Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obamacare Enrollment Hits 10 Million

4 posters

Go down

Obamacare Enrollment Hits 10 Million Empty Obamacare Enrollment Hits 10 Million

Post  News Buzzard Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:56 pm

News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Obamacare Enrollment Hits 10 Million Empty Re: Obamacare Enrollment Hits 10 Million

Post  News Hawk Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:33 pm

How many actually "have skin in the game"?

scratch

News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Obamacare Enrollment Hits 10 Million Empty Re: Obamacare Enrollment Hits 10 Million

Post  News Buzzard Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:40 pm

News Hawk wrote:How many actually "have skin in the game"?

scratch .

10 million!
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:22 am

News Buzzard wrote:
News Hawk wrote:How many actually "have skin in the game"?

scratch .

10 million!

Your source?

scratch

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:20 am

News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:26 pm

How many enrollees are currently paid up, so they actually have skin in the game?

scratch

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:04 am

Obamacare Enrollment Hits 10 Million Fullsc33
News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Outerlimits Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:41 am

Only 10 million signed up? Wasn’t the goal 13 million by now?

Wasn’t Obamacare created to cover 37 million who were reported to be uninsured?

Sounds great until you learn that our government police state coerces you via a punitive mandate to buy into Obamacare, then charges your neighbor to cover your welfare subsidy.

When you have a gun pointed at your head by the IRS and HHS, it’s hard to look at this as progress.
Outerlimits
Outerlimits

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:58 pm

I have to pay back my Obamacare subsidy.

Janice Riddle got a nasty surprise when she filled out her tax return this year.

The Los Angeles resident had applied for Obamacare in late 2013, when she was unemployed. She qualified for a hefty subsidy of $470 a month, leaving her with a monthly premium of $1 for the cheapest plan available.

Riddle landed a job in early 2014 at a life insurance agency, but since her new employer didn't offer health benefits, she kept her Obamacare plan. However, she didn't update her income ...

Now, she has to pay back the entire subsidy, which is forcing her to dip into her savings.

Early data is in from some tax preparers. Some 53% of Jackson Hewitt clients who received subsidies have to repay part or all of it, with the largest being $12,000, said Mark Steber, chief tax officer. The rest overestimated their income so they are getting even larger refunds.

Erica Cherington, 32, was "very happy" to enroll in Obamacare last year so she could address some health issues. She only had to pay $89 a month for a Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield plan, thanks to a $284 monthly subsidy. She let herself be automatically re-enrolled for 2015.

During 2014, however, the Newark, N.J., resident landed a new job with a higher salary. Now, she has to pay back $600 of her subsidy.

To avoid this happening again, Cherington called the federal exchange to update her income, which she hadn't done when she changed jobs. Her revised monthly premium: $156 a month.

A case manager who handles disability payments, Cherington is now considering dropping her coverage and paying the penalty instead.

"It's not really affordable," she said of her new premium. "I don't know if I'll be able to keep it."
—CNN Money

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:46 pm

Enrollments have now exceeded 11 million people!!

http://www.politicususa.com/2015/02/15/obama-success-media-talk-about-obamacare-blow-2015-goals.html

Congratulations, Mr President!! Very Happy

Total estimated enrollments for 2015: 31 million! cheers

http://acasignups.net/
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:11 pm

Who wouldn't enroll? With the threat of fines or the promise of free or almost free healthcare (paid for by others of course) I am not at all surprised people signed up.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:49 pm

Obamacare Enrollment Hits 10 Million 1012050_685690578157741_1542732725_n
News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:20 pm

YES!!!!
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Obamacare Enrollment Hits 10 Million Empty Now Comes The Affordable Plumbing Act...

Post  News Hawk Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:25 pm

Affordable Plumbing Act

Only weeks after leaving office on January 20, 2017, former president Barack Hussein Obama discovers a leak under his sink, so he calls Joe the Plumber to come out and fix it.  Joe drives to Obama's new house, which is located in a very exclusive, gated community near Chicago, where all the residents have a net income of more than $250,000 per year.

