Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E-mailed to me by a little old lady...

2 posters

Go down

E-mailed to me by a little old lady... Empty E-mailed to me by a little old lady...

Post  News Hawk Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:05 am

A father walked into a restaurant with his young son. He gave the young boy three nickels to play with to keep him occupied.

Suddenly, the boy started choking, going blue in the face. The father realized the boy had swallowed the nickels, and started slapping him on the back. The boy coughed up two of the nickels, but kept choking. Looking at his son, the father was panicking, shouting for help.

A well-dressed, attractive, and serious looking woman in a blue business suit was sitting at the coffee bar reading a newspaper and sipping a cup of coffee. At the sound of the commotion, she looked up, put her coffee cup down, neatly folded the newspaper and placed it on the counter. She got up from her seat and made her way, unhurried, across the restaurant.

Reaching the boy, the woman carefully dropped his pants; took hold of the boy's testicles, and started to squeeze and twist, gently at first, and then ever so firmly. After a few seconds the boy convulsed violently and coughed up the last nickel, which the woman deftly caught in her free hand.

Releasing the boy's testicles, the woman handed the nickel to the father and walked back to her seat at the coffee bar without saying a word.

As soon as he is sure that his son has suffered no ill effects, the father rushed over to the woman and started thanking her saying, "I've never seen anybody do anything like that before, it was fantastic. Are you a doctor?"

"No," the woman replied, "I work for the Internal Revenue Service."

News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

E-mailed to me by a little old lady... Empty Re: E-mailed to me by a little old lady...

Post  WHL Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:25 am

Figures! lol!
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down