Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who Could Support Obamacare after This Revelation?

+4
Anti Federalist
red_hill
obervantone
WHL
8 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Who Could Support Obamacare after This Revelation? - Page 3 Empty Long List of "Jon" Gruber's YouTube Videos...

Post  News Hawk Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:02 pm

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=jonathan+gruber+obamacare

Before Obama became President, he knew Gruber, and referred to him as "Jon" recently.

But "He's not on our team", according to Obama.

No

News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Who Could Support Obamacare after This Revelation? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who Could Support Obamacare after This Revelation?

Post  obervantone Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:54 am

WHL
I would recommend against the use of a Gallup Poll as the basis for your argument. Try again.
http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/2012-pollster-rankings-rasmussen-and-gallup-among-the-least-accurate/
obervantone
obervantone

Back to top Go down

Who Could Support Obamacare after This Revelation? - Page 3 Empty Not Transparency, but to Hide the truth...

Post  News Hawk Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:18 am

The fraudulent idea of obfuscation was Obama's! There is also a there is a PBS video of Gruber saying he worked with Obama himself in the Oval office:

http://dailycaller.com/2014/11/14/president-crafted-obamacare-deception-with-gruber-at-white-house-meeting/

Nineteen visits to the White House—more than the CIA!

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Who Could Support Obamacare after This Revelation? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who Could Support Obamacare after This Revelation?

Post  News Pigeon Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:31 am

Oh whoopee, the new "Benghazi" ...otherwise known as fake outrage about not much at all!
If you knew how all laws were made, you'd really have a stroke....

Why weren't you people outraged when Romney made similar statements about the citizenry??

Last edited by News Pigeon on Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:33 am; edited 1 time in total
News Pigeon
News Pigeon

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:31 am

Polling is always subjective, and while most polling finds Obamacare unpopular a CNN poll back in May found that 61% of the respondents don't want to repeal it. I seriously doubt the numbers have changed much since then. It is true that not one Republican voted for it, but they weren't voting on the merits of the law, they were voting just to obstruct Obama, who they wanted to make a one term president! The Republicans have had nothing but a 4 year hissy fit since then, while millions of Americans got health insurance. The hissy fit will continue, and so will the law!

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2014/05/11/cnn-poll-should-obamacare-be-kept-or-repealed/
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:52 am

pirat

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Outerlimits Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:35 am

News Buzzard wrote:Polling is always subjective, and while most polling finds Obamacare unpopular a CNN poll back in May found that 61% of the respondents don't want to repeal it. I seriously doubt the numbers have changed much since then. It is true that not one Republican voted for it, but they weren't voting on the merits of the law, they were voting just to obstruct Obama, who they wanted to make a one term president! The Republicans have had nothing but a 4 year hissy fit since then, while millions of Americans got health insurance. The hissy fit will continue, and so will the law!

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2014/05/11/cnn-poll-should-obamacare-be-kept-or-repealed/

The RCP average contains every major poll from both the right and the left. So there goes your bias claim.

So basically you agree with Gruber.

You don’t care that Obamacare was passed on lies and deception.

You don’t care that this administration deceived the public.

You don’t care the law was excruciatingly written as to fool the CBO because they knew it would not pass if they if they told the truth.

You don’t care about any lies and deception because you would rather have the law than not have the law.

What about the other Democrats? The ones that believed in the lies they were told about Obamacare. The architect of the law said they lied and intentionally deceived on almost every aspect of Obamacare, and that Democrat voters (because we know Republicans didn't vote for politicians who supported Obamacare) are STUPID.

How do they feel about this?

The Obamacare approval rate has just begun to start its death spiral.
Outerlimits
Outerlimits

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:03 pm

I don't believe Obamacare was passed with lies and deception, and the most important thing about it is that millions of people now have health insurance as a result of it. Remember the less fortunate American people? It's quite apparent that you don't give a crap about them.

Death spiral, my a$$! You'll never see Obamacare repealed in your lifetime!! afro
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  obervantone Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:54 pm

How ironic is it that while Republican conservatives, talking heads, etc rail against Obamacare it was actually THEIR IDEA!  They only came to hate it after the Democrat Administration of President Obama adopted it and got it approved.  A fact that they ignore while attacking their own idea.

The Democrat's version of health insurance would have been cheaper, simpler and more popular. But we enacted the Republican version. So why are they so upset? Because it an achievement for the Obama administration.

http://www.csmonitor.com/Business/Robert-Reich/2013/1028/The-irony-of-Republican-disapproval-of-Obamacare
obervantone
obervantone

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:41 pm

They don't like the Black guy. That's what this is all about!! No
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Who Could Support Obamacare after This Revelation? - Page 3 Empty Gruber says, in effect, that all Democrats in Congress are Stupid!

