an attorney is supposed to do are two different things. You now seem to be advocating for attorney incompetence in criminal matters, despite our Constitutional system of a right to fair trial. You only seem to like the Constitution when it benefits your ideology. Your desperation to malign Hillary is so obvious in your churning up of a 39 year old case. Don't the Conservatives have anything better to do, like come up with new ideas ?  Rolling Eyes       (not)
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:30 pm

News Buzzard wrote:"..Your desperation to malign Hillary is so obvious in your churning up of a 39 year old case..."

I did try to find something she'd accomplished recently.

drunken 

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:34 pm

News Buzzard wrote:More voters for Obama !

To join these voters?

Hillary's War against Women...  Business-People-in-Blindfolds-300x199_zpse28d632c

Twisted Evil

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:59 pm

News Buzzard wrote:"...You only seem to like the Constitution when it benefits your ideology..."

Of course...I'm a strong defender of the U.S. Constitution—it happens to be my exact ideology.

Exclamation

What's yours?

pale 

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Outerlimits Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:13 am

News Buzzard wrote:What an attorney thinks and what an attorney is supposed to do are two different things. You now seem to be advocating for attorney incompetence in criminal matters, despite our Constitutional system of a right to fair trial. You only seem to like the Constitution when it benefits your ideology. Your desperation to malign Hillary is so obvious in your churning up of a 39 year old case. Don't the Conservatives have anything better to do, like come up with new ideas ?  Rolling Eyes       (not)

Hillary took the case as a favor and knew her client was guilty, Hillary said she lost all faith in polygraph machines after her client passed, yet worked to get him off, and discredit the 12 year old claiming she was imbalanced and permissive in court documents when she had no proof of these allegations.

She is on tape (10 years later) laughing about getting him off with time served.

I don’t care if it was her job; you can’t have morals or good character while knowingly freeing a child rapist.

Hillary tells everyone she is the champion for women's rights. These actions paint another story.

Now she wants Americans to put her in the most powerful position in the world. You don’t change DC for the better by electing people like this. You Hillary supporters must be so proud. Along with her not having accomplishments worthy of being President, why on earth would you want someone like this in DC, let alone as our, as your President?
Outerlimits
Outerlimits

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:05 pm

What about the underwear with the piece of cloth sliced out of it? What kind of evidence was that? If the prosecution had such an airtight case then why did they plea bargain with the defendant and give him only a year? You must be pretty desperate if you're regurgitating  a 39 year old case in an effort to discredit Hillary. Nice try !!!!
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  Outerlimits Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:43 pm

News Buzzard wrote:What about the underwear with the piece of cloth sliced out of it? What kind of evidence was that? If the prosecution had such an airtight case then why did they plea bargain with the defendant and give him only a year? You must be pretty desperate if you're regurgitating  a 39 year old case in an effort to discredit Hillary. Nice try !!!!

You are missing the point…I am guessing it is intentional.

The take-away from this is NOT that she should not have defended the accused.

The take-aways are:

1) Hillary's character considering using unethical tactics like smearing the 12 year old victim.

2) Hillary's callousness when laughing about the ultimate sentence.

How can someone with these skeletons like this in their closet claim to be for the "empowerment of women?"

You are just stirring the pot here aren’t you?

You don't really think it's OK to smear a 12 year-old rape victim do you?

You don’t really it's OK to laugh about the outcome, or think it's no big deal because it was 35 years ago?

You can't possibly really think this way...right?
Outerlimits
Outerlimits

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:58 pm

I think everyone has a right to a fair trial, and I didn't hear anywhere on those tapes that Hillary smeared a 12 year old. Why did the prosecution plea bargain for a 1 year sentence (time served) if they had a slam dunk case ??

Do you remember the presumption of innocence we are afforded in the Constitution ? Oh, wait a minute, the Constitution only applies when you are bashing Obama !!
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next