Joe arrives and takes his tools into the house.  Joe is led to the guest bathroom that contains the leaky pipe under the sink.  Joe assesses the problem and tells Obama that it's an easy repair that will take less than 10 minutes.  Obama asks Joe how much it will  cost.  Joe checks his rate chart and says, "$9,500."

"What?!  $9,500?" Obama asks, stunned, "But you  said it's an easy repair  Michelle will whup my ass if I pay a plumber that much!"
               Joe says, "Yes, but what I do is charge those who make $250,000 per year a much higher amount so I can fix the plumbing of poorer people for free," explains Joe."This has always been my philosophy.  As a matter of fact, I lobbied the Democrat Congress, who passed this  philosophy into law. Now all plumbers must do business this way.  It's known as 'Affordable Plumbing Act of 2014 '  I'm surprised you haven't heard of it."

In spite of that, Obama tells Joe there's no way he's paying that much for a small  plumbing repair, so Joe leaves.  Obama spends the next hour flipping through the Chicago phone book calling for another plumber, but he finds that all other plumbing businesses in the area have gone out of business. Not wanting to pay Joe's price, Obama does nothing and the leak goes unrepaired for several more days.  A week later the leak is so bad that Obama has had to put a bucket under the sink.  Michelle is not happy as she has Oprah and guests arriving the next morning.  The bucket fills up quickly and has to be emptied every hour and there's a risk that the room will flood, so Obama calls Joe again and pleads with him to return.

Joe goes back to Obama's house, looks at the leaky pipe, checks his new rate chart and says, "Let's  see, this will now cost you $21,000."

Obama quickly fires back, "What! A few days ago you told me it would cost $9,500!"
               Joe explains, "Well, because of the 'Affordable Plumbing Act ,' a lot of wealthier people are learning how to maintain and take care of their own plumbing, so there are fewer payers into the plumbing exchanges.  As a result, the price I have to charge wealthy people like you keeps  rising. Not only that, but for some reason the demand for plumbing work by those who get it for free has skyrocketed!  There's a long waiting list of those who need repairs but the amount we get doesn't cover our costs.  This unfortunately has put a lot of my fellow plumbers out of business, they're not being replaced, and nobody is  going into the plumbing business because they know they can't make any money at it.  I'm hurting, too, all thanks to greedy rich people like you who won't pay their fair share."

Very Happy
News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:34 pm

Perfect! But the Dems don't understand that.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:55 am

Illegal Aliens Unhappy with Shortage of Bilingual Doctors

The LA Times reported that illegal aliens are unhappy that not enough doctors speak Spanish. The [LA Times] article never used the words "illegal" or "undocumented" or "dreamer" or "super virtuous" or however we are to call illegal aliens nowadays; only referring to "Hispanics" who can't understand English. But since all citizens understand English, or should, I presume that the article is only talking about illegal aliens. Now let the sob story begin:

Every day, chronically ill Latino patients stream into Harbor-UCLA Medical Center's family medicine clinic.

Some have neglected their health because they're flummoxed or alienated by the medical system, Dr. Gloria Sanchez believes.

The illegal aliens are... alienated! How ironic is that! They are also flummoxed! Have you ever seen an illegal alien flummoxed? If we put up a double layer fence across the US Mexico border, I do believe we'd see a lot of them flummoxed!

But such doctors are in short supply, said Sanchez, a professor and physician at the Harbor City facility. In 1980, there were 135 Latino doctors for every 100,000 Latinos in the U.S. By 2010, that number had fallen to 105.

The number of doctors hasn't "fallen". The number of illegal aliens had dramatically increased.

Irma Torres, 75, remembered one conversation with her 70-year-old husband, Miguel, when he was hospitalized for a heart condition.

"I asked him, 'What did the doctor say?'" she recalled. "And he said, 'I don't know.'"

Don't you hate it when you invade another country and when you seek out free medical care, they don't speak your language???
American Thinker

Sumpin' not right with our borders situation...

scratch

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down