Post  News Hawk Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:32 pm

News Buzzard wrote:They don't like the Black guy. That's what this is all about!! No

Limbaugh is white—and of Obama's answers—said:

Limbaugh, sounding incredulous, took direct aim at Obama’s answer, stating: “This is unbelievable. This little sound bite of 23 seconds may be more jam-packed with lies than any 23-second presidential sound bite I’ve ever played for you.”

Regarding Jonathan Gruber, Limbaugh said, “He was in meetings with Obama. Gruber has been bragging about them. Obama has talked about Gruber being in meetings. … He was not just a member of the staff, he was paid $400,000 alone just for this. … Gruber has made almost $6 million in government contracts, advising them on various things. … Gruber has his hands in advising the regime on amnesty, illegal immigration, how to do it, when to do it, what to do it and all that. The guy’s deep, he’s a rock star with these people.”

It just confirms how stupid he thinks you are. That sound bite is an exclamation point to how stupid and gullible Obama believes you to be,” the host added.

Listen to audio of Rush Limbaugh calling Obama a sociopathic liar:

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/11/limbaugh-unloads-obama-is-a-sociopathic-liar/#k1w86MfHiiMLUmM0.99

Nowhere does he mention Obama's [apparent] color—but like Clinton*—Obama is still another Sociopath in the Democrat's fold. All can expect Gruber's many recorded truthisms to weigh heavily on this malevolent administration.

Evil or Very Mad

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:12 pm

Obamacare will be around for the rest of your life as well, just like the Medicare you love and need so much. I wouldn't give Rusty Lindbagger 5 seconds of my time.

Tell me you never pitched in on the Birther Conspiracy!

Does this quote sound familiar? "Somewhere in Kenya a village is missing it's idiot". That came right from this forum.

No prejudice around here!! No
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  News Pigeon Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:21 pm

[quote="News Buzzard"]
Obamacare will be around for the rest of your life as well, just like the Medicare you love and need so much.
Oh how funny, I just said that in another thread!!!

Tell me you never pitched in on the Birther Conspiracy!

Does this quote sound familiar? "Somewhere in Kenya a village is missing it's idiot". That came right from this forum.

No prejudice around here!! No

I'd go a little further and call it hypocrisy....
News Pigeon
News Pigeon

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:25 pm

That is funny, NP! We think alike!
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  Outerlimits Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:27 pm

News Buzzard wrote:I don't believe Obamacare was passed with lies and deception, and the most important thing about it is that millions of people now have health insurance as a result of it. Remember the less fortunate American people? It's quite apparent that you don't give a crap about them.

Death spiral, my a$$! You'll never see Obamacare repealed in your lifetime!! afro

There are 6 separate Gruber videos and each is very damning.

There is a video of Obama saying Gruber was not involved, then another where Obama praises Gruber’s participation.  

There is a video of Pelosi claiming she does not know who Gruber is then a preceding video of her praising Gruber.

Those of us paying attention knew exactly what was going on and how much of a disaster Obamacare would be.  It’s not like we didn't try to warn everyone about the reality of the Obamacare before and after it was debated. Predictably, any opposition to it was dismissed as hatred of a Black President or hatred of the poor who can't afford health insurance. Democrats proved Gruber's points by blindly supporting the ACA at face value without thinking about the consequences of this massive legislation and who would really pay for it.

Maybe it gets repealed, maybe not.  We have seen Obama dismantling parts of it for years and there is sure to be more deconstruction to come.  It still has to pass a major hurdle this spring. I wonder what the SCOTUS and CJ Roberts will think about this when they decide it's fate.

News Buzzard, I believe I was the one who said "Somewhere in Kenya a village is missing it's idiot". and it was on a previous forum.  I do regret making that comment as it is clear the village does not miss him at all.
Outerlimits
Outerlimits

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:40 pm

Outerlimits wrote:News Buzzard, I believe I was the one who said "Somewhere in Kenya a village is missing it's idiot". and it was on a previous forum.  I do regret making that comment as it is clear the village does not miss him at all.

Thanks for corroborating my assertion! I really thought this country was so much further along when it comes to racism, but I am constantly reminded that I am terribly wrong!

Riding this Gruber nonsense is just another worn out deflection from the real fact that Obamacare is working for millions of people. You can't let the facts get in your way. The Republican party has just gone off the rails!!
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  News Pigeon Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:27 pm

Though Gruber has since apologized, some GOP lawmakers have said Gruber's comments demonstrate the White House has been fundamentally dishonest in how it makes its policy pitches to the public on a whole range of issues.

But Earnest accused Republicans of being cynical themselves by attempting to distract the public from the healthcare law's successes. The opening of the second enrollment period last weekend, he noted, has gone much more smoothly than the new healthcare system's infamously troubled launch.

