Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inequality Is Damaging The US Economy

+3
News Hawk
WHL
News Buzzard
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Inequality Is Damaging The US Economy - Page 2 Empty Re: Inequality Is Damaging The US Economy

Post  red_hill Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:12 am

News Pigeon wrote:
red_hill wrote:

Enjoy the ocean today!! Ill be in South Beach for 5 weeks this winter, cuz you know thats where all the homophobes go Smile 

Laughing Must be a lucrative contract for your rent-a-cop job. If you really knew anything about SOBE, you'd know it's an international crowd not necessarily gay...but it won't matter because you'll fit right in w/ all the other posers, pretenders & wanna-be's.
I do OK for myself, thanks for asking Very Happy 

red_hill

Back to top Go down

Inequality Is Damaging The US Economy - Page 2 Empty Re: Inequality Is Damaging The US Economy

Post  News Hawk Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:14 pm

red_hill wrote:I do OK for myself, thanks for asking Very Happy 

Where have you posted that you're in the rent-a-cop business?

It's not here at this forum.

scratch 

News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Post  red_hill Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:51 pm

News Hawk wrote:
red_hill wrote:I do OK for myself, thanks for asking Very Happy 

scratch 

I never have and I am not. I'm in a related field and have the fortune of loving my work coupled with being able to make a decent living doing so!  

Frick NP or Frack NB can you say the same about your career?

red_hill

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:28 pm

red_hill wrote:Frick NP or Frack NB can you say the same about your career?

We both do very well in retirement, so keep paying your taxes!!!
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  red_hill Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:18 am

News Buzzard wrote:
red_hill wrote:Frick NP or Frack NB can you say the same about your career?

We both do very well in retirement, so keep paying your taxes!!!
Oh I will (and could retire now if I so choose, at 50)

red_hill

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:04 am

News Hawk wrote:

scratch 

red_hill wrote:
I never have and I am not. I'm in a related field and have the fortune of loving my work coupled with being able to make a decent living doing so!  

You've missed my point. A member here has posted a close approximation of your work. How does that happen—except for "opposition research"?

Evil or Very Mad 

News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Post  News Pigeon Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:16 am

Laughing Keep guessing Inspector Clousseau....he posted many times about his security business and even posted his full name (which I don't even remember, because I don't care) now crawl back in your tax-subsidized hole!
News Pigeon
News Pigeon

Back to top Go down

Post  red_hill Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:36 am

News Pigeon wrote:Laughing Keep guessing Inspector Clousseau....he posted many times about his security business and even posted his full name (which I don't even remember, because I don't care) now crawl back in your tax-subsidized hole!
I never posted about my business, but certainly have offered advice. My name was known from various non-profit groups and organizations that I helped run/ volunteer for. No worries about that, I have nothing to hide.

red_hill

Back to top Go down

Post  red_hill Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:39 am

News Hawk wrote:
News Hawk wrote:

scratch 

red_hill wrote:

You've missed my point. A member here has posted a close approximation of your work. How does that happen—except for "opposition research"?

Evil or Very Mad 

I understood, like I said above, I made a conscious choice to not be anonymous on the lake forums.

red_hill

Back to top Go down

Post  News Pigeon Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:41 am

Let me refresh your memory....on DF's forum, you posted your business link and full name, stating you would be happy to help Matzoh when he posted a request of his fellow neighbors for any assistance they could offer, after his health crisis...I'm sure a few remember that.
News Pigeon
News Pigeon

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:44 am

News Pigeon wrote:Let me refresh your memory....on DF's forum, you posted your business link and full name, stating you would be happy to help Matzoh when he posted a request of his fellow neighbors for any assistance they could offer, after his health crisis...I'm sure a few remember that.

I remember that!
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  News Pigeon Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:45 am

Seems amnesia runs deep in these parts!!! Laughing 
News Pigeon
News Pigeon

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:50 am

News Pigeon wrote:Seems amnesia runs deep in these parts!!! Laughing 

You bet, and conspiracy theories flourish on the Forum Of Gloom!!   affraid
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  News Pigeon Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:54 am

Laughing yep...it's a tough life, when danger lurks in every corner...

Inequality Is Damaging The US Economy - Page 2 Afb
News Pigeon
News Pigeon

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:09 am

Yup!!  Laughing
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  News Pigeon Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:13 am

Once again, it's been proven that civil debate can't exist w/ the people here. It always results in personal attacks starting this time w/ red-hill calling me an asshole and accusing me of using the "race-card' because I used the "descriptive phrase "the black-guy who gets all the blame"....I can't imagine any other way to describe an obvious "black-guy"????? Rolling Eyes 
News Pigeon
News Pigeon

Back to top Go down

Post  red_hill Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:16 am

News Pigeon wrote:Once again, it's been proven that civil debate can't exist w/ the people here. It always results in personal attacks starting this time w/ red-hill calling me an asshole and accusing me of using the "race-card' because I used the "descriptive phrase "the black-guy who gets all the blame"....I can't imagine any other way to describe an obvious "black-guy"????? Rolling Eyes 

Why mention his color, period? We will only be free from racism when we stop seeing the color of other's skin. and I called you an AHole Very Happy 

red_hill

Back to top Go down

Post  News Pigeon Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:20 am

Oh, please.......... Rolling Eyes  spare me the BS!
News Pigeon
News Pigeon

Back to top Go down

Post  red_hill Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:21 am

News Buzzard wrote:
News Pigeon wrote:Let me refresh your memory....on DF's forum, you posted your business link and full name, stating you would be happy to help Matzoh when he posted a request of his fellow neighbors for any assistance they could offer, after his health crisis...I'm sure a few remember that.

I remember that!

That must have been an interesting link!! Considering I have never had a website for my business. I rely solely on word of mouth for new business (but virtually all of my business is repeat). I certainly offered MH assistance... is there something wrong with that??

red_hill

Back to top Go down

Post  red_hill Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:22 am

News Pigeon wrote:Oh, please.......... Rolling Eyes  spare me the BS!
What BS? Perhaps you see and judge people by color, but I certainly do not.

red_hill

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:00 pm

If you hate this forum and the people on it so much, why subject yourselves to the pain???
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:04 pm

WHL wrote:If you hate this forum and the people on it so much, why subject yourselves to the pain???

I don't think it's painful at all, and I think you need a different perspective. This forum is largely much too negative.
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  News Pigeon Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:13 pm

WHL wrote:If you hate this forum and the people on it so much, why subject yourselves to the pain???
Pain??? I feel no pain....nor do I hate. I'm just the one who questions all of the inconsistencies and hypocrisy ...perhaps that's a little too painful for you
News Pigeon
News Pigeon

Back to top Go down

Post  News Pigeon Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:22 pm

News Buzzard wrote:

I don't think it's painful at all, and I think you need a different perspective. This forum is largely much too negative.

Ya think??????  Laughing 

Three pages and four days later and nobody has effectively presented their rebuttal to NB's original post...

Inequality Is Damaging The US Economy

Post  News Buzzard on Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:03 am
According to a study by Standard and Poor's. From the Wall St Journal:

http://blogs.wsj.com/economics/2014/08/05/inequality-is-damaging-the-u-s-economy-sp-study-says/

but then when you read further in other threads, you realize some haven't even the vaguest idea of basic economics.
News Pigeon
News Pigeon

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:32 pm

I know!
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next