Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NBC/WSJ Poll - Rand Paul polls best against Hillary among GOP "frontrunners"

3 posters

Go down

NBC/WSJ Poll - Rand Paul polls best against Hillary among GOP "frontrunners" Empty NBC/WSJ Poll - Rand Paul polls best against Hillary among GOP "frontrunners"

Post  Anti Federalist Wed May 06, 2015 8:26 pm

Still some work to do to pull ahead, but he polls stronger than the rest of the GOP field.

NBC/WSJ National Poll conducted 26-30

Jeb Bush = 43
Hillary Clinton = 49

Scott Walker = 40
Hillary Clinton = 50

Marco Rubio = 43
Hillary Clinton = 49

Rand Paul = 44
Hillary Clinton = 47

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/MSNBC/Sections/A_Politics/SECTION_More_Politics/V215179%20NBC-WSJ%20APRIL%20Poll%20(2).pdf
Anti Federalist
Anti Federalist

Back to top Go down

NBC/WSJ Poll - Rand Paul polls best against Hillary among GOP "frontrunners" Empty Re: NBC/WSJ Poll - Rand Paul polls best against Hillary among GOP "frontrunners"

Post  WHL Thu May 07, 2015 7:36 am

Like.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

NBC/WSJ Poll - Rand Paul polls best against Hillary among GOP "frontrunners" Empty Re: NBC/WSJ Poll - Rand Paul polls best against Hillary among GOP "frontrunners"

Post  News Buzzard Thu May 07, 2015 7:47 am

In the same poll Paul is polling behind Rubio, Bush and Walker for the Republican nomination.
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  Anti Federalist Thu May 07, 2015 11:14 am

News Buzzard wrote:In the same poll Paul is polling behind Rubio, Bush and Walker for the Republican nomination.

Oh, trust me, I know.

Rest assured, the Stupid party will nominate some tired old neo-con or a Bush Dynasty clone to lose to Hillary in 2016.

The Republicans hate peace, liberty and freedom as much as the Democrats do.

Which is why you'll never see Bernie Sanders nominated to run for the Evil party.

Not that he is any bastion of individual liberty, but he is against foreign interventionism.
Anti Federalist
Anti Federalist

Back to top Go down

Post  Anti Federalist Thu May 07, 2015 10:51 pm

lol!  See what I mean? lol!

The Stupid party never fails to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Jeb will win the nomination, and will lose handily to Hillary.

I swear, if I was a conspiracy theorist, I would say this was all rigged.

Oh, wait...  What a Face

Poll: Jeb Bush leads GOP pack in New Hampshire

By Nick Gass

5/7/15 10:37 AM EDT

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/05/poll-jeb-bush-gop-new-hampshire-117726.html#ixzz3ZVlg5Ps1

The former Florida governor nabbed 15 percent among likely Republican primary voters, with Florida Sen. Marco Rubio close behind with 12 percent. Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker follows with 11 percent, and Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul attracted 10 percent.
Anti Federalist
Anti Federalist

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Fri May 08, 2015 7:31 am

I totally agree with you, Anti. I think it is rigged so the Republican will lose. They pick a middle of the road person every time and lose!! I am so sick of it!!
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Anti Federalist Fri May 08, 2015 1:59 pm

WHL wrote:I totally agree with you, Anti.  I think it is rigged so the Republican will lose.  They pick a middle of the road person every time and lose!! I am so sick of it!!

Yup, let's look at that.

They ran Bush I against Clinton and lost.
They ran Dole against Clinton and lost.
They ran Bush II against Gore and won, barely, and let's face it, only by virtue of monkey business in FL.
They ran Bush II against Kerry and won, barely, because "terrists" and monkey business in OH.
They ran McCain against Obama and lost.
They ran Romney against Obama and lost.

Even though he didn't deliver and had his faults, the last GOP president to win decisive two term victories was Ronald Reagan.

Hardly a "middle of the roader".
Anti Federalist
Anti Federalist

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Fri May 08, 2015 2:57 pm

It is the media. They are afraid if they don't get a middle of the road person, the media will convince voters to not vote for him/her. I wish more people could think for themselves.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down