"There are some Republicans, however, that do seek to sort of fan the flames over those old political arguments because they think it is politically advantageous for them to do so. My suspicion is that they do so because it's easier to talk about six- and eight-year-old videos than it is to talk about how smoothly the opening of the second open enrollment period has gone so far," Earnest said. "Or to talk about the millions of people who have gotten healthcare."
News Pigeon
News Pigeon

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:51 pm

News Buzzard wrote:"...Riding this Gruber nonsense
I ran the Gruber story by a "Progressive" neighbor yesterday...

He said he found the Gruber story "confusing".

drunken

News Buzzard wrote:"...Obamacare is working for millions of people..."

Medicare "is working for millions of people" in one county in Florida; however, that county is scamming-away $2 Billion from the U.S. Treasury every year!

Evil or Very Mad

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:54 pm

News Buzzard wrote:You'll never see Obamacare repealed in your lifetime!! afro

Yeah, Outer Limits, remember they have "Death Panels"...

Shocked

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Who Could Support Obamacare after This Revelation? - Page 3 Empty Like every other Hawaiian ?

Post  News Hawk Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:57 pm

News Buzzard wrote:Tell me you never pitched in on the Birther Conspiracy!

Yeah, where is that hand-written version?

scratch

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  obervantone Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:52 am

Once again News Hawk is just regurgitating crap.
remember they have "Death Panels
From Kaiser Health Network regarding the Death Panels that were the norm before Obamacare ended them:
 The data show that denial rates routinely exceed 20 percent and often are much higher, according to a KHN review of 20 of the most populous states and the District of Columbia

Last edited by obervantone on Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total
obervantone
obervantone

Back to top Go down

Post  obervantone Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:56 am

News Hawk
News Buzzard wrote:
Tell me you never pitched in on the Birther Conspiracy
!

Yeah, where is that hand-written version
?
You have a handwritten birth certificate do you? We can assume you are the same age as President Obama right?

obervantone
obervantone

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:07 am

obervantone wrote:
News Hawk
News Buzzard wrote:
Tell me you never pitched in on the Birther Conspiracy
!

Yeah, where is that hand-written version
?
You have a handwritten birth certificate do you?   We can assume you are the same age as President Obama right?

Signed, like all the others born then:

Who Could Support Obamacare after This Revelation? - Page 3 Tempmonckton-obama-type13_Page_07_Image_0003
News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:46 am

In 2012, Gruber was a key figure in the making of a myth -- that is, that Democrats drafted Obamacare to attract Republicans, who perversely would not vote for the law, thus forcing Democrats to enact a measure they didn't really want. Chalk that up to the stupidity of the consulting class -- which pays very well.
—Townhall

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Outerlimits Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:30 am

News Buzzard wrote:Thanks for corroborating my assertion! I really thought this country was so much further along when it comes to racism, but I am constantly reminded that I am terribly wrong!

Riding this Gruber nonsense is just another worn out deflection from the real fact that Obamacare is working for millions of people. You can't let the facts get in your way. The Republican party has just gone off the rails!!

Actually I believe you added the word “Kenyan”.  Either way, with or without the word Kenyan, there is nothing racists about that comment.  Your side has thrown around the race card so much you forgot the meaning.

Off the rails... hardly.

The newly elected GOP Senators Campaigned on repealing Obamacare & no amnesty.

Democrats lost 29 senators (will be 30 come 12/6 with Landrieu) who voted for Obamacare & Senate Amnesty Bill that will not be part of new Senate. Plus 87 House members who voted for Obamacare are no longer in office since 2011. This was the biggest loss of seats by any POTUS since Truman in 1946. Highest number of conservative members in US house in over 85 years thanks to Obama's failed policies. MSNBC Chris Matthews tells his few viewers "It's like Obama Has Ebola” as no democrats want to be seen with Obama.

Republicans now also control of over 70% of all legislative chambers nationwide & nearly 2/3 of all governorships.

GRUBERgate is not going away.

Gruber was a key architect of Obamacare and he has called those who voted for Obama stupid voters, well in a way you were. You didn't pay attention to what was going to happen. In Obama's world, honesty takes a back seat to meeting his objectives. He has attacked young people, the middle class, and now the elderly. You all should have known better than to believe Obama. His devoted followers screwed themselves along with screwing everyone else. Thanks a lot by the way. This isn't a surprise, how come many of us knew this was coming? How come so many of you were and still are uninformed? You voted for a liar and an administration full of liars.

How does it feel to be conned and called stupid, not just you but everyone who believed him?

If only the stupid Republicans would defy commonsense and basic math and listen to those talking points they would have worked. Rolling Eyes
Outerlimits
Outerlimits

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next