Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obama's Kenyan Half-Brother: "Death to Israel"

2 posters

Go down

Obama's Kenyan Half-Brother: "Death to Israel" Empty Obama's Kenyan Half-Brother: "Death to Israel"

Post  News Hawk Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:56 am

"Death to Israel"—...

Operated by Obama's Kenyan half-brother Malik, terror-group Hamas awarded "Public Charity" status by IRS' Lois Lerner:

Obama's Kenyan Half-Brother: "Death to Israel" BHOF_IRS_Annotate

Yes, "donations" to terror-groups are tax-deductible.

No

The photo appears on the website of the Barack H. Obama Foundation, a group that Malik founded and manages, despite its lack of a connection with he U.S. president. The name in the organization's title refers to the president's father, the parent whom the two men share in common.

Malik Obama also serves as the executive secretary of the Islamic Da'wa Organization, a group created by the government of Sudan.

While the White House has sought to distance President Obama from Malik and his other relations, the Kenyan told GQ in July 2013 that the two speak regularly.

'Of course we’re close!' he said. 'I'm the one who brought him here to Kogelo in 1988! I thought it was important for him to come home and see from whence his family came – you know, his roots.'

Malik told MailOnline in March 2013 that his more famous half-brother is 'always at the end of a phone line if I want to talk. I last saw him on November 19 last year, shortly after the U.S. election. I went to the White House and offered him my congratulations'.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2548243/Obamas-half-brother-photographed-wearing-Hamas-scarf-boasts-Jerusalem-WE-ARE-COMING.html#ixzz3V6vNp5dD

Obama's wedding, where Malik was "Best Man"

Obama's Kenyan Half-Brother: "Death to Israel" Article-2548243-1B0EDF4E00000578-815_634x659

So why does this article have to come from Britain?

scratch

Geesh...It gets even worse!

Obama's Kenyan Half-Brother: "Death to Israel" Obama_s_Family_Ties_to_Radical_Islam__6595

. Shocked

News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Obama's Kenyan Half-Brother: "Death to Israel" Empty Re: Obama's Kenyan Half-Brother: "Death to Israel"

Post  WHL Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:03 am

Isn't that nice????